Episode 28 : The Needed Cooperation

It is now a saturday morning at the personal mansion of Geo, Travis and Geo were hanging out together at the living room.....

Geo: (drinks beer) bro.... why are you really pissed off for today??
Travis: why wouldn't I be??? your little crush has been taking over my relationship with Sabrina and I am not having it!!
Geo: (looks at Travis) what do you mean???
Travis: it is like.... he is making me avoid Sabrina so much and I.... (throws the beer can away) I wanna kill him!!!
Geo: (looks serious at Travis)
Travis: if only Saint didn't appear in our lives.. everything is still normal till today!
Geo: (nods) yeah.... so you should not blame it all into Harley because it is clearly Saint's fault!! he broke our circle in weeks...... (crushes the beer bottle)
Travis: are you going to do something about it??? I mean.... you have to right????
Geo: (shrugs) I have plans and I will always have..... (smiles) I can get what I want and I can do it in just an order from me.....
Travis: how about the elections??? are we sure that you are going to win??
Geo: my dad won the elections so why wouldn't I????
Travis: William and Saint are teaming up and they will do everything to bring you down...
Geo: listen up Travis! (shakes his head) I never lose.... keep that in mind..... (opens another can of beer)

It is now afternoon, at some restaurant in the mall, William, Macky and Avril were waiting for the others to arrive.....

Macky: (looks at his watch)
William: are you sure you told them Macky that we will hang out today??
Macky: I did..... I was with them the whole day......
Avril: (sees Kacey and Santi approaching them) hey! speaking of them.... Kacey and Santi are here....
Kacey: (runs to Avril) hey guys!! sorry we are a little bit late.... (next to Avril)
Avril: do not be... we just got here......
William: I gotta be honest, you were really late Kacey!
Kacey: I do not care, you are such a hater William.....
Macky: hey Santi! you can sit next to me.....
Santi: thank you! (smiles) (sits next to Macky)
William: wait..... where are the lovers???
Kacey: well.... the will be a little more late..... they will still head to Saint's house before going here..... (reads the menu)
Avril: well, at least you guys are now here.... I will not be bored talking anymore with the same person.... (looks at William)
William: excuse me Avril???
Santi: (looks at the photos in the DSLR)
Kacey: hey Santi.... I thought you will going to leave work for thing hang out......
Santi: well..... just in case there are scenes here that must be captured or... there is an incident in this mall, I have to write it out..... that is what my father thought me to do.....
Macky: wow! you are really talented.....
Santi: (smiles down) thank you....
William: well Santi... why not teach my brother how to use the camera..... he also wants to do photography??
Macky: no I don't! (blushes) and he might be too busy.....
Santi: really Macky?? (smiles) I can.... I will do it for free to be honest.....
Macky: really???
Santi: (nods) just give me the time and place.....
Kacey: wait Santi... can I ask you something? (questioning Santi)
Santi: what is it?
Kacey: you are close to our family, our family were once close to the Lopez family and you and your family seems to be still close with the Lopez?
Santi: (feels confused) and what about that???
Kacey: I just wanna.... (bites her lips) if you could help me and Saint for something....
Santi: what something?
Kacey: Santi...... there was a time Saint was talking to our family about his father's past and dad suddenly told us that the accusations to Saint's father is not real....
Avril: wait.... so that means..... Saint's father is not a criminal???
Santi: (feels nervous)
Kacey: only if Santi helps us prove that Saint's father is innocent.... we could change the history.....
Santi: (looks down sadly) I do not know..... that is too personal and.... how would you guys think that we have some news about that???
Kacey: you write and capture what is happening at the moment..... and I know your father also did that..... he is close to the Mr. Lopez remember??
Santi: but Kacey....
Kacey: (holds Santi's hand) please Santi..... I know you are good friends with Geo but please..... I do not wanna be greedy but please consider Harley and Saint more...... you know that they never did anything wrong..... and Geo done something to them......
William: yeah Santi..... we do not wanna pressure you.... we all know you are friends to all but..... you can't chase two circles all the time.... you lose the one......
Kacey: (feels sad) and I hope you choose Harley more than Geo......
*Saint and Harley approaches everbody*
Saint: sorry we are late guys! (sits on a chair)
Harley: Saint was so slow.... he wanted us to make out in his bedroom before we go here......
*everyone laughs*
Santi: (looks at Harley and Saint) (feels sad) (in his mind) I do not think I am ready to pick sides.... I love both.... I love Harley because he made me my best self while Geo, I love him so much....

It is now night..... at the mansion of the Lyndons...... at the storage room.......

Santi: (opens the light of the storage room) (coughs) (in his mind) shit... a lot of dusty stuffs..... (keeps looking around)
Mr. Lyndon: (approaches Santi) hey son.... what are you doing in this room???
Santi: (feels nervous) ugh... (keeps looking around) I just felt that this place must be needed to be clean.... do you need me to do it tomorrow???
Mr. Lyndon: ugh... okay?? don't you have any homeworks???
Santi: no dad... I don't.....
Mr. Lyndon: then sure! I love a responsible kid..... now go out of this room because it is night..... you might get allergies..... (left)
Santi: yes dad.... (smiles slightly) (looks back at the place) (in his mind) should I really do this???

Santi is really important in this problem and I hope he really does cooperate...
#SOTCTheNeededCooperation