Episode 60 : Case Finally Closed

At the morgue......

Saint: (hugs Damien) dad... (tears falls on his face) guess what, we finally gave justice to you after the injustices that the Lopez gave to our family...... all of the people who hated me and tried to take me down was taken down..... I am not getting hurt anymore, I am not getting judged anymore as much as I did all of these for you to be freed from the miserable life that the Lopez gave to us for years..... but.... (touches Damien's hand) but why does it feel like it is all to late.... why do you have to die to get the justice that is also for you???? because of this, I think that God is so unfair for not letting you live a better life and he did not give me a chance to enjoy a life with you and seeing you happy with what I have done..... (keeps crying) how do I feel satisfied if you are now away dad??? (shakes his father) how can I feel that this is done if I still lost you on the end???
Kacey: (tears falls on his face) (listens to Saint)
Saint: I hoped you to live because I want you to see me grow into a man that I could be.... away from hate that I once had and full of love that Harley gave me..... I want you to be in our future but that is not happening anymore so why??? (clenches his fists) (urges to cry harder)
Kacey: Saint... I am sure that there is a reason for everything.... maybe somebody really has to fall for another one to rise.....
Saint: then why could it be dad???
Kacey: (smiles slightly) cause there is a reason behind that and God is the only one who knows why..... and besides, if it was Harley hopefully it was not him, or it was one of our friends who got in trouble, it will never really be the same... people come and go, that is what life is... what matter is who is currently here and they will fill you up with love that you are finding... and just like what you said about Harley, he will keep giving you love like you want to.....
Saint: (nods sadly) (tears falls on his face) I guess so.... (hugs Damien) but father, just because this bad chapter ended does not mean that it will always be a good day this coming everydays....  I hope you guide all of us to the goodness in life instead and..... I know you are safe there I heaven, you are in heaven because God knows that you never done anything wrong as a father and... he knew I could finish this for you so here you go dad.... welcome to the new chapter that you would help us write on... you will always be forever in my heart... personally, you will always be forever in my heart... I love you dad... (breaks out and cries more) I love you so much.....
Kacey: (watches Saint crying hardly sadly) (tears falls on her face)
Saint: (leans on legs of the hospital bed) (keeps crying hardly)

And so it goes, after everything that Saint witnessed, he finally claimed the justice by his own and with his boyfriend and best friends' help..... all of them got the peace they wanted for a long time and everything has been good since then..... after a few months, it is now Christmas, at the Everdeen's household where Saint and Harley are now living, they were arranging and decorating their home for Christmas... at the kitchen.....

Saint: (holds the ladder) you really like climbing up the ladder don't you????
Harley: (puts a Christmas star on the ceiling) I told you, I really wanna be balance with you in this home... you are not the only guy in this house......
Saint: baby... (opens his arms) jump off the ladder....
Harley: are you fucking nuts???
Saint: I will catch you baby..... you do not have to worry..... (smiles) (winks)
Harley: fine... if I get fractured okay??
Saint: (pulls and grabs Harley down)
Harley: (falls into Saint's arms) fuck!!! (looks at Saint's eyes and lips romantically) (hugs Saint's body softly)
Saint: (kisses Harley softly)
Harley: (touches Saint's jaws) (keeps kissing Saint)
Saint: (tongue kisses Harley) (puts Harley down on the counter*
Harley: (feels pleasure) (keeps tongue kissing Saint)
*Saint and Harley makes out on the counter*
*Avril, William, Sabrina and Kacey enters the room*
William and Avril: (screams happily) Merry Christmas lovers!!!
Kacey: (eyes widens at Saint and Harleu making out) oh my fucking God.... dirty in the middle of Christmas!
*Harley and Saint immediately breaks out from each other*
Harley: (blushes) guys? Merry Christmas??? do you all know how to knock????
Kacey: no we don't... as less as you two know much how to make out anywhere.....
Saint: (hugs Harley) all we needed is to end the chaos before we bring our our literal true colors for each other.....
Avril: well... Sabrina has a small request to all of us and we hope you join us....
William: yeah... if it is okay with you all....
Harley: sure... what is it????
Sabrina: (looks down shyly) can we guys go to the cemetery to visit my parents? I am scared to go alone.....
Harley: (nods) sure... that is cool..... I will bring mom and dad with me too....
Kacey: and you can also visit you dad too Saint...
Saint: (nods) that is right... I guess we do....
William: and celebrate here again afterwards......
Harley: but where is Santi and Macky anyway??? dating????
Sabrina: they are visiting Mr. Lyndon in jail..... they will follow us soon....
Saint: (nods) once again Merry Christmas guys...
Everyone except Saint: (nods) Merry Christmas too... (smiles)