Episode 18 : Starting To Be Known

It is now tuesday, as Saint was eating breakfast with his father......

Damien: (eating)
Saint: (looks at Damien)
Damien: (notices Saint looking at him) why are you staring son? Is there something wrong with my face?
Saint: no... (shakes his head) not much dad....
Damien: eat your food... you are almost late for school....
Saint: dad?
Damien: what son?
Saint: are you mad at the Lopez because you were once an employee of them?
Damien: (eyes widens) son? where did you get that information? (serious)
Saint: just scrolling deep into the net till I saw an article about you again... I hope it doesn't offend you....
Damien: (looks down) (feels sad) yes son.... I was an employee of them....
Saint: and they were corrupt? am I right?
Damien: son? I cannot tell you further....
Saint: why dad?
Damien: past is past... everything already happened..... no need to bring it....
Saint: (looks down)
Damien: and son... we shouldn't talk and guess about the government's dark side.... you don't know how powerful they could be.....
Saint: (eyes widens at Damien)
Harley: (knocks on the door)
Damien: it is open!
Harley: (enters the house) good morning?
Damien: oh good morning Harley!
Saint: hi Harley... what brings you here.....
Harley: picking you up?
Saint: aww... come here!!
Harley: (walks to Saint)
Saint: (hugs Harley) I should be the one doing that..... you little....
Harley: hey! do not dare call me little.... you are just tall.....
Damien: hey Harley, have you eaten?
Harley: uh huh... I am only here to wait for Saint so we can go to school...
Damien: well, you must.... Saint is not good at crossing streets.....
Saint: dad! that is not true....
Damien: that is why speeding motorcycles creeps and freaks you out......
Harley: and he is scared of animals.....
Damien: exactly! even small dogs....
Saint: (blushes) you two are making me embarrassed of myself.....
Damien: hahaha... hurry up now Saint.... school hour is near......
Harley: giddy yup Saint!
Saint: (eyes widens at Harley)

As soon as Saint and Harley leaves the house, they went straight to their classes..... as recess comes, in the hallway, Sabrina was there on her locker.....

Sabrina: (fixes her locker)
Travis: (approaches Sabrina) ugh... hi?
Sabrina: oh hi Travis... good morning.... you seem weak? is basketball practice starting?
Travis: (shakes his head) no, it is just....  Santi, Geo and I had a misunderstanding yesterday and they don't wanna hang out today....
Sabrina: (rolls her eyes) since Harley left, a lot of things changed......
Travis: well, it is Harley's fault anyway.... he was the one to break the bond....
Sabrina: (eyes widens at Travis) but I am not pertaining to that..... Harley did not do anything wrong....
Travis: (rolls his eyes) was rejecting Geo right?
Sabrina: Harley did everything to not hurt Geo's feelings but Geo was stubborn and he is still fitting himself to Harley...... isn't Geo the one annoying?
Travis: Sabrina...
Sabrina: (looks pissed at Travis) fine.... I think Geo isn't the only one stubborn.... (about to leave)
Travis: wait Sabrina....
Harley: (approaches Travis and Sabrina) hi you two.... long time no see...
Sabrina: (looks at Travis) (smiles at Harley) good morning Harley..... you seem to be so jolly now..... what's the tea???
Harley: (winks) it is a secret....
Travis: (rolls his eyes)
Sabrina: oh cmon Harley..... tell me....
Harley: you will know soon......
Sabrina: okay?
Harley: (looks at his watch) well, I still have to go somewhere.....  see ya! (walks away)
Sabrina: see ya!
Travis: Sabrina.... look at Harley, he changed.... (whispers)
Saint: (approaches Harley)
*Travis and Sabrina sees Saint approaching Harley*
Saint: (puts his arms around the back of Harley)
*Harley and Saint left*
Sabrina: (eyes widens)
Travis: see Sabrina..... I knew it..... Harley left Geo for Saint...... isn't that intriguing?
Sabrina: (in her mind) those two are something??
Travis: Geo will be disappointed if he knows this...
Sabrina: (looks at Travis) don't dare tell Geo about this..... this will make the whole issue worse.....
Travis: Sabrina...
Sabrina: that is my ultimatum... and do not dare judge Harley or else....
Travis: or else what?
Sabrina: I will never forgive you anymore.... you cannot understand how   choked Harley was with us... (left)
Travis: Sabrina..... (calls out Sabrina)

it is now dismissal, at the hallway, Kacey and Santi were there walking.....

Kacey: you know what Santi, you can always approach me if you do not have somebody else to be with you..... and why not be with Harley and Saint.... (eyes widens) wait... do you know about....
Santi: (nods) I know about Saint and Kacey... do not worry......
Kacey: well.... what has Geo done to you anyway?
Santi: don't you know what he and Harley done?
Kacey: (eyes widens) wait.... what?! I do not know anything....
Santi: (eyes widens) ugh... never mind..... it is just.... we just quarrelled again....
Kacey: (nods)
Geo: (sees Kacey and Santi walking together)
Kacey: I do not know but in my opinion, Harley was so pressured with Geo..... very pressured...
Geo: (looks down) (listens)
Santi: (shrugs)
Kacey: you know what.... whatever Harley is in right now.... he is in a good place..... and that makes me happy.....
Santi: you are right.... I am looking forward on what Harley wants now..... but still expecting the Geo and Harley to be okay... our friendship is starting to be a mess without them....
Kacey: (shrugs)
*Kacey and Santi left*
Geo: (feels angry) (clenches his fist) why is nobody understanding me? and what do they mean that Harley is in a good place? where is Harley these days? who is he with?

In front of the Stone residence, Harley and Saint were there....

Harley: thank you for bringing me home today...
Saint: well, you brought me to school... I owe you one...
Harley: (hugs and kisses Saint's cheeks) keep safe on your way home.... I do not want you to get harmed....
Saint: I will.... (hugs and kisses Harley's forehead)
Harley: it is getting dark..... you must walk home now... (about to enter the yard)
Saint: (nods) i love you Harley....
Harley: (stops) (smiles) I love you too Saint..... (waves at Saint and enters his house)

Last 2 episodes.... I am so excited for the season 2 concept, beside the investigation of the crime if it was done or not, there's one more you should not miss...
#SOTCStartingToBeKnown