Episode 50 : Another One Or Two Down

It is now dark at night, at the hospital, Avril, Harley, Macky, Kacey and Sabrina are in the hallway worried about what happened to William......

Avril: (cries hardly) (sits on a metal bench) why William?? what did William do??? (screams hardly) he did not deserve this.. nobody does!
Harley: (hugs Avril) we are sorry that we got you in trouble.... you guys don't deserve this more....
Kacey: (tears falls on her face) first, Sabrina was attacked by attacking her parents... and now William was attacked.....
*Macky's phone rings*
Macky: (grabs and answers his phone) hello??
Santi: (on the line) Macky, I just wanna ask if Saint is there with you???
Macky: Saint??? (looks at Harley)
Harley: what about Saint? (approaches Macky)
Santi: Geo is trying to blame Saint for attacking William but I know the truth.... no lies, just the truth...
Macky: can you tell us already Santi? who are we gonna blame??? so that we can have both suspects in the crime made against Sabrina and the crime against William and Saint.....
Santi: it is Geo himself... as I enter the restroom, Geo was there slamming William to the broken glass and he pushed me and Travis out of the room and threatened us....
Harley: (listens to Macky and Santi)
Santi: then Saint was coming back to the restroom and that was when Geo decided to set Saint up so the blame will be on Saint.....
Macky: oh God... that is so messed up....
Santi: I also have the video if you want me to show you how gruesome William did...
Macky: only if you want us to but we believe you.. we do not believe that Saint would do such things to William.....
Harley: can I talk to Santi?
Macky: (gives the phone to Harley) sure....
Harley: (takes the phone) (talks to Santi) hello????
Santi: (ends call)
Harley: hello??? (looks at the phone) he ended his call on me...... (looks down sadly)
Kacey: so what is the news???
Macky: it was Geo this time and the reason why Saint is not around because Geo was setting him up.....
Sabrina: but why would Saint run away if he was not the fault....
Harley: (looks serious at Sabrina) you are still doubting my boyfriend up till now???
Sabrina: (looks down sadly) (shakes her head) that is not what I mean.... 
Harley: you know what guys... I have to find Saint now up till tomorrow.... I will still visit William tomorrow okay?? (left)
Sabrina: (looks sadly at Harley) he is still mad at me up till now....
Avril: Macky, follow him, I will take care of your brother..
Macky: (nods) sure Avril.... (left)
Sabrina: I did not mean it that way.... I was just asking why cause.... (shrugs) (tears falls on her face) I am even doubting myself if I am still stable or not.... I feel like a fucking crap....
Kacey: (hugs Sabrina) the only reason why Saint left is because he knows that Geo will gonna press him no matter what and that family has power so... what else can Geo do? our mayor once forced Saint's father in a thing that he hasn't really done...
Sabrina: I really have to apologize at Saint and Harley, I owe them much more than what happened to Saint's life...... I cannot forgive myself....
Doctor: (approaches Sabrina) ugh... (taps Sabrina) are you Sabrina??
Sabrina: (turns around) (looks at the doctor) yes... why??
Doctor: in case you do not know, your parents were also rushed here..
Sabrina: wait... really? can I....
Doctor: (cuts off Sabrina) but I am sadly to say... both of your parents did not survive the fires....
Sabrina: (cries hard) no way.... (shakes her head) no way... no fucking way... (falls on her knees) no!!!
Doctor: they are in the morgue if you want to visit... sorry Sabrina but we tried our best... (left)
Sabrina: (screams in pain) mom!!!!! dad!!!!!!!!
Kacey: (kneels down) (hugs Sabrina) Sabrina.. condolence, we are so sorry...
Avril: (watches Sabrina cry) (cries hard)
Sabrina: why?!!! (keeps crying)

At the morgue of the hospital......

Sabrina: (enters the room immediately) (cries hard) mom!!! dad!!! (hugs her parents) (keeps crying) why did they do this to you.... I am so sorry that I did not listen... I do not know how you all will forgive me now but... I am trolly sorry that I led you to your unexpected death..... (shakes her parents) I am sorry! I am sorry!! I am.... (screams in sadness) sorry!!
*Avril and Kacey enters the room*
*Avril and Kacey watches Sabrina cries hard*
Sabrina: I will promise... (clenches her fist) I will make sure that Trevor and Geo will go to jail.... but... (keeps crying) how would I survive life now? how? this is all my fault......
*Kacey and Avril walks to Sabrina*
Kacey: we will help you in this new chapter of your life Sabrina...
Avril: yeah, Kacey is right... we will all be here till the end of this challenge.....
Sabrina: (stands up) (cries hard) (looks at her parents) (hugs Kacey and Avril) I am sorry....
Kacey: (hugs Sabrina) there... there... you have to be strong now....
Avril: (hugs Kacey and Sabrina) (keeps crying)
Sabrina: (looks at her dead parents) (keeps crying) I will miss you mom and dad, I will really gonna promise this time that I will bring justice to you all.... we will all bring justice for your deaths.....

At a whole different city, Saint was there spending time alone at the streets sadly....

Saint: (looks at the cars passing by) (cries hard) (in his mind) why is this thing happening again... first, my dad was set up for a death he did not cause to cover up a bad politician and now.... its me???? I wonder how Harley is doing? I hope nothing bad happens to him or else, I rather be jail just to have Geo and Travis' bloods on my bare hands....

Last 10 episodes... are you thrilled to see what this story has lastly in story for us? Tune in!
#SOTCAnotherOneOrTwoDown