Episode 37 : Breaking Out

It is now a peaceful saturday....... at the Stone residence, everyone was having a serious breakfast......

Harley: (looks at Santi) I really do hope you had a very peaceful sleep last night..... was my boyfriend snoring too loud?????
Saint: (eyes widens at Harley) you are such a liar Harley..... I do not snore!
Harley: you are!!! you are like a baby goat struggling to find his family......
Kacey: what the hell was that description Harley!! hahahaha.....
Harley: (smiles)
Santi: do not worry guys.... (eating) I am so comfortable in this house! I really am.....
Mr. Stone: well Santi, you are welcome here anytime okay???
Mrs. Stone: honey is right.... do not hesitate to approach us if you need help!
Mr. Lyndon: (screams) (from outside the house) Santi!!!! Santi!!!!
Santi: (eyes widens) oh God! it is dad!! (feels nervous)
Saint: go Santi!! hide in the bathroom......
Harley: let me lead you Santi!
*Santi and Harley left*
Mr. Lyndon: (screams) (from the outside) once again!!! Santi! I know you were hiding there!!!
Mrs. Stone: hon... what are we going to do about him??
Mr. Stone: I will handle him!!!! (left)
Kacey: mom, will we be okay?
Mrs. Stone: I do not know Kacey! (feels nervous)

Outside the house......

Mr. Stone: (walks out of the house)
Mr. Lyndon: (looks at Mr. Stone) hey you!!! have you seen my son???
Mr. Stone: we do not want any arguments here.... can you now just leave??
Mr. Lyndon: I need to talk to my son!!! (screams) (enters the house)
Mr. Stone: (holds Mr. Lyndon) you have no rights to just trespass without our permission!
Mr. Lyndon: (pushes Mr. Stone) let go of me would you?!! I know my son is here!! (screams) son!??? (walks to the dining room)

At Harley's bedroom......

Santi: (crying) I am scared of dad.... I do not know what will he be doing to me!
Harley: (whispers to Santi) that is why stay here! we are going to protect you!
Mr. Lyndon: (screams from the dining room) I am telling you Santi! if you do not come out of this house, you will seriously be in big trouble!!
Santi: (feels nervous) (looks around)

At the dining room......

Mrs. Stone: would you stop making noise.... it is just morning!!
Mr. Lyndon: (points Mrs. Stone) I do not care!! if he doesn't come out of this house, I will call the cops on you for kidnapping my son!!
Mr. Stone: (enters the room) how dare you act so stupid just because of the truth! you are being a puppet of that stupid mayor!
Mr. Lyndon: (feels angry) (holds Mr. Stone) (slams Mr. Stone to the wall) why???? will the truth set me free?? I am doing this for my family!
Saint: and you are ruining other's family by doing so!! (cries hard)
Kacey: (holds Mr. Lyndon) get away from my father!!
Mr. Lyndon: get away from me Kacey!! (pushes Kacey)
Kacey: (falls on the floor) (feels pain)
Mrs. Stone: Kacey!!! (runs to Kacey)
Mr. Stone: (punches Mr. Lyndon) (crying) do not dare attack my child!!!
Mr. Lyndon: (slams to the table)
Mrs. Stone: (crying) everyone!! help!!!!!

At the bedroom of Harley.....

Santi: (crying) Harley! (hears slamming from the dining room) I have to show up!
Harley: Santi! are you out of you mind??! you should not!! (holds Santi)
Santi: (nods) I have too!! I do not wanna ruin your family!!
Harley: you are not!!! we insisted remember??
Santi: and this is why I gave you the truth! so that whatever happens to me and our friendship, you know what to do!!
Harley: (crying) Santi... do not ruin our friendship for this!!
Santi: we won't.... I promise..... (left)
Harley: (follows Santi) (cries hard)

At the dining room......

Mr. Lyndon: (looks at everybody) you all won't still going to bring out my son???
Santi: (enters the dining room) what do you want about me????
Mr. Lyndon: (looks angrily at Santi) I knew you were here!!!! come, you do not have to see this family again!!
Saint: (holds Santi) no.... I am not letting you hard your own son!!!
Mr. Lyndon: (pulls Santi to him) you have no rights to talk to me that way you son of the criminal!
Harley: (crying) (enters the room) Santi!
Santi: (cries hard) Harley.... Saint..... do not worry about me.... I will be okay! (gets dragged away by Mr. Lyndon)
Mr. Lyndon: (feels angry) (drags Santi away from the room) you will never see this family ever again son!!
*Santi and Mr. Lyndon left*
Harley: (about to approach Santi) we should not leave him alone!!!
Saint: (hugs and holds Harley) Harley, he will be okay!
Harley: he is not Saint!! (crying) I feel bad at the mess we gave to his life!! I feel bad that he is getting crushed in this mess his father caused!
Kacey: (feels sad) (crying)
Saint: (feels sad)
Mrs. Lyndon: (enters the room) Harley??? Kacey???? (feels nervous)
Kacey: (walks to Mrs. Lyndon) Mrs. Lyndon??? what is it??
Mrs. Lyndon: was my husband here???
Mrs. Stone: he just went here with his son.... messing our breakfast.....
Mrs. Lyndon: (crying) I am sorry..... (hugs Kacey) I am sorry for what my husband caused...... I really apologize......
Mr. Stone: he brought his son back with him.....
Harley: (walks to Mrs. Lyndon) Mrs. Lyndon... can I ask you an important favor.....
Mrs. Lyndon: what is it Harley???
Harley: please protect Santi from your husband.... and do not let him get brainwashed by whatever will happen.... I do not wanna end my friendship with him!
Saint: (feels sad)
Mrs. Lyndon: I will! I apologize for that! (hugs Harley) do not worry.... you and your best friend won't break apart.... I promise you that! he will be okay and I will do my best to fight for him because he is my son! (smiles slightly)
Harley: (smiles)
Mrs. Lyndon: well.... I have to go already..... I will try to stop my husband from punishing Santi.....
Kacey: take care, Mrs. Lyndon! (feels sad)
Mrs. Lyndon: (feels sad) I will... (left)
Harley: (feels sad) I hope he will be okay!
Saint: (hugs Harley) (in his mind) I am sorry Harley.... I really do!

Last 3 episodes..... how will this season end?? will there be a progress or a mess that will be fixed for the final season? tune in!
#SOTCBreakingOut