Episode 56 : Fallen Fathers

At the entrance of the school....

Santi: (pushes Saint away) Saint... you have to run away now.....
*everyone starts surrounding Santi, Geo and Saint*
Geo: (grabs Saint) no... you are not going away... nobody is going away... (screams)
Saint: (struggles to escape) (screams angrily) Geo!! get off of me right now or else.....
Geo: (takes out his gun) (screams angrily) or else fucking what??? (points the gun to Saint)
Santi: (eyes widens at Geo's gun) oh my fucking God, Geo!!! (screams angrily) (about to approach Saint and Geo)
*everybody around immediately to runs away*
Geo: (points the gun to Santi) do not dare touch me Santi or I will blow your hair in seconds... (tightly holds Saint) I will also finish you as soon as I fucking finish Saint!! (points the gun on Saint's neck) (screams angrily)
Santi: (cries hard) no Geo!! no!!! (feels worried) no!!!! (screams angrily) do not do this... this will prove that you are the criminal here....
Geo: I am killing the criminal.....
Saint: (struggles to escape) (feels nervous) I am not the fucking criminal....
Geo: the son of a criminal is also and will always be a criminal.....
Santi: (screams angrily) (runs to Geo) top this Geo!! (holds Geo's gun) (tries to pull the gun away to Saint)
Geo: huh??? (tries to control his gun) I will shoot this to you Santi!
Santi: go and shoot it!!! (pushes Saint away from Geo)
Saint: (falls to the ground) (cries hard) how about you Santi!!!
Santi: I will be fine, go and run away!!! (tries to take the gun from Geo)
Geo: (shoots the gun to the ceiling) (pushes Santi to the lockers)
Saint: (stands up) Santi... keep up and escape okay??
Santi: (slams down to the lockers) (feels dizzy) go away Saint!! (cries hard) go away!!
Saint: (looks nervous at Geo) (left)
Geo: you asked for this Santi.... you asked for this... (points the gun to Santi) (loads his gun)
Santi: you asked for this Geo... you asked for this... (smiles annoyingly at Geo)
*teachers and other staff members approaches Geo and Santi*
Geo: (looks nervous at everybody)
*the principal approaches Geo and Santi*
Principal: what is happening here?! (eyes widens at Geo pointing the gun to Santi) Mr. Geo Lopez! what are you doing??!!
Geo: (feels very nervous) (looks at Santi) you are very lucky, you asshole! (immediately left)
Santi: (stands up immediately) (runs to the principal) sir... please call the cops, he is going to approach and kill Saint Everdeen.....
Principal: (nods) we will do our best to track him.......

At the entrance of the parking lot, Harley and Macky were waiting together inside William's car......

Macky: (walks out of the car) where is he??
Harley: Macky, get in.... we have to immediately leave as he gets in....
Saint: (runs immediately to the entrance of the parking lot) (sees Harley and Macky) Harley!!! open the door!!! he is chasing me!!
Harley: (opens the backseat of the car) hurry!! go Macky, enter the car too.....
Saint: Macky, can I ask you for a favor? hide yourself and look out for Santi.....
Harley: he will get in trouble Saint... do not let him be stuck here....
Saint: but if he joins us... he will get in trouble more!!
Macky: I will guys.... go and finish this once and for all okay????
Harley: you sure Macky?
Macky: I will... goodbye guys... hurry! keep fighting... (runs and hides in a bush)
Harley: enter Saint....
Geo: (about to approach Harley and Saint) (sees Saint and Harley) you guys are not going anywhere..
Saint: (enters the car) (screams angrily) you will not get us Geo!
Harley: no chitchat! lets go!! (starts the engine) (starts driving)
*Saint and Harley left*
Geo: (clenches his fists) you all won't get away.... (screams angrily) (runs and enters his car) (immediately starts the engine and drives) (left)
Santi: (runs to the entrance of the parking lot) (feels worried)
Macky: (sees and runs to Santi) Santi.... they left but Geo is following them....
Santi: we have to follow them too...
Macky: can I help???
Santi: (nods) follow me to my home... let me bring the car...
Macky: sure!
*Santi and Macky left*

At the townhall, a lot of people were gathered around Damien whose drunk and causing noise in front of the townhall...

Damien: (screams angrily) go and walk out of this room right now Ruel!!! face me like you fucking faced and arrested me before! (drinks beer) (feels dizzy) (slurry speaks)
*people starts talking and gossiping about Damien*
Ruel: (walks out of the town hall) what is happening here???
Damien: son to son.... father to father!! (screams) face me like a man and start being real.... (throws his bottle to the ground)
*the bottle breaks on the ground*
Ruel: Damien?? (approaches Damien) what is happening???
Damien: (takes out a pistol) (locks and points the pistol to Ruel) your son is about to kill my son's good life and if something happens to him, I will not think twice to kill you...
Ruel: do not dare do that to me! (feels angry) (tries to grab the gun away from Damien)
Damien: you want a fight huh??? (struggles to control his gun) I am gonna shoot this to you if you do not stop..... 3....
Ruel: (tries to point the gun to Damien) you are really a criminal!!
Damien: 2.... (screams) you are the criminal!! 1!!!!
Ruel: (shoots the gun to Damien's chest)
Damien: (eyes widens at Ruel) (blood comes out of Ruel's both)
*people widens and gets shocked at Ruel*
Ruel: (eyes widens at Damien's bleeding chest)
*Mr. and Mrs. Stone pushes through the crowd*
Mr. Stone: (sees Damien bleeding on the ground) Damien!!!
Mrs. Stone: (cries hard) (eyes widens at Ruel) Ruel!!!!!!!
Ruel: (eyes widens at everyone) (feels worried) (looks at his bloody gun)
Mr. Stone: what did you do Ruel???
Damien: (falls unconsciously on the ground) (lies dead)
Mrs. Stone: (runs to Damien) (cries hard) Damien!!!!
Ruel: (stares at Damien's dead body) (closes his eyes) (tears falls on his face) (loads the pistol) (points the pistol on his head)
Mr. Stone: no... Ruel!! (screams nervously)
Ruel: (shoots himself on the head)
*everyone screams in worriness*
Mrs. Stone: (eyes widens at Ruel's head bleeding) no!!!!!!!!

Last 4 episodes... another man down... this is killing us slowly! are you all ready for the finale???
#SOTCFallenFathers