Episode 16 : Which Of The Rumors Are True?

It is now sunday and surprisingly, Saint is visiting the Stone residence this time.......

Saint: (enters the yard) (in his mind) is this their address? (slowly walks to the door) (knocks on the door)
Kacey: I will get it mom!! (opens the door) (looks at Saint) oh my God!
Saint: (eyes widens at Kacey) you? you are Harley's sister??
Kacey: oh my gosh! you are here! come in... yes, I am his sister.....
Saint: okay?? (enters the house)
Kacey: (closes the door) (follows Saint)

at the kitchen.......

Kacey: (enters the room) mom? dad? we have a visitor here....
Mrs. Stone: who is it Kacey?
Saint: (enters the room) oh hi... good morning Mr. and Mrs. Stone.... (smiles slightly)
Mr. Stone: oh.... I know you.... you are Saint's schoolmate huh???
Kacey: yes dad, he is the guy we were talking about...
Saint: (smiles down)
Mrs. Stone: I am so glad you are here... why not join us for breakfast...
Saint: thank you so much... where is Harley by the way?
Kacey: he could be still sleeping... wake him up for us, please? his room is the furthest upstairs.....
Saint: sure... (nods) (left)
Mr. Stone: such a polite kid.... he is awesome.....
Kacey: he is dad....
Mrs. Stone: Kacey, why you keep describing him as if you like him......
Kacey: (blushes) no I don't! I just ship him with Harley so bad....

At the bedroom of Harley....

Harley: (searches for gayporn videos in his laptop) (looks around) (plays the video) (stars jacking off) (bites his lips) (watches two guys fucking)
Saint: (slowly opens the door)
Harley: (feels pleasure) (gives a moaning expression)
Saint: (enters the room) Harley? (sees Harley jacking off) oh my fucking God!
Harley: (sees Saint) (surprised) (falls down the bed) Saint?! why are you here?
Saint: (closes the door) you are jacking off?
Harley: (gulps)
Saint: (sees the laptop playing gayporn)
Harley: (closes the laptop) (gulps)
Saint: well, now I know..... (sits on the bed) you do not have to feel shy...
Harley: (sits on the bed) (feels quiet)
Saint: hey... Harley, do not be embarrassed, I am your future boy... I will get to taste that soon.....
Harley: hey! (eyes widens)
Saint: or if you want to... (looks sexily at Harley) I can continue jacking off your... (looks down on Harley's pants)
Harley: (in his mind) stop Saint, I am staring to get horny... (feels his dick erecting) (covers his shorts)
Saint: somebody is also growing there....
Harley: Saint... stop it.... fine, I am watching porn.... gayporn!
Saint: Harley, do not be so frustrated.... where is the sexual side you are telling me? (leans near Harley)
Harley: (stares at Saint) (leans backward) (lies on the bed)
Saint: (positions on top of Harley) (smiles sexily)
Harley: are you really going to do it right now? (looks at Saint's body)
Saint: want me to??
Harley: (slowly traces Saint's waist)
Saint: fooled you!!
Harley: huh??
Saint: (carries Harley to his back) you are going down no for breakfast!!!
Harley: wait.... what the fuck!! (shakes himself) hahahaha... Saint, bring me down, this position is not it......
Saint: no, it just feels so right...... (keeps carrying Harley)
Harley: (screams) I am no sack of rice.......

At the dining area......

Kacey: (hears Harley screaming and laughing) the two are having a good time already....
Mrs. Stone: Harley has never been this happy.... well, he has always been so happy tho, this is extra.....
Mr. Stone: the word "extra" is starting to be annoying..... hahahahah.....
*Saint enters the room while carrying Harley*
Kacey: (eyes widens at Harley and Saint) oh my God you two!
Saint: so, here is your lowkey stubborn son.... I carried him to make sure he really eats breakfast......
Harley: (shakes himself) put me down... hahahaha...
Saint: (puts Harley down)
Harley: that was a little bit painful you know.... and I wanted you to put me down because I am only in my boxers!
Saint: oh... (eyes widens) (looks at Harley's boxers) damn... you should've told me.....
Mr. Stone: hahahaha.... you two look so cute already......
Harley: be right back guys... (left)
Saint: Harley is really such an active kid.....
Mrs. Stone: well, he is surely is.... he loves anything new and he is full of curiosity....
Saint: (sits down) oh... now I really know why he wants to be a biologist... a marine biologist tho.....
Mrs. Stone: well, because of his curiosity..... he doesn't stop until he gets what he wants......
Kacey: maybe that is the reason why he wanted to approach you badly.....
Mr. Stone: well, my son said that you were bullied at school because you are known to be the son of Damien....
Saint: you know my dad? (eyes widens) oh.... I know why... (looks down)
Mr. Stone: no... it is just.... me and him were really good friends before.... we both work at the government... the only thing is he was a helper of Mayor Ruel when there are campaigns at the government while I was the Mayor's personal assistant......
Saint: but sadly, Mayor Ruel arrested my dad but I do not really know who he killed... all I know is people whispering that I am a son of a criminal but I don't know the full story...
Mrs. Stone: (looks at Mr. Stone)
Mr. Stone: you wanna know?
Saint: (nods)
Mr. Stone: your dad was said to kill the mayor's wife......
Saint: what?! dad killed Mayor Ruel's wife?
Mr. Stone: (nods) but there is a twist behind that story.....
Saint: what is it?
Mr. Stone: do not tell your dad yet... promise me that....
Saint: (nods)
Mr. Stone: (looks around) (whispers) I do not believe that your dad killed Ruel's wife.....
Saint: why?
Mr. Stone: your dad was the one who found the body of the wife but since Ruel saw him with the dead body, he was the one to blame......
Saint: what?!! so..... that means.... dad never done something bad?!
Mr. Stone: that is what I know Saint... there are million of stories about how your dad killed the mayor but this is the thing I believe.....
Saint: (looks down sadly) why isn't dad telling me this?
Mr. Stone: maybe he was to pressed, he was silenced and it happened already.... he cannot do anything now......
Saint: are you still in the government?
Mr. Stone: not anymore.....
Saint: why?
Mr. Stone: (whispers) another story is because the government is corrupt... your dad and another friend of mine tried to hunt the hidden vault of the Lopez..... they were caught but since they need to protect themselves, they fought and suddenly, the wife got shot by a wild bullet....
Saint: (eyes widens) (nervous) (in his mind) which of the rumors are true?
Harley: (enters the room) guys... lets now eat.....
*everyone looks at Harley*
Harley: what are you guys talking about?

This is it.... the past is being brought up to the present but which of the two are true? that will be the secondary plot of season 2.... tune in for the last 4 episodes....
#SOTCWhichOfTheRumorsAreTrue