Episode 58 : The Real Criminal

At the jungle under the bridge......

Saint: (feels dizzy) (looks around the car) (sees Harley unconscious) oh no... (feels his head bleeding) (cries hard) (feels pain) (shakes Harley) babe??? baby??? Harley??? are you okay??
Harley: (feels his head aching) (feels his leg fractured) (screams in pain) fuck!!!!!!
Saint: (eyes widens) babe??? why???
Harley: (cries hardly at Saint) (holds his leg) my leg hurts.... I felt like something break in it.....
Saint: oh no... (cries hard) you cannot stand up??
Harley: I am sorry... (keeps crying) (shakes his head) I am sorry Saint....
Saint: no.... do not be.... I will carry you baby and I will find a way to keep us alive here....
Harley: why not just leave me alone and go finish your mission... this is for your father.....
Saint: no it is not... (keeps crying) do not speak to me this way....
Harley: but it is...
Saint: this is for us Harley... if something bad happens to you, would I get peace?
Harley: but your...
Saint: (cuts off Harley) it is a never ending curse Harley.... (hugs Harley) you made me fight for my rights that is why we will continue to live on after this.... 
Harley: (keeps crying) (buries his head on Saint's chest) (nods)
Saint: (opens the car door) so let me please save us.... not just me... not just you... nobody will die remember? (carries Harley out of the car)
Harley: (stares sadly at Harley)
*the rain pours above Harley and Saint*
Saint: is it okay for you to get wet?? I will hurry...
Harley: bring me down... I will try to walk...
Saint: (puts Harley slowly down)
Harley: (feels pain on his left leg) (cries hard) fuck!! (screams in pain) my left leg.... I can walk but I have to not use my left leg...
Saint: (assists Harley) here Harley... (puts Harley's arm around his back) go and walk with me.... do not use your leg....
Harley: (nods) we have to hurry... (struggles to skip with his right leg)
Geo: (voice only) (screams) I hear survivors... let me find the preys... hahahahahahahaha!!!
Saint: we have to run into the woods and we have to lose him....
Harley: sure Saint.....
*Saint and Harley immediately walks deep in the woods*
*Saint and Harley left*
Geo: (approaches the car) (looks inside the car) there you two are!! (sees nobody) (feels confused) Harley????! (screams) hide and seek huh???? do not dare, I once found and guessed your feelings for Saint more than me.... hahahahahahahha! (runs to the woods) (left)

At the top of the bridge, Santi and Macky finally arrived in their car....

Santi: (stops the car) (walks out of the car) (sees the broken railings of the bridge) oh God... what happened here????
Macky: (walks out of the car) (sees a empty car further away before the bridge) and did you notice that car????
Santi: (runs to the car) lets examine......
Macky: (follows Santi)
Santi: (looks around the car) (reminds himself of Geo) oh fuck! this is Geo's car.....
Macky: what could this mean???
Santi: the gap from the broken railings... (looks at the broken railings from the bridge) the gap is similar to the width size of a car... and this is Geo's car so that means....
Macky: (eyes widens at Santi)
Santi: we have to fucking go down this bridge right now...
Macky: what are we waiting for??? lets go!!!
Santi: (nods) sure....
*Macky and Santi immediately runs away and left*

Into the woods.......

Harley: (screams in pain) fuck.... it still fucking hurts Saint.... it hurts..... (falls himself to the ground)
Saint: oh no Harley... what am I gonna do???? (looks around) we cannot fucking go anywhere cause we are lost.....
Geo: well well well...  (shows up to Saint and Harley) this is an advantage.... one stupid kid who is almost at the point of losing his leg..... the rain that lowers the vision and a very big scary woods..... wait, one more.. a fucking stupid original crimi.....
Saint: (screams angrily) (cuts off Geo) go and say it.... I will try to be a criminal to a criminal!!! (takes out his pistol) (points the pistol to Geo) I am never scared of you....
Geo: I am not also scared of you... (points his pistol to Saint) (screams angrily)
Saint: you should fucking be cause I am the son of the criminal right... (shoots Geo)
Geo: (sees no bullet coming out of the pistol) (laughs hardly) hahahahahahahahahaha.... a criminal right?? such a clownery....
Saint: (looks at his gun) shit....
Harley: (screams at Saint) Saint... just go run!!
Geo: my turn... (points the pistol to Saint) this is loaded already...
Saint: I will do this for us Harley! (immediately runs to Geo) (screams angrily) I will do this for us Geo!! (tries to grab the pistol away from Geo) (points the pistol on a different direction)
Geo: (struggles to control the gun) (tries to point the gun to Saint) (stares angrily at Saint)
Saint: (points the gun to the sky) (shoots the bullet to the sky)
Geo: (pushes Saint down to the muddy ground) fuck you so much Saint... I will still kill you without a bullet.... (about to hit Saint with a gun on the face) I will smash this to your face!!
Harley: (grabs a very sharp branch on a tree) (cries hard) do not hurt Saint you criminal!! (stabs the branch at Geo's back)
Geo: (eyes widens) (feels pain) (stands up)
Saint: (looks nervous Geo)
Geo: (pulls out the branch from his back) fuck!! (stares angrily at Harley) you have no knowledge of owing people who cared for you Harley! (pushes Harley next to Saint)
Harley: (cries hard) (hugs Saint) Saint....
Saint: (hugs Harley) (cries hard) Harley.... never give up...
Harley: never...
Geo: (loads his pistol) but I think you two are gonna die in hell Harley and Saint... but I will take Saint first!! (points the pistol to Saint)
Harley: no!!!
Saint: (eyes widens at the pistol pointing to him)
*a bullet shoots to Geo's chest*
Geo: (eyes widens) (blood comes out of his mouth) (runs around) (sees Santi pointing a rifle to him) Santi????
Santi: your own weapons led you to your final breathing... (shoots another bullet to Geo)
Geo: (feels another bullet inside him) (falls on his knees) (cries hard) (stares angrily at Santi) Santi... I knew you liked me but just like Harley, you are the criminals of my life!!!
Santi: (shoots Geo's chest) (cries hard) so long Geo... you will make us all in peace!
Geo: (lies hardly on the ground) (stares weakly at the gloomy sky) (rain pours on his face)
*Macky and Santi walks closer to Geo*
*Harley and Saint crawls to Geo*
Santi: remember these faces before you die... (cries hard) (shoots Geo's body a lot of times)
Geo: (dead with his eyes open) (mouth and body starts to bleed heavily)
Macky: (cries hard)
Harley: (hugs Saint) (cries hard) Saint... finally....
Saint: (stares at Geo's dead stare) (tears falls on his face)
Harley: (slowly tries to stand up) Santi.... thank you so much... (feels pain) (cries hard)
Saint: (assists Harley) be careful Harley....
Santi: (hugs Saint and Harley)
Macky: (hugs everyone)
Harley: (hugs Macky, Saint and Harley) I am so happy you guys saved us....
Macky: welcome Harley... this is for us remember???
Saint: I owe this to you all guys... (keeps crying)
Santi: (nods) lets hurry guys.... we have to leave this before we get caught.... what matter is we saving you guys... 
Saint: help me Santi... Harley got fractures....
Santi: okay.. (assists Harley)
Harley: (struggles to walk)
Macky: (stares seriously at Geo) (kicks Geo's face) and this is for my brother...
*Santi, Macky, Harley and Saint left*
Geo: (dead stares at the sky)

Finally!!!! we are almost at the end... everyone finally achieved the peace... but it does not end here.. tune in!
#SOTCTheRealCriminal