Episode 38 : The Punishment

At the mansion of the Lyndons...... Geo and Ruel were there at the living room......

Ruel: (looks at Geo) make sure that kid won't ever speak up about the crime..... make sure you look out on him all the time......
Geo: I will dad..... and I know just what to do..... I always know how to control people...
Ruel: as you should! if the truth gets released, it will not just be the fall of mine but also your popularity... do you want that to happen????
Geo: I will never lose to such low class people dad! I was born to win at everything.....
*Mr. Lyndon and Santi enters the room*
Mr. Lyndon: (throws and pushes Santi to the ground) here!!! be ashamed of yourself!!! in front of the people who helped us live in peace!!!
Santi: (crying) (looks at Ruel and Geo) (stares angrily at Geo) live in peace??!!! this is what you call peace??? to give hell to other people!!
Geo: (stands up) (feels angry) you owe us a lot Santi!!!
Ruel: (holds Geo) calm down Geo.... lets not interfere them!!!
Mr. Lyndon: you still trying to fight huh???? (takes off his belt) (his Santi with the belt)
Santi: (feels pain) (screams) dad!!! it hurts!!! stop it!!!
Mr. Lyndon: you have to learn to live in pain and in hell because if you don't, you will just be used!! just like what happened to you!!! (screams) (keeps hitting Santi with the belt)
Santi: (feels pain) (lies on the ground) dad!! it hurts!! (cries hard)
Geo: (walks in front on Santi) (kneels down of Santi) (shows Santi the newspaper) is this the proof you were proud about????
Santi: (cries) (stares angrily at Geo)
Geo: (rips off the newspaper) not anymore Santi!!!! if you keep helping that Saint......
Santi: (stares angrily at Geo) (cuts off Geo) you will never have Harley!!!
Geo: (slaps Santi hard) how dare you say that!!!!
Santi: (slams back to the ground) (feels pain)
Geo: (puts the ripped newspaper on Santi's mouth) if will take care of that Saint and I will make sure he will be deleted on this world! dare me!! (screams)
Santi: (spits the ripped newspaper on Geo's face) I dare you!! (stands up) (pushes Geo down) (about to leave)
Geo: what the fuck!! (stares angrily)
Ruel: (stares angrily at Santi) your son is stubborn huh??? teach him a lesson!!
Mr. Lyndon: (grabs Santi back) where are you going young man???
Santi: (struggles to escape Mr. Lyndon) get off of me dad!! (feels angry)
Mr. Lyndon: (slams Santi on the glass table)
Santi: (falls down on the glass table)
*the glass table breaks to the ground*
Santi: (feels dizzy) (stares at the cieling) (head starts bleeding) (touches the blood) (cries hard)
Mr. Lyndon: what??? are you still going to help that family???? (about to hit Santi with his belt)
Mrs. Lyndon: (enters the room) do not dare touch our son!!! (runs to Santi) (cries hard) Santi!!!
Mr. Lyndon: what are you doing?! you are just teaching your son to be weak!
Mrs. Lyndon: (hugs Santi) look at what you are doing with your very own son!!! can't you see how much a monster you are? (feels weak)
Mr. Lyndon: (stares at Santi)
Santi: (feels dizzy) (catches his breath)
Mrs. Lyndon: I always knew we will go to this part of our life! (nods) and you know why?? because there is no secret that cannot be revealed..... everything has their time!
Ruel: (stands up) it is not true!!!
Mrs. Lyndon: (stands up) (shakes her head) Santi!! stand up, I will cure your wound and I will take you to your bed..... (assists Santi)
Santi: (holds Mrs. Lyndon) (struggles to stand up) (almost fell down) (crying) mom! my leg hurts!
Mrs. Lyndon: (holds Santi) Santi son.... we will just walk a little to your bed... do not worry, mommy will cure it....
Mr. Lyndon: (feels sad for Santi)
Santi: (feels pain) (stares at Mr. Lyndon angrily)
*Santi and Mrs. Lyndon left*
Ruel: (stands up) (looks at Mr. Lyndon) do not ever think to turn my back against me huh or else I will ruin your family! and Geo, he will take care of your son!
Geo: (stares angrily at Mr. Lyndon)
*Ruel and Geo left*
Mr. Lyndon: (looks down sadly) (clenches his fists) (looks at the ripped newspaper)

It is now night..... at the Stone residence, Harley, Kacey and Saint were in Harley's bedroom....

Kacey: so... what are you going to show us Harley???
Harley: (gives Kacey and Saint the envelope) here..... look at it.. .
Saint: (takes the envelope) (opens the envelope) (reads on of the newspapers) what is this??
Kacey: (takes on newspaper) (reads Saint's newspaper) (looks on her newspaper) what are these? they are all similar....
Harley: this is what you guys want right??? (feels sad) Santi succeeded in taking the newspaper.... and he photocopied it a lot of times so that, in case somebody tries to sabotage, we have a lot of copies....
Saint: (smiles) really??? (tears falls on his face) (hugs Harley) we are going to give justice to dad????
Harley: (nods sadly)
Kacey: (feels sad for Harley)
Saint: (feels sad for Harley) are you mad at everything that is happening??? if you are, tell me..... you know I apologize..... (cries) I was just.....
Harley: (cuts off Saint) I am not mad... (hugs Saint) (crying) but I am scared...... scared and sad about whatever is happening to Santi! I hope he is okay.... even though he is not!
Saint: (strokes Harley's hair) Harley.... I promise you.... I will owe Santi a lot if we succeed in giving justice.....
Harley: (nods) (takes a deep breath)

At the Lyndon residence, at the bedroom of Santi.....

Santi: (stares at the sky) (feels sad)
Mrs. Lyndon: sleep tight Santi okay??? I am here if you need help..... just text me.....
Santi: (nods)
Mrs. Lyndon: goodnight my son! (left)
Santi: (feels sad) (tears falls on his face) (in his mind) Harley..... I promise that I we won't ruin our friendship.... we will bring Saint's dad, justice!

Last 2 episodes! what do you think of the whole season??? be ready for the final season!
#SOTCThePunishment