Episode 32 : The Truth Covered Lie

After minutes of eating dinner, everyone is almost done....

Macky: (smiles) thank you Mr. and Mrs. Stone for the food, we really did appreciate it......
Mr. Stone: thank you too guys for eating dinner with us! we really love having much people in this house......
Kacey: ugh... (stands up) mom, dad..... I forgot to buy something for tomorrow.....
Saint: (looks at Kacey)
Harley: why not just buy it tomorrow.... it is getting dark....
William: Harley is right Kacey!! you can always buy it tomorrow....
Avril: (eyes widens at William)
William: (looks at Avril) ugh.... I mean is..... it is better to do things today than the due date which is tomorrow..... although it is in the last minute.....
Harley: but it is already dark...... you should not go out of the house....
Kacey: (holds Harley's hand) Harley..... I have to buy it.... I really need it.....
Harley: (feels sad) fine.... (nods) but you have to let Saint be with you....
Saint: (nods) anything as long as my master says....
Harley: yeah yeah..... you guys have to go now so that you guys cannot find trouble on the streets..... (feels nervous)
Kacey: (nods) lets go Saint..... just like your boy said, protect me!
Mr. Stone: ugh Kacey, Saint.... be fast okay???? Harley is right.... you guys might get in trouble......
Saint: we won't be.... I promise....
Kacey: lets go Saint!
Saint: (nods) lets go!
*Saint and Kacey left*
Harley: so.... you guys have your stuffs with you right???? y'all will stay the night???
Macky: we will.... (smiles)
Harley: then that is great! come, I would like to show my bedroom to all of you guys!! (smiles) (left)
*William and Avril looks at each other*

After a half an hour of walking in the streets, Kacey and Saint finally made it to the Lyndon's residence....... at the porch....

Kacey: (looks at Saint) why not you knock......
Saint: I am shy Kacey! I am not close with them!
Kacey: argh!! (rolls her eyes) (knocks on the door)
Santi: I am coming!! (opens the door) (sees Kacey and Saint) Kacey??? Saint?? what are you guys doing here??
Kacey: ugh.... we know you are still thinking about helping us but we decided to ask your parents instead!
Santi: (feels annoyed) guys! this is a bad idea!! a really big bad idea!!
Saint: why???
Santi: my parents will be obviously triggered by it!! they will deny the fact that we have!
Saint: so that means.... there is????
Santi: Saint.... Kacey, you guys can leave while you can.... we can talk about this in private.....
Kacey: but you do not answer my calls or texts.....
Santi: I can explain... I will... I promise to say everything to you guys.... just not here....
Mrs. Lyndon: (approaches Santi) who is it Santi??? why are you taking too long!
Santi: (feels nervous) mom!
Kacey: (smiles at Mrs. Lyndon) ugh.... hi Mrs. Lyndon!! good evening.....
Mrs. Lyndon: oh hi Kacey! why are you here in our house with your boyfriend?
Saint: (blushes) (eyes widens) ugh... (shakes his head)
Kacey: (blushes) (awkwardly looks at Saint) ugh Mrs. Lyndon....
Santi: they are not a couple..... Saint is the boyfriend of Harley.....
Mrs. Lyndon: oh my! how cute..... why are you guys here anyway???
Kacey: ugh.... (looks at Saint) me and Saint are on some kind of research and I think you can help us....
Mrs. Lyndon: come in!!! (smiles)
Saint: thank you!! (feels nervous)
Kacey: (smiles slightly)
*Saint and Kacey enters the house*
Santi: (looks at Saint and Kacey) (feels nervous)

At the dining room, Saint, Santi and Kacey were there together with Santi's parents.......

Mr. Lyndon: so.... I clearly know the Stone family so I know Kacey but..... this kid looks familiar.... (looks at Saint)
Saint: (looks nervous at Mr. Lyndon)
Santi: dad... you are looking so serious... stop it...
Mr. Lyndon: ugh Saint?? your name is Saint right?
Saint: (nods)
Mr. Lyndon: what is your last name?? who are your parents??
Saint: (feels nervous) ugh.... I am Saint Everdeen.....
Mrs. Lyndon: Everdeen?? as in, related to Damien Everdeen???
Mr. Lyndon: you are the son of that cr-.....
Saint: (clenches his fists) (cuts off Mr. Lyndon) my dad was never a criminal)
Santi: (looks at Saint) (feels nervous)
Kacey: (feels sad)
Mr. Lyndon: but isn't that everybody believes on?
Saint: cause you guys exposed a wrong information right?
Mr. Lyndon: (feels angry) so you are telling me Saint that we are not professional???
Kacey: we are really here to ask if you guys have the copy of the truth!! (looks serious at Mr. Lyndon)
Mr. Lyndon: (looks at Kacey) Kacey, your father, me and the mayor knows each other well...... why are you all of the sudden like this??
Kacey: just like what you guys said..... we all know each other well..... you guys might have connections with the mayor but my dad knows the truth doesn't he???
Mr. Lyndon: (shakes his head) we do not have what you need and I believe, what we reported back at that times were right! we never failed......
Mrs. Lyndon: (feels nervous)
Santi: (tears falls on his face)
Saint: (stands up) (tears falls on his face) you know what Mr. Lyndon..... I do not know how you guys slept for years with a lie..... and if you all did, this time, I won't let you all sleep with the lie you have reported about me father! I will bring justice to my dad! (about to leave) but you still have time to spill what's the truth.... while the tables haven't spin yet.... (left)
Kacey: wait Saint! (stands up) I have to go Santi!! (looks seriously at Santi) (left)
Mr. Lyndon: I do not know what Kacey's dad have said!! (feels pissed)
Santi: but dad... do we really have the truth????
Mr. Lyndon: the truth is what we reported.... that is our principle... to tell what's the truth!
Santi: (looks down sadly) (in his mind) are we really following the principle??

Last 8 episodes.... be ready guys!! I am shaking for this story!
#SOTCTheTruthCoveredLie