Episode 27 : The Violent Boyfriend

It is now friday..... at the school, Sabrina was doing her homeworks alone......

Sabrina: (writing something in her notebook)
Santi: (approaches Sabrina) hey Sabrina..... can I sit??
Sabrina: (nods) yeah... sure Santi.....
Santi: (sits next to Sabrina) what are you doing???
Sabrina: homeworks.... I forgot to do these stuffs at home that is why I am rushing this.....
Santi: okay.... by the way, are you not really going to make up with Harley???
Sabrina: (looks at Santi) Harley???
Santi: (nods) Harley..... your best friend...... my best friend... our best friend.....
Sabrina: (rolls her eyes) he is not my best friend..... he doesn't even care about where I am now......
Santi: what the hell Sabrina.... why are you thinking about that??? he was asking me where you are back at recess......
Sabrina: why???? was she with Avril????
Santi: no he was not.....
Sabrina: then that's it.... he is finding me because her new girl best friend is not with him...
Santi: and he texted me about seeing your father making you avoid Travis......
Sabrina: oh Travis?? (takes a deep breath) I do not even know why my dad is mad... Travis is a nice guy....
Travis: (walks to Sabrina) what about me??? (sits next to Santi)
Sabrina: oh Travis.... I just apologize..... I apologize for what happened to you and dad.... I was not expecting him to come......
Travis: Sabrina..... what if Harley is behind it???
Sabrina: what do you mean Travis???
Travis: Sabrina.... if your dad coming was a coincidence..... Harley coming was more suspicious.......
Santi: no Travis..... Harley was there because he was missing Sabrina.....
Travis: Santi.... do not tell me you believe Harley after abandoning us....
Santi: he is not abandoning us.... all of you guys are avoiding him..... if he is avoiding somebody here, it is Geo!
Travis: and still.... he should have been grateful for Geo!! (feels annoyed)
Santi: (stands up) you know what Travis! I do not wanna argue with you.... if there's somebody annoying from the 5 of us.... Geo is the annoying one for Harley and you are the most annoying one for me!
Travis: (punches the table) (stands up) (stares at Santi angrily)
Sabrina: Travis!!! (screams)
*people looks at Travis*
Santi: (eyes widens at Travis) (feels nervous) Sabrina??? are you going to be okay here?
Sabrina: I apologize Santi.... I will be okay here!!! I promise.....
Santi: (left)
Travis: what the hell Sabrina! you are still standing by him more than me???
Sabrina: I am apologizing for this messy thing... he was here for silence!!
Travis: whatever!! (left)
Sabrina: (stands up) wait Travis!!! (feels concerned)

It is now afternoon, Saint, Kacey and Macky were hanging out and eating lunch on the outdoor tables....

Macky: thank you guys for letting me join you here in your lunch table....
Saint: this is not our ownership anyway..... but our presence?? you are always welcome.....
Kacey: (looks at her watch) where is Harley???? he far is the vending machine from this place??
Santi: (approaches Saint) good afternoon guys.... have you seen Harley???
Saint: oh... Harley is still buying something, Santi.... why???
Santi: (shakes his head) well.... I just cannot hide my little secrets all the time especially that I am a journalist and I care so much about my friend's friendships......
Kacey: wait?? what secret???
Saint: (looks at Santi)
Santi: (takes a deep breath) ugh.... can you guys tell Harley instead of me.... I am worrying about how Harley will react about it......
Kacey: just still the tea... we got you covered.....
Santi: its just.... the reason why Sabrina is avoiding Harley is not just because of Saint...... Sabrina thinks Harley replaced all of his friends after seeing Harley with Avril......
Macky: my brother's boyfriend???
Santi: (looks at Macky) (nods sadly) and..... Sabrina with Travis??? I do not have a good feeling at seeing Travis with Sabrina too...
Saint: why???
Santi: Travis is short tempered and not the normal short tempered one.... the violent one!!
Kacey: what??!! no way....
Saint: then Harley must know this..... he should confront Sabrina so that Travis cannot drive her away..... Sabrina shouldn't be in a relationship with a violent one......
Harley: (approaches everyone) I am back guys! do you all miss me????
Santi: (looks at Harley) oh my! Harley.... you are here....
Harley: you see to be hanging out with us more often huh??
Santi: (shrugs) of course Harley... we are best friends remember??? and I am here to apologize to Saint too.....
Saint: (smiles at Santi) wait, why me???
Santi: of course.... we all started getting uncomfortable with Saint..... but I was wrong.... (looks down sadly) and I agree about your speech back on Wednesday......
Saint: (smiles) well... now that we are friends... nothing else matters anymore right???
Harley: yeah!! (hugs Santi) and I am so happy Santi that you did not sulk too much about me leaving you guys.... I know some of you are mad at me... especially Travis......
Santi: (smiles) do not worry Harley! I never sulked and what matters is.... I am now here....
Harley: (smiles)
*Kacey and Saint looks at each other*
Macky: guys.... by the way... before I forget..... my brother is inviting you all for a pizza date at the mall tomorrow..... are you guys going to join??
Saint: count me in!
Kacey: me too!!!
Harley: of course I will too.....
*the 4 looks at Santi*
Harley: Santi, can you drop your journals for a day and just with us???
Santi: I am in it too!!! (smiles)
Harley: (smiles) I am so excited!!!!

It is now night...... at the Stone residence, Harley and Saint were hanging out and cuddling at Harley's bedroom.......

Harley: (yawns) (lying on Saint's chest) Saint: (strokes Harley's hair) ugh Harley.... before you sleep.... Santi wanted me to tell you something....
Harley: what is it??? (looks at Saint)
Saint: can you find a time to confront with your best friend Sabrina???
Harley: why??? is there a problem???
Saint: (nods) some of your guesses about Sabrina avoiding you is right..... and I think we should look out for Sabrina....
Harley: (looks nervous at Saint)

Guys!! Is Sabrina in danger? Will Sabrina listen to his bestfriend or would she trust herself??
#SOTCTheViolentBoyfriend