Episode 57 : A Wild Car Chase

While there's an emergency happening at the town hall, at the Lyndon's residence, Macky and Santi were heading to the garage to use the car......

*Macky and Santi enters the garage*
Santi: (grabs the keys on the table) Macky, here's the keys... we have to hurry..... (gives the keys to Macky)
Macky: (grabs the keys) lets hurry....
*Mr. and Mrs. Lyndon enters the room*
Mr. Lyndon: stop this right now Santi Lyndon!!! (holds Santi)
Santi: (struggles to escape) get off of me dad!! this is not the right time to chill at home and pretend that you fucking do not know anything.... (screams) open the fucking garage Macky....
Macky: (approaches the lever of the garage)
Mr. Lyndon: do not dare to open that door.... we do not even know you....
Macky: (feels nervous) Santi???
Santi: just do it!!!
Macky: (pulls down the lever)
*the garage door opens*
Mrs. Lyndon: let the kids save their friends......
Mr. Lyndon: are you nuts?!! you will let our kid die??!
Santi: (pushes Mr. Lyndon away) why??? who would do the action if its not me??? I am the only one saving us here and I am so ashamed of you because a well known journalist is scared of telling the truth!!!
Mr. Lyndon: (slaps Santi hardly) you have no respect young man...
Mrs. Lyndon: (hugs Santi) Santi!!! (cries hard) (screams angrily at Mr. Lyndon) hon!! how much more can you be blinded by the truth!? while there is time, you can still change....
Santi: (walks to the car) but I do not care if he is going to change or not... what I care about is saving my friends.....
Macky: (opens the car with the key) shall we go now Santi???? I am worried about what is happening to Saint and Harley now......
Santi: (stares angrily at Mr. Lyndon) (clenches his fist) we have to go..... I am the only man in this house who is brave enough.... what a shame.... (opens and sits on the driver's seat)
Macky: (enters and sits on the backseat)
Mr. Lyndon: then goodluck to all of you! I won't be attending your funeral..... (left)
Mrs. Lyndon: what the fuck is that hon!!!
Santi: (sadly looks at Mrs. Lyndon) mom.... I have to leave now....
Mrs. Lyndon: be careful okay??? keep yourself safe and your friends.....
Santi: (smiles) I will mom... I will.... (starts the engine) (closes the door)
Mrs. Lyndon: (tears falls on her face) (waves goodbye)
Santi: (starts driving)
*Santi and Macky leaves with the van*

At some streets, Harley and Saint were still driving away from Geo who is chasing us.....

Saint: (looks at the back) (sees no one) I think we have lost him....
Harley: (keeps driving) we should not be contented....
*Geo's car drives and slams on the side of William's car*
Geo: (opens his window) (screams angrily) I will kill you both Harley and Saint....
Harley: (struggles to control the car) (looks straightway at the road) (feels nevrous) (speeds up the driving) nobody will die unless it is fucking you Geo! I cannot believe a son of a politician is a criminal!!!!
Geo: (points a gun at Harley) (screams angrily) I will be a criminal to anybody who tries to take me down!!!
Saint: (screams) no!! (grabs Geo's arm) (holds the pistol hardly)
Geo: (shoots the pistol to Harley)
Harley: (dodges the bullet)
*the bullet breaks the wall*
Harley: (speeds up the driving) hold tight Saint... I will not let him catch up with us!! (extra speeds up his driving)
*William's car further passes Geo's car*
Geo: (speeds up his driving) (screams angrily) Saint and Harley!!! you two will die!! (tries to shoot William's car from behind)
Saint: (sits on the shotgun's seat) do we have a gun??? (hears bullets hitting the car's back)
Harley: (hits the front case of the car)
*a pistol pops out of the front case*
Saint: (grabs the gun) (eyes widens at the gun) (feels nervous)
Harley: can you use the gun???? (keeps driving)
Geo: (keeps shooting bullets at William's car)
Saint: I will also kill to finish this... (peeks outside the window) (aims the pistol at Geo) (shoots the pistol to Geo's car) (screams angrily)
Geo: (shoots the pistol to the car's back window*
*the window breaks into pieces*
Harley: (screams in worriness) fuck!!!!(keeps driving nervously) I do not know where we are heading.... (sees a long bridge nearby) (feels worried)
Saint: (shoots the front window of Geo's car) we will win this fight Geo... we will win this....
*the front glass of Geo's car breaks*
Geo: (screams) (covers his face) fuck!!!! (stops the car)
Saint: (smiles) I did it.... he stopped the car.....
Harley: do not feel safe.... he will still chase us.... (drives nervously on the bridge) (sees Geo's car from the front mirror)
Geo: (walks out of the car) (grabs his rifle) (shoots the tires of William's car)
*the bullet strikes to the tires*
*the fires flattens*
*the car starts jumping and outbalances*
Harley: (holds tight) fuck!! he also got us... (tries to control the steering wheel)
Saint: (hugs his seat) hold tight Harley!! hold tight!! (screams)
*the car keeps spinning to the edge of the bridge*
Saint: (eyes widens at the edge of the bridge) (screams) (holds Harley's hand) we are about to fall!!
Harley: (closes his eyes) Saint.... do not lose hope... (sees the jungle under down the bridge)
Saint: we will survive this.... I will not lose hope... (cries hard)
*William's car falls down the bridge*
*Saint and Harley screams hardly*
*the car slams hardly to the ground*
Geo: (runs to the edge of the bridge) (sees William's car lying in the jungle) (screams annoyingly happy) Harley! Saint!! if ever you survived, go and start running away because I am coming for you right now.... ready or not, here I come!!!!!
*the rain starts pouring hardly*

At Santi's car......

Santi: (hears the rain from inside the car) oh God.... this will be hard for us to catch up....
Macky: (holds Santi's hand) Santi... do not give up on your friends..... you can do this...
Santi: (looks at Macky holding his hand) I won't... (smiles) do not worry.......

Last 3 episodes of the whole story... that was an intense car crashing episode..... how will this end? tune in for the next episode... another one will be revealed to fall... who is it? and who will kill??
#SOTCAWildCarChase