Episode 42 : Hide Away

It is now a tuesday morning at the hallway of the school, Sabrina was cautiously fixing her stuffs in her locker.....

Sabrina: (looks nervously around) (puts his books inside her bag)
Santi: (nervously enters the hallway) (puts on his hoodie) (immediately walks)
Sabrina: (closes her locker) (puts on her earphones) (walks away)
Santi: (accidentally bumps on Sabrina)
Sabrina: oh my God... would you please.... (sees Santi) Santi???
Santi: (looks around) Sabrina... I am so sorry for bumping to you...
Sabrina: (feels confused) why are you in a hoodie inside the school and... you do not wear hoodie so why are you wearing one???
Santi: (whipers) I am avoiding Geo as much as possible.....
Sabrina: so we both are avoiding somebody huh???
Santi: who are you avoiding?
Sabrina: Travis of course.... I know I love him but I do not want him to get in trouble.... and so do I..... (feels sad) I kinda feel bad....
Santi: you still have feelings for that jerk?
Sabrina: (feels annoyed) he is just sad and misunderstood? how about Geo?? why are you hiding from him? why not just go with your close fake friend Harley....
Santi: that is the point! I was forbidden to meet Harley or else if Geo seems me... (keeps looking around) I will be in fucking serious trouble.... and in case you did not know, Geo's father really did a crime and falsely accused Saint's father.....
Sabrina: wait... so you are telling me that it is legit that Saint and his father did not do anything bad???
Santi: shhh!! (keeps whispering) we do not know who is our enemy here... I am trying to hate and avoid Harley for a week even if it gives me guilt just to save us.... and now you know the truth, why not come with me and help me out instead... lets hide from people who we need to hide on.....
Sabrina: (shakes her head) I still do not wanna do this to help Harley.... the point is, he left us!
Santi: (scratches his head) you left him.... just because you all were fucking judging Saint and when April came to his life, that is when you found another excuse to avoid the two! if there is somebody you need to avoid, it is your boyfriend okay? Travis is no good for you!
Sabrina: (feels stressed) you know what, I rather be neutral anymore..... I just wanna start my life alone and be away from all of you... if that is what's best.... (about to leave)
Santi: Sabrina... best is never a choice in this situation.. there is no fucking choice cause we are all chained to the same rhythm here.....
Sabrina: (rolls her eyes) (left)
Santi: (looks down sadly)

After a very silent day at school, Saint was on his way home again... at some streets....

Saint: (sadly walks alone)
*Saint's phone rings*
Saint: (grabs and looks at his father calling) (rolls his eyes) (ignores call)
*Saint's phone rings again*
Saint: (feels annoyed) (answers call) you still have the audacity to call huh????
Damien: (feels sad) (on the line) Saint... son, I know that you are way too mad at me and I deserve that! I fucking deserve your complaint... and that is why I am calling....
Saint: why?!
Damien: do not come home these days okay?? I will not do drugs or do marijuana anymore but.... please, stay away from me so that I can heal and reflect... and I apologize and I admit that I have been doing this for a long time....
Saint: (tears falls on his face) what do you want me to do???? sleep here alone at the street??
Damien: how about Harley?
Saint: he does not need me okay?! (keeps crying) he also needs to heal from his personal problems..... I am not in the position to force my fucking self especially that I feel like... I am the root of all these mess! and we all know it is  because I am carrying the mess that we do not deserve but you keeping our name dirty again!
Harley: (slowly walks to Saint) (hears Saint) (looks down sadly)
Damien: I am sorry.... I am sorry son!
Saint: and I think I wanna do the same... do not talk to me for a while dad! (ends call)
Harley: (takes a deep breath) I think I owe you such a big explanation and attention... cause I suddenly feel like a disappointment... (looks down sadly)
Saint: (turns around) (sees Harley) Harley? (wipes his tears)

Harley and Saint walked together to Harley's home and they made dinner for each other while they talk..... at the kitchen...

Harley: (tears falls on his face) I am sorry for being immature and selfish..... for keeping this sadness to me although I have a boyfriend who can be responsible... I am sorry you felt powerless.... (eats a sandwich)
Saint: (tears falls on his face) Harley.... you do not have to apologize....
Harley: but I do have to.... it is a mistake to not be with you these days.... I shouldn't have made you feel like that.... I am sorry Saint, I was just scared and worried about Santi and I knew nobody can help that is why I was bearing this alone..... (cries hard)
Saint: (hugs and puts Harley on his chest) (sits on the counter) (keeps crying) we will save Santi, I promise... lets just stick together.... this is how we would succeed.... as long as we are together.....
Harley: (nods) (kisses Saint's lips) I promise this time, we would be together in any problems that we meet....
Saint: and I will be stronger for you Harley..... (smiles) after helping me with all of these! we have to be stronger.... (kisses Harley softly)
Harley: (nods)

It is now deep at night, at the Lyndon's mansion, Santi was now lying in his bedroom alone.....

Santi: (looks at his photo with Harley on the photoframe) (smiles slightly) (in his mind) Harley, I hope you are doing okay.... I have to pretend that I hate you for us to survive this together... there will be better days... I promise...

I am so excited how will this season go! be ready cause I think the final season will be the best season of this story!
#SOTCHideAway