Episode 19 : The Rivalry

The next day, as Harley and Saint were going to school.....

Harley: thank you so much for taking me to school today...
Saint: just doing my future boyfriend duties to you....
Harley: aww Saint...... why are you so sweet?
Saint: why? do you want me to be sadistic?
Harley: (shakes his head)
Saint: do you want me to be sexual?
Harley: (eyes widens at Saint) Saint..... chill your dick!?
Saint: wow Harley... who jack off while watching gayporn last sunday??? who doesn't have a chill dick?
Harley: fine... hahaha....
Saint: but... (touches Harley's waist) you know my dad and your parents know me... so we are now legal... wanna be sexual sometimes?
Harley: (slaps Saint softly) you really think I am that horny?? huh? is that even big?
Saint: (smiles) wanna see???
Harley: (blushes) lets race to school?? (runs away) hahahahaha....
Saint: hey wait.... you haven't answered yet.... (follows Harley)

while Saint and Harley were on their way to school, at the hallway of the school, Santi, Sabrina and Kacey were together......

Santi: (puts a poster on the wall)
*Sabrina and Kacey approaches Santi*
Sabrina: what is that Santi???
Kacey: (sees Sabrina) oh hi Sabrina! Nice to see you!
Sabrina: Hi Kacey!!
Santi: (looks at Sabrina and Kacey) guys... would you two help me stick this on the wall??? (struggles sticking the poster)
Sabrina: fine.... lets carry Santi instead, we are also small.....
Kacey: hahaha sure....
*Sabrina and Kacey boasts Santi*
Santi: (pins the poster to the wall) there we go...
*Sabrina and Kacey puts Santi down*
Sabrina: (reads the poster) so.... nominations for students supreme government's president is now open.....
Kacey: who could be the president this year??
Santi: (shrugs) there are a lot of aspiring students this year... I just can't think of who is the best pick for this year....
Kacey: wait... what do you think? Harley could join the election...
Sabrina: that could be a good idea... Harley seems to be independent and he is a nice person......
Santi: but.... Geo will also join, I am sure about that......
Kacey: who cares.... just because he is the son of the mayor, doesn't mean he will automatically win.....
Santi: I mean is... would that be a good rivalry between them? they are not okay with one another.....
Kacey: I know Harley will play this election fair... this is a challenge for Geo himself, if he will play this game dirty......
Sabrina: ......
Santi: (nods)

A few classes had pass, it is now recess.... at the hallway, Harley and Saint also saw the poster about the student president election.....

Harley: (looks at the poster) this will be exciting.....
Saint: (looks at Harley) will you join???
Harley: me? It looks interesting....
Saint: you must join..... you are really worthy to be a figurehead in this school....
Harley: but.... (smiles down) I do not think I am that responsible.... I am lazy as fuck! (eyes widens at Saint)
Saint: that doesn't measure anything... and you love helping......
Harley: how about you?
Saint: me??? do you know who I am here?
Harley: but do they know who you really are? you can change the way people look at you if you show them who you are and what you care about.....
Saint: (smiles at Harley) oh Harley... I really can't...
Harley: I need to pee by the way...
Saint: oh... sure....
Harley: I will be back... (left)
Saint: (looks at the poster) (in his mind) president?
Geo: (sees Saint) (walks towards Saint) (looks at the poster) huh? I didn't know that you have the guts to be interested in politics....
Saint: (looks angrily at Geo)
Geo: oh... (smiles) so ironic too.... do not tell me you will join the elections?
Saint: what is your problem right now Geo?
Geo: oh.. (shakes his head) no... nothing... it is just.... do not think twice of joining..... you know who you are here.....
Saint: you sure you know who am I here? (walks angrily at Geo)
Geo: whoa! do not threaten me by your look..... that is not a good model Saint....
Saint: what if I tell you that I will join this election? will you be threaten the whole election?
Geo: oh my Saint.... I am scared... (teases Saint) you are really threatening me? who will support you anyway??? nobody, you have nobody remember????
*people starts watching Geo and Saint looking angrily at each other*
Saint: do you still have Harley????
Geo: (turns serious)
Saint: I cannot see you with him these days.....
Geo: (holds Saint's shirt) do not dare touch Harley wherever he is....
Saint: what is wrong Geo???? you scared of Harley getting away from you???
Geo: (screams) I said.... do not dare do something with Harley!!! (punches Saint)
Saint: (slams on the floor) (angry) (stands up) (slams Geo to the wall) (punches Geo) I am so over with you attacking me for no reason!
Geo: (struggles to not get pinned) get away from me you criminal!! (punches Saint on the face)
Saint: you are the one obsessed!! (slams to the lockers) (lips starts bleeding)
*Sabrina, Santi, Kacey and Travis approaches the crowd*
Kacey: oh no!! Saint!!
Sabrina: (approaches and holds Saint) Saint... calm down.....
Saint: (stares angrily at Geo)
Travis: Sabrina! (screams) do not get in the fight!
Santi: (holds Geo) Geo, would you stop already!!
Geo: (struggles to not get held) get off of me Santi!!! (stares angrily at Saint) I am not done with him!!
Santi: Geo!!! fuck off! (keeps holding Geo)
Geo: (pushes Santi to the wall) you fuck off!!!
Santi: (slams down to the wall)
Kacey: (approaches Santi) Santi!! are you okay?! (hugs Santi)
Geo: (punches Saint hardly)
Saint: (slams on the wall again) (feels dizzy) (keeps staring at Geo) (clenches his fist) (tears falls on his face)
Sabrina: (falls down)
Travis: (catches Sabrina) Sabrina!!!!
Sabrina: (looks at Travis) Travis???
Geo: now... you still wanna act that way in front of me???
Saint: (nods confidently)
Harley: (sees the crowd) what is happening here? (pushes through the crowd) (sees Geo about to punch Saint)
Geo: you shouldn't mess with me.. (about to punch Saint)
Harley: (covers and holds Saint) stop this already Geo!!!!
Geo: (eyes widens at Harley) Harley????
Harley: aren't you contented seeing Saint getting bullied all the time??? why are you doing this to him???
Geo: Harley, shouldn't you be on my side? why are you with that criminal??
Saint: (stares angrily at Geo)
Harley: (screams) he is not a criminal!! (looks at everyone) that is what everyone thought about him..... and you all shouldn't judge him or attack him because you wanna make fun of him.. (looks angrily at Geo)
Geo: why Harley? do you know him????
Harley: it is none of your business anymore Geo!!! you have lost my trust completely.....
Geo: (holds Harley's hand) Harley!
Harley: get off of me!! (pushes Geo) do not use your power as a son of the mayor here in school..... lets go.... (left)
Saint: (stares angrily at Geo) I will join the elections just to prove you... (left)
Geo: (stares angrily at Saint)
*Kacey and Santi left*
Geo: (tears starts falling from his eyes) (feels angry)

Harley and Saint headed to the clinic immediately after the fight.....

Saint: Harley, are you mad at me?
Harley: (cleans Saint's wounds) (shakes his head) no Saint... I am mad at Geo for doing this to you....
Saint: (crying) Harley, am I bad for you?
Harley: (looks at Saint) Saint... once again.... you are a good person..... and I have seen that since the beginning of the classes....
Saint: but will we be safe together as a couple if ever we will be?? you might just get harmed with me.....
Harley: I love you Saint.... (crying) do not tell me you are giving up with me....
*Kacey and Santi enters the room*
Harley: (crying) I do not care what the other people say about us... what matter is I am with you...... and I really love you..... do not do this please.... do not give up on us....
Kacey: (smiles)
Santi: (feels sad)
Saint: (hugs Harley) I am sorry for saying that.... I will be stronger..... I promise.....
Harley: Saint.... you could be better than Geo.... I hope you realize that..... you are more than what people think of you and I am the one of the few people who recognize that.....
Saint: (nods) thank you Harley.... I love you too... I am sorry to scare you.....
Harley: (wipes his tears) so.... (looks at Saint's lips bleeding) I am scared about what your dad will tell you about this..... you have a lot of wounds.....
Saint: (looks down) I am scared too.... he doesn't know I get bullied.....
Kacey: he can stay in our home while he heals.... his dad knows that our family knows him right?
Saint: is it okay?
Harley: that is a great idea... text your dad that you are staying with us for a few days.... you can stay in my bed.....
Saint: (hugs Harley) thank you Harley.....
Harley: always here for you....

As soon as classes ended, everyone went home.... it is now night at the Stone residence, Harley and Saint are hanging out in Harley's bedroom.....

Saint: (stares at nothing)
Harley: (looks at Saint) how do you feel? does it hurt?
Saint: (nods)
Harley: (holds Saint's hand)
Saint: but it doesn't hurt that much when you are holding me like this.....
Harley: (smiles) glad to help....
Saint: (looks at Harley)
Harley: (looks at Saint) (kisses Saint)
Saint: (kisses Harley) I love you Harley....
Harley: (sits on Saint's lap) (hugs Saint hardly) I love you too.....
Saint: (pulls and hugs Harley toward him) (kisses Harley hardly)
Harley: (turns off the lights)

Last episode is next..... this whole episode was so dramatic... I cannot.... after this season, I would like you all to support my third novel for this account.... I will tell the title next episode....

#SOTCTheRivalry