Episode 52 : Ready To Risk, Ready To Fight

It is now another monday morning, at the Faraday's mansion, the family were having dinner at the dining room......

Mrs. Faraday: (eating) so Santi.... are you prepared to go to school today?
Santi: (shakes his head) I am not going to school today... I am only here to eat breakfast but there is no way I am going to school....
Mr. Faraday: (looks serious at Santi) what? now you wanna show me that you are trying to destroy your life without education???
Santi: dad... do you want this son?? (points himself) to get his head smash to a mirror or... wanna fucking get our house burned like what Travis and Geo did????
Mr. Faraday: (screams angrily) why are you still caring all about that! we are out of that problem..
Santi: or we are in the middle of being good and being bad because me.... I am in the good side but you are blinding and deafening yourself against the truth because you are scared...
Mr. Faraday: what did you say?! scared! (screams angrily) (stands up) (takes out his belt) do you want to taste this again????
Santi: yeah! (nods) (screams) go and hit me with your belt like you always do but that doesn't top me from saving my friends....
Mrs. Faraday: (holds Santi) (cries hard) hon, why are you doing this??? I thought as journalists, our slogan is to only give the truth... and not cover the truth? we have been hiding the truth for years and that is already a crime.. to be silent is a crime.... and if you think we won't get bothered? guess what? we will have the worst mess from all of us because we are stuck in the middle....
Mr. Faraday: are you all dumb?
Mrs. Faraday: (slaps Mr. Faraday) wake up!! (walks and pulls Santi away) Santi, lets give your father time on everything....
Santi: (looks serious at Mr. Faraday)
*Santi and Mrs. Faraday left*
Mr. Faraday: fuck!! (pushes the table away)

It is now afternoon, in school, Harley was walking alone sadly on the hallway......

Harley: (looks down sadly) (tears falls on his face) (in his mind) I miss Saint... where is he??? why is he not near me????
*people starts talking about Harley*
Harley: (looks around) (feels nervous) (in his mind) this is the feeling of being talked about..... damn this is so scary.....
Sabrina: (walks out of the restroom) (sees Harley walking sadly)
Harley: (takes a deep breath) (sees Sabrina)
Sabrina: (smiles slightly) (walks to Harley) ugh Harley??? can we talk? need somebody to talk to???
Harley: are you not mad at me now?
Sabrina: I should be the one talking and asking about that...
*Harley and Sabrina looks nervous at each other*

At the cafeteria, Harley and Sabrina hung out together.....

Harley: (looks down sadly) Sabrina, I am sorry for whatever happened to you because of me......
Sabrina: Harley, I was the immature one... you never did anything wrong...
Harley: but Travis got jealous and made himself more obsessed with you because of me.... cause your parents praised me......
Sabrina: and do you feel bad about it because you really are such a good man.... I should be the one bringing up the apology because if I could have listened to you... if I listened to Santi, if I was not that jealous best friend, I could have been in little peace or.... even my parents did not die.... (tears falls on her face) I still think that it is my fault..
Harley: (hugs Sabrina) Sabrina... you did not kill your parents, nor you led them to their death right????
Sabrina: I did Harley, lets be realistic....
Harley: but it was never your intention..... and what else can we do? they are all gone... (tears falls on his face) its time for us to look forward for the next chapter....
Sabrina: but this chapter has not end yet... the worst might be coming soon....
Harley: (shakes her head) we can get over this.... I promise that all of us will be stronger.... and Sabrina, lets stay strong like we always have been....
Sabrina: (nods) (hugs Harley) I am really sorry Harley, I am so happy you are still accepting me...
Harley: (keeps hugging Sabrina) always have been Sabrina... always gonna be.......
Sabrina: (wipes her tears) (smiles)

It is now dismissal, at the parking lot Geo and Travis were about to go home, at Geo's car....

Geo: (feels pissed) they did not announce the candidates for today... like why the fuck they won't announce it?!
Travis: you are losing anyway and... they are waiting for William's recovery because he won the elections, not you!! Geo: he should not win!! (punches the steering wheel) (cries hard) he is a loser, he must lose... he must fucking lose Travis! (shakes Travis angrily)
Travis: what should I do about it??? I am not a miraculous type of person to change that standings...
Geo: then go and do what you did to Sabrina's parents.....
Travis: (looks nervous at Geo) what? (shakes his head) no... not anymore...
Geo: kill him Travis or else I will kill you right now in this car... or take you down to the cops!!!!
Travis: (feels worried) what should I do Geo?
Geo: kill him and make sure he will not have any chance to live!!!
Travis: (gulps hardly) (looks down nervously)
Geo: do not act like you never killed anybody before....... (keeps crying)
Travis: (feels stressed)

It is now night.... at the entrance of the city, Saint was there alone....

Saint: (looks at the signboard) (looks at the city lights of the buildings) (in his mind) I have to go back and save them... I should not fail my boyfriend and the mission that I started... I will make sure I will save those people who are rooting for me..... I am not a scared person, I will risk my life for everybody and for Harley....

This is it... episode 53 or the 13th episode of the season will be the beginning of the end... tune in for these 8 final episodes...
#SOTCReadyToRiskReadyToFight