Episode 29 : A Broken Friendship

It is now sunday, at the Stone residence, Harley just woke up in his bedroom......

*Harley's phone rings*
Harley: (yawns) (wakes up) (grabs his phone) (answers call) hello love???
Saint: (on the line) love, have you texted Sabrina for today??? I think it is the best day today for you guys to bond together.....
Harley: what about us???
Saint: do not worry Harley..... I will help with your family later..... I am just concerned about you and your friends.... and it is a right thing to make up with your friends.....
Harley: well, you have a point..... (smiles) I will... do not worry.... I will text her afterwards......
Saint: good love! (smiles) have a good day..
Harley: I love you...
Saint: I love you too..... (ends call)
Harley: (types Sabrina's name on his phone) (in his mind) Sabrina.... whatever your problem is, I hope I won't lose you as a friend.....

At the personal mansion of Geo.... Travis, Sabrina and Geo were hanging out........

Sabrina: (looks at her phone) (reads Harley's message)

"Meet me at the mall in 4, we will do a shopping spree"

Sabrina: (takes a deep breath) (stands up) guys.... I have to go...
Travis: what the hell Sabrina..... you just came here.... now you're leaving?
Sabrina: well Travis... I wanna hang out with Harley......
Travis: you wanna?? or he wanted to??? you were just reading a message...
Sabrina: Travis... he is still my friend..  
Travis: and he did hurt you remember??? are you that blind??? you have exactly seen him not caring about you, you have seen him being plastic in unnecessary times and he is trying to break us apart.....
Geo: (listens to Sabrina and Travis)
Sabrina: Travis..... you have to understand.......
Travis: you don't! (screams)
Geo: Sabrina..... you can go... we are fine here!
Travis: what the hell Geo!! (feels angry)
Geo: it will be nothing bad anyway... it is Harley...
Travis: what if it is with Saint?
Geo: Travis.... I know and she knows what she's doing.....
Travis: (feels pissed) (walks to Sabrina) go ahead! if that Harley hurts you..... I will not think twice to attack him!!!
Sabrina: (feels nervous)
Geo: no Travis! not Harley!
Travis: no Geo.... (left)
Sabrina: (looks nervous at Geo)
Geo: (looks serious at Sabrina) go ahead Sabrina....

It is now afternoon, Kacey and Saint were hanging out at the dining room.......

Kacey: so.... do you think, Santi will help us??
Saint: (shrugs) I have a divided feeling about him???
Kacey: we can contact him right??? (grabs and calls Santi)
Harley: (enters the room) good afternoon you two!!
Saint: (looks at Harley) you leaving now???
Harley: (nods) yeah.... I am about to see Sabrina in the mall..... you guys? what are you all doing?
Kacey: (puts down her phone) he is not answering.....
Saint: we are just.... (looks at Kacey) inviting Santi over but he is not answering...... (smiles) anyways..... want me to bring you there???
Harley: (smiles) no need love! (kisses Saint) I will be fine.... do not mind me with the crossroads, you are the one who should be guided.....
Saint: hahaha! hey!!
Harley: see ya all later!
Kacey: see you Harley! (smiles)
Harley: (left)
Kacey: I really hope Santi helps us later......
Saint: I really do hope....... (feels sad)

At the mansion of the Lyndons..... Santi was starting to clean the storage room full of documents from the past newspapers they created......

Santi: (looks at his phone) (sees a missed call from Kacey) (in his mind) should I really help them???? but what would happen to me and Geo???? (sees a big dusty chest) (walks to the chest) (in his mind) maybe this chest have something.........

At the mall...... Sabrina was already there waiting in some restaurant.....

Sabrina: (smiles) (looks at her watch) (in her mind) is he coming????
Harley: (approaches Sabrina) ugh...... Sabrina! (smiles) glad to see you here......
Sabrina: (smiles) I am really glad we are here...... its been a while since I spent time with my best friend.....
Harley: (looks around) how about Travis??? is he here??
Sabrina: no Harley! I didn't brought my boyfriend and you?? you didn't brought yours right??
Harley: (nods) (smiles) yeah.... it is just the two of us for today!!!
Sabrina: so.... (looks at the restaurant) what do you think of this place?? lets eat!!!
Harley: sure!!! (smiles)
Avril: (sees Harley) oh my God! Harley!!!
Sabrina: huh???? (looks at Avril)
Avril: (approaches Harley) you are here again at the mall???? we just went here yesterday huh???.
Sabrina: what??? (looks at Harley) he was also here yesterday????
Harley: we did....... I was with everybody and Santi......
Sabrina: wow!! (feels pissed) you were with everybody and you invited Santi, not me???
Harley: Sabrina.... (smiles) you were not around that time!
Sabrina: Harley!! you texted me to come here..... you should have done the same yesterday!
Avril: wait... are you two fighting?? (looks at Sabrina and Harley) (feels annoyed)
Sabrina: you know what Harley, it is now obvious that you do not want to be with me anymore.... (tears falls on her face)
Harley: what the hell Sabrina! what are you talking about???
Sabrina: you know what I am talking about Harley! I understand that you have your boyfriend and you have to avoid Geo but.... I do not have to be included in that shit!!!
Harley: what the fuck Sabrina! (feels angry) you are out of your mind!!!
Sabrina: am I???
Harley: (screams) I was not avoiding you!!! you were avoiding Saint and that proves that you are judgemental!!
Sabrina: (slaps Harley)
Harley: (crying) I have been trying to do everything to keep you close to my boyfriend because you two are important to me.... but if you hate my boyfriend for nonsense reasons..... I am not the one with a problem!!
Sabrina: (looks angrily at Avril) so you have to choose me more than your boyfriend???? with your new friends??
Avril: me?!
Harley: in this situation! yes Sabrina!! I will!!! if you cannot accept my change in life and if you do not wanna be with it... then go!! you are the one letting yourself avoid here!! not me!!!
Sabrina: (nods) I just got it all clear.... now I understand Harley! I do..... goodbye!!
Harley: how about Travis?? he is bad for you..... can't you feel it??
Sabrina: you are so unfair.... you don't want your boyfriend to be judged but you have the rights to judge back mine?? (left)
Harley: wait Sabrina!!!
Avril: (approaches Harley) I am sorry Harley!
Harley: (takes a deep breath) do not worry Avril.... it was not your fault!! (feels sad)

11 episodes remaining for this season! I am ready for whatever comes next in this story....
#SOTCABrokenFriendship