Episode 24 : Friends Of Friends

It is now recess at school, the candidate presentation has started but the presidents haven't been called yet.... at the outdoor tables.....

Kacey: (fans Saint with an illustration paper) you know what Saint... this is the torture of being somebody's make up artist..... I thought you guys will be presented this morning but it is not almost noon time......
Saint: (eating) why Kacey? did I tell you to put make up on me??? is this even required??
Harley: well Saint has a point Kacey, he didn't tell you to put make up on him and you insisted.....
Kacey: I know..... that is why it is my responsibility right???
Harley: and Saint, Kacey has a point too..... this might not be required but you have to look more pleasing......
Saint: am I not??? (looks sad at Harley) and I never pleased anybody anyway.... this make up will not change their thoughts about me???
Harley: oh God, you mistook what I said..... (holds Saint's cheeks) I'm just saying is..... you have to be presentable because it is the presentation of candidates...
Kacey: like a pageant but it is really more on brains....
Harley: see..... and besides, I said... more pleasing.... that means you are already pleasing.... that is why I liked you a lot......
Saint: (smiles)
Kacey: (slaps Harley's hand) now stop holding his face... you will ruin the make up!
Harley: (removes his hands on Saint's face) ouch!!! the hell!!
*William, Avril and Macky approaches Harley*
William: finally guys! we've seen you!!
Saint: (looks at William) oh hi William!! 
Harley: what do you mean, you've seen us??
Avril: well... my boy here wanted to hang out with you guys and we have been finding you all in this campus.....
William: yeah hahaha.... I have been hanging out in the other department since we weren't classmates anymore Harley and I already forgotten where is where.....
Harley: well... sure! you can join us! (smiles) I am sorry...
Kacey: you could have texted us Will....
William: well... hahaha... I am still a little dumb.....
Avril: anyways guys!! (offers a handshake) I am Avril, William's girlfriend.....
Kacey: (shakes Avril's hand) I know you..... you are the nice girl from the other department.....
Avril: (smiles) thanks!!
Harley: well Avril..... it seems that William is lucky to have you.....
William: excuse me Harley?? hahaha....
Avril: well Harley, I am the lucky one to have a person like Will... he treats me so very protective and I cannot disagree with anything he said.....
Harley: as he should..... you have to listen to him because he will make sure no tragedy would come to you.... I was too hardheaded before and didn't avoid Geo like what he said....
William: yeah hahaha.....
Harley: but thankfully, I found Saint and my life because more freed than ever....
*Avril, William and Macky sits with Harley and the others*
Harley: and who is this??? (looks at Macky) is he your brother, Will?
William: he is.... (smiles) introduce yourself Macky....
Macky: (smiles shyly) hi I am Macky! Nice to meet you guys....
William: (hugs Macky) he is just new to this school and also a shy one.... I know hanging out with you guys would improve his socialization.... I became talkative because of Harley...
Harley: I know my impact.... (smiles down)
Saint: I agree Will! even I became a little interactive to people I meet around especially if they also want to interact with me.....
Avril: wait.... you are telling me, you are  not also well socialized Saint?
Saint: well.... I get bullied because my father is a criminal and Geo has been making fun of me.....
William: that is why I hate Geo so much! just because he is a son of the mayor doesn't mean he have to hurt people.....
Avril: well..... you have us now Saint.... we are your friends and this competition..... this is nothing..... we will all have a helping hand!!
Saint: thanks guys!! (smiles)
School megaphone: I would like to announce that the candidates for president must now come to the event's hall! I repeat, the candidates for president must now come to the event's hall!
Saint: oh God!! (stands up) here we go!
William: I was just about to eat! (stands up)
Avril: (smiles and hugs William) do not worry..... you can eat later.... it will just be fast......
Kacey: so.... should I still fix your self Saint at the backstage??
Saint: no need! (smiles) I will be fine... William will be there anyway...
Harley: (stands up) (hugs Saint) call me if you need help okay??
Saint: (smiles) I will.....
William: lets go Saint??
Saint: I think we should!
*William and Saint left*
Kacey: I hope Geo doesn't create any trouble with those two..... we all know Geo is a bull to those two.....
Avril: if he did! I will smack the shit out of his face!
Kacey: same Avril.... same!!
Harley: lets all go to the events hall too???
Avril: (nods) I think we should!

At the backstage of the events hall...... Geo was there alone......

Geo: Travis! I told you to go now.... I will be fine here....
Travis: I thought you wanna fight that William back.... we won't make a mark anyway....
*William and Saint enters the room*
William: really??? who wants to make a mark on me????
Geo: (looks at William) (feels angry) Travis! you can now leave!
Travis: (nods) (stares angrily at Saint and William) (left)
William: well Geo..... if you wanna start chaos in this room...... you must think about the damage you will do... it will ruin your good bad reputation.....
Geo: (points William) you William! you are just strong because you do not belong in this campus......
Saint: (holds Geo's arm) do not dare to talk to us that way Geo! if you think you can always mess with us, you are wrong...
Geo: wow! (looks at Saint and William) or maybe because two stupid people teamed up! (feels angry) remember this.... I am.....
Host: (enters the room) you three... are you all complete.... the presentation is about to start... all you have to do is to say a message to all of the audience..... that's all!
*Geo, Saint and William looks at each other*

I am so thrilled.... this is giving me such brotherhood themed stories like Thy Legal Heirs..... like there is one black sheep and the other two are friendly... tune in!
#SOTCFriendsOfFriends