Episode 54 : One Man Down

Inside the hallway of the school, Saint was there walking alone....

Saint: (looks around) (feels nervous) I wonder where is Harley right now.... I hope he is doing good today.... (looks at his watch) people would be here for lunch soon... I hope I see them without getting caught by Geo......

At the hospital, Avril and Macky were together inside the ward talking care of William.....

Avril: (smiles) (strokes William's hair) I am glad that you are now fine William... do you need anything?? does your face still hurt???
William: (smiles slightly) I am fine but... I am scared about how my face would be after I take out the tape away.... I am scared that people will not like me anymore.....
Avril: we will still love you... me personally, I will still love you even if you are ugly because your heart is what I love about you...
Macky: yeah William... and besides, you didn't get any bone fracture on your face that will cause face to deform.... you just need to heal up and let the wound turn into a new skin......
William: by the way.... I am also hungry, can you guys bring some food for us?
Avril: sure thing William...
Macky: want us to buy from this hospital???
William: (whispers) no... hahaha... go buy outside, I hate the food here...
*everyone laughs*
Avril: sure thing.... anything that our William wants....
Macky: (smiles) lets go Avril.... we will return as soon as possible...
William: yeah.. take all your time....
*Avril and Macky left*
William: (yawns) (looks at the hospital light) (in his mind) anyways... how is Saint and Harley doing? I feel bad about Saint getting blamed for what happened to me... it is not his fault.....
*the lights starts to slowly flick*
William: (feels confused) huh? what is happening? is this necessary today?? (grabs his phone) are there gonna be blackouts for today????
Travis: (enters the room secretly) (hides away from William) good afternoon William.... (shuts the door)
William: hello??? (looks nervously on the door) who is this??
*the lights turns off*
William: (immediately sits up) (feels pain) fuck.... hello? the lights are out......
Travis: (walks from behind William) and sooner later... I will also take you out William!!
William: (nervously looks around his back) (eyes widens at Travis) Travis?!!!
Travis: (pushes William away from the hospital bed)
William: (slams to the ground) (screams in pain) fuck!!! what did I do to you??? Travis: (approaches William) you know what I learned from you lovers? (screams angrily) that nobody deserves the love if I cannot have...
William: (struggles to crawl away) (feels pain) (touches his bandaged face) (sees a weighing scale under the bench)
Travis: you are not going anywhere William.... (grabs William from the back)
William: (slams the weighing scale on Travis' face)
Travis: (screams in pain) (nose starts bleeding) (slams back to the hospital bed)
William: (immediately stands up) (pushes the hospital bed to the wall) I will not give up and let you fucking win over me! you and Geo will never win and will stay miserable....
Travis: (grabs the dextrose stand) (about to slam the dextrose stand to William)
William: (holds the dextrose stand) (pushes the dextrose stand to Travis' neck) I will gonna kill you just to make sure your evilness will stop and bring you to the fires of hell!!
Travis: (screams angrily at William) (pushes the hospital bed to William)
William: (falls to the ground) (feels dizzy)
Macky: (enters the room) brother?? (looks at the lights) brother?? where are you????!! (screams)
William: (struggles to crawl away) brother! let yourself avoid to be here... right now!!
Travis: (runs to Macky) (screams angrily) (covers Macky's mouth) I will kill your brother with... (looks around) (sees a syringe) (points the syringe to Travis) I will gonna stab this needle a million times to your brother...
William: (cries hard) no!!! (screams angrily) do not hurt my brother!!
Travis: then give me your life instead!! (screams angrily)
William: (cries hard) no one will die here!! (stands up)
Macky: (slowly takes out a key from his pocket) (signals and secretly shows a key to William)
William: (sees the key) no one will die Travis... you won't also...
Travis: of course.. cause I will be the one living and all of you are dead....
Macky: (makes his keys a four fingers)
William: cause we will get justice and you will go to jail!! (screams) (picks up the dextrose stand) (slams the dextrose stand to Travis)
Travis: (about to stab Macky with a syringe)
Macky: (dodges the dextrose stand) (punches Travis' stomach with his four fingers) (pushes Travis outside the ward)
Travis: (eyes widens) (feels dizzy) (slams to the wall)
Macky: (runs away from Travis) (looks at his bloody keys)
William: Macky! (runs to Macky) (hugs Macky) (cries hard)
Macky: (feels scared) (hugs William)
Travis: (sees his tummy bleeding) (stares angrily at Travis)
*everybody in the hallway gets terrified by Travis*

Outside the hospital, Avril was on her way back inside.....

Avril: (looks at her receipts) William hopefully can feast on this....
Harley: (approaches Avril) Avril! good afternoon....
Avril: (smiles) oh hey Harley!! did not go to school?
Harley: in a mission on finishing this once and for all.....
Avril: where is Kacey and Sabrina?
Harley: they are probably in home protecting mom and dad just in case.....
*a lot of police and guards immediately enters the hospital*
*Avril and Harley pushes away from the stampede*
Avril: oh my God..... what is happening here???
Harley: something about William.. somebody might have trespassed......
Avril: (nods) lets go and see!
Harley: sure...
*Harley and Avril left*

Back at the school, at the hallway, Saint was still lost alone....

Saint: (looks at the crowd) (in his mind) where is Harley? or anybody....
Santi: (walks in the hallway) (sees Saint) (feels worried) (runs immediately to Saint) Saint! what are you doing here????
Saint: why Saint???
Santi: Harley is not around... and Geo, you have to hide from him... (pulls Saint to a restroom)
Saint: where are we going???
Santi: hide!!
*Saint and Santi enters the restroom*

Last 6 episodes... 1 person defeated already.... who else will fall? will the good ones get the justice that they need...
#SOTCOneManDown