Author's Note

Guys.... I am so sad and happy at the same time that I got to finish a story here in 2020 that was also made in the same year.... it really warms my heart that despite of not having time to write stories last year which affected my talent and creativity in making up stories, I still got to live some characters and put thrill and and ending to the chapter of their stories. Son Of The Criminal became one of the most affected stories out of the 5 stories released this year so far because of my writer's block but I still managed to keep myself motivated because of a wonderful message that this story has to bring... Son of The Criminal was meant to be released in 2019 with a larger type of storyline but it was brought to 2020 with a forced and shorter story which revolves around a life of Saint who witnessed a miserable life because of his father Damien being one of the most popular criminals of the city despite of the news not being real therefore, he was only accused but it still remained history and has affected Saint's current times. This story showed us how scary it is to get bullied, how depressing can life be if you keep on hiding and how much you need friends to continue living a much lighter life compare to feeling heavily living alone.... it also hugely talked about how much we should value the truth and how big can a lie affect everybody involved in it and how much good people can risk just to aim for the truth.... This story is all about getting justice on our own especially if the government is the big any and the root of all this crime and this story simply was just about being brave and fight for the truth no matter what.... we have seen Saint grow into who he was in the ending because he started out alone without any friends until all of the people started rooting for him and despite of not being sure about everything he is witnessing, he still clung to love and hope instead that Harley motivated him to do... while Saint was growing, Harley remained consistent through his hard who is always in support and the main source of Saint's strength, he has been a friend to all who does everything to give help and he never changed up till the end of the story. I also wanna acknowledge Santi for also growing so big in the story starting from clinging into Geo, trying to realize what he has to do, getting controlled by Geo and standing up on his own feet for what must be needed... he is my favorite hero of the story because he had the source of the truth that he fearlessly gave although he was thinking twice at the beginning and his bullet what the one who ended Geo's life who he once loved... I also wanna acknowledge Santi's father and Sabrina for changing while there is time because there is always a lot of time to change as long as we live and we have to accept the consequences of changing especially if you started out badly..... besides them, there was William, Kacey, Avril and Macky who has been the guide of their friends who also got involved into the big problem but they still clung and did not let go of their friends who are in need of help.... Travis and Geo finally for being one of the best antagonist that I made, Travis being the one obsessed with love and Geo who started out the same with his obsession with Harley to being over competitive against Saint and William and his obsession of winning and taking down Saint at the same time... as an overall, I am gonna miss these characters despite of how messy the story was because they are all valid and I still put an end on this which means that I successfully expressed all of the character's feelings.... this story might have been a hot mess but this is as valid as everything I made and I will never regret I had a character like Saint, Harley and Geo..... once again guys, thank you for spending time with me with Saint and Harley's story and as this story ends, their future will now remain a mystery but one think we can be sure about is that they are freed from the crime that they never did and we can really say Case Closed..... once again guys, thank you for reading Son of The Criminal, Saint, Harley, Santi, Geo, Kacey, Sabrina, Travis, Macky, William and Avril are so grateful but Saint is still the most grateful of them all cause finally, it has been proved that he is not the Son Of The Criminal.... so once again....

This is "Son of the Criminal" signing off and lets all say for the final time...

"Case Closed!"

#SonOfTheCriminalSeason3
#SonOfTheCriminalTheFinale
#SonOfTheCriminalCaseClosed