Episode 34 : Comfort The Sulk

It is now a thursday morning at the Stone residence, at the dining area, Kacey and her parents were eating breakfast......

Kacey: (feels concerned) (looks around)
Mr. Stone: Kacey, I've been telling you 6 times to call Harley for breakfast.... do you want your brother to starve?
Kacey: dad..... just like what I am telling you.... Harley has been in a bad mood since yesterday and I know the reason.....
Mrs. Stone: it is because he found out about Saint and your plan?
Kacey: (nods) yeah.... he will be goddamn mad no matter what happens......
Mrs. Stone: you and Saint could have let Harley join.... why doesn't he knows about this anyway??
Saint: (enters the room) good morning everyone!! (looks around) where is Harley??
Kacey: it was Saint's decision... you know how much protective is Saint with Harley.... and he does not want Harley to get in trouble....
Mrs. Stone: (looks at Saint) oh hey Saint!
Saint: (looks at Kacey) is there something wrong with Harley??
Kacey: (nods) he knows about everything!
Saint: I knew it.... (feels sad) that is why he was so cold the rest of the day...... I could have known better......
Kacey: can you.... do you have the guts to melt him???
Saint: (nods) anything to make him okay!!
Mr. Stone: but Saint... it seems that Harley won't go to school because of that reason... he is not in the mood....
Saint: it is okay.... (smiles) I understand it......
Kacey: (feels sad)

At the bedroom of Harley....

Harley: (in his mind) how dare no one is approaching me! they are really letting me mad huh??
Saint: (knocks on the door) hey Harley! love!!! please open the door.... you are getting late...
Harley: (rolls his eyes) (covers himself with blankets) (feels pissed)

Outside the bedroom.......

Saint: (feels annoyed) ugh.... if you really wanna be like this way instead of talking about it.... I will wait here.... (sits and leans on the door) I will wait here outside your bedroom until you come out...... (takes a deep breath) I am sorry tho!!

Back at the bedroom of Harley.....

Harley: (hears Saint) (feels pissed) (rolls his eyes) sorry your ass!!!!

It is now recess, at school, Santi, Macky and William were walking at the hallway....

Santi: (feels sad) I feel guilty for saying the truth to Harley.....
Geo: (hanging out in his locker) (hears Santi)
William: wait.... so you really have the copy of the real thing that happened that proves Saint's father is innocent?
Geo: (listens to William) (in his mind) I still do not get what they are talking about? it is impossible that the truth is wronged.....
Santi: I am not talking about that... I am talking about the secret problem solving of Saint and Kacey and I know you guys are also involved......
Macky: well Santi..... you do not have to feel bad.... and you know what..... it already happened.... we cannot do anything about it......
William: Macky is right..... by this time, Harley knows about it and I am sure Harley will forgive Saint keeping secrets....
Macky: at least Saint is not cheating......
Santi: I guess so! (feels sad) but Harley not attending school means, it affected him a lot...
Macky: (smiles at Santi) do not feel bad Santi! (pinches Santi's cheeks) cheer up!!
Santi: (smiles at Macky)
*William, Santi and Macky left*
Geo: (in his mind) I have to ask dad about this..... I know my parents and Santi's parents are close.......
Travis: (approaches Geo) (feels angry)
Geo: (looks at Travis) why are your eyebrows arched??
Travis: what else could be the reason... Sabrina is not showing up! I am so pissed today!
Geo: (shakes his head) I told you to....
Travis: (feels angry) (cuts off Geo) I know what I am doing..... do not pressure me, would you?!
Geo: (rolls his eyes) if you keep things longer, things will be more angrier.......

Back at the Stone residence...... it Harley's bedroom......

Harley: (hears nothing) (feels confused) (in his mind) is he still here? (walks and opens the door)
Saint: (looks at Harley) you finally opened it.... I knew you will not resist me.... (smiles)
Harley: (rolls his eyes)
Saint: (feels sad) fine! I am sorry..... I am sincerely sorry!!
Harley: (sits on his bed) (ignores Saint)
Saint: (sits next to Harley) Harley..... can you please speak?? just once! I really do feel bad for keeping all of this a secret from you.....
Harley: as you should! (looks serious at Saint)
Saint: (tears falls on his face) (holds Harley's hand) but you have to understand this! I was doing this for your safety! I do not want you to be involved because what's with ours is way beyond this problem..... I wanna keep it for myself because it will affect our relationship...
Harley: (looks serious at Saint)
Saint: plus Harley...... this is dangerous you know!! (hugs Saint) and I do not want you to get in trouble..... (crying) please understand my side..... this is for us.....
Harley: (strokes Saint's hair) (nods) glad you explained.....
Saint: (looks at Harley) what?
Harley: (wipes Saint's tears) do not cry anymore..... I understand.... I just wanted you to explain......
Saint: so you are not mad at me?? (wipes his tears)
Harley: I am.... but Santi told me your reasons and you have a point..... (smiles) and I really do appreciate how much you wanna keep this love away from danger....
Saint: thank you!! (kisses Harley on the lips) I love you!!
Harley: (kisses Saint) but now that I know..... you cannot hide it from me anymore.....
Saint: but Harley..... just like what I said....
Harley: (shakes his head) I will not get in trouble.... I promise you that! I really do......
Saint: (nods) (feels concerned)

It is now night...... at the personal mansion of Geo, Geo was there alone waiting for his father.....

Geo: (drinks beer)
Ruel: (enters the room) I am here son.... (looks at Geo) you are drinking again??? why do you want to talk to me son???
Geo: (looks at Ruel) is it true??? that the accusations about Damien Everdeen are not true??? like there is a true story behind it??
Ruel: (looks at Geo) what the.... where did you hear that??? he is a criminal..... who is telling you these lies??
Geo: Santi.... Santi Lyndon..... Santi might help the Everdeens to prove Damien's innocence.....
Ruel: (in his mind) the Lyndon are turning their backs on me??? how dare they?!! (feels angry)
Geo: (looks serious at Ruel)

This is so exciting.... be ready because it will be a blast.... last 6 episodes....
#SOTCComfortTheSulk