Episode 47 : Need Protection

It is now dark at night, at the Stone residence, Sabrina was eating dinner with Kacey, April, Harley's parents, William and Macky.....

Sabrina: (feels shy) ugh.... (drinks her soup) (looks nervously at everyone)
Mrs. Stone: Sabrina, we are really sorry for what happened to you..... this is all we can offer for now and if you are not okay staying here, we won't force you into anything..
Sabrina: (takes a deep breath) it is fine... I appreciate this so much.... it still scares me what happened and... (breaks out and cry) I have no... I have no idea what will happen to mom and dad....
Mr. Stone: we here will promise to protect you and we will pray for your parent's recovery......
Kacey: yeah dad... I already told her that she will be safe here... and she has always been welcomed here right?
Mrs. Stone: yes... Sabrina is like.... Harley and Santi's only girl best friend.....
Sabrina: (looks down sadly) and.... I am sorry for how I acted these previous weeks.... I have been the most immature person ever..... I hated Harley, I have to admit it... I was the jealous girl who doesn't want her friends to be friends with other people..... and adding the way I underestimated Saint, I am really ashamed of what I did and maybe this is God telling me something about karma...
Avril: Sabrina, this is not karma.... it was not an accident that the house burned down...
William: yeah... and the way we are all connected in this issue..... the issue about hate, the issue about friendship, the issue about politics and crimes, do you think burning your home is a coincidence.....
Macky: yeah... I am sensing something but we are not in the position to accuse anybody.....
*Avril, Sabrina and Kacey looks serious at each other*
Saint: (enters the room) good evening everybody.....
Mrs. Stone: hey Saint.... why not join us for dinner.....
William: yeah Saint, join us....
Saint: but Harley is already sleeping even though he hasn't eat yet.... I wanna be fair with him and be with him....
Macky: yeah? a couple that loves together starves together....
*everyone laughs except Sabrina*
Saint: (notices Sabrina) oh wait... Sabrina is here??
Sabrina: (looks shyly at Saint)
Kacey: haven't you heard the news? it is all around town..
Saint: what happened??
Avril: can we tell him Sabrina?
Sabrina: (nods sadly)
Avril: her house has been caught with fire.... and her parents were rushed in the hospital cause they were the victims of the fire......
Saint: oh no.... are they okay? who did that????
William: what do you think Saint? who do you think would cause such trouble like this.....
Sabrina: (looks serious at William) (coughs)
Saint: this could be nobody else but Travis.....
Sabrina: (looks nervous at Saint) Travis??? how... how could it be him???
Kacey: Sabrina, I know you are doing it on purpose.... to be blinded by the truth but we all know Travis is a psychotic type of person..... he is obsessed with you and.... remember when he almost attacked me and you???? he will do everything to get you....
Sabrina: (remembers something)

A flashback shows the night Mr. Harvard threw away Travis outside their house for being with Sabrina..... at the Harvard's front yard......

Sabrina: (about to approach Mr. Harvard) Travis!!
Mr. Harvard: do not dare approach him or else, I will throw you out too!!
Travis: (feels pain) (touches his bleeding head) why are you all hating on me!! (cries hard)
Mr. Harvard: because you are no good for me daughter!!!
Sabrina: dad! he is nice!!
Mrs. Harvard: (approaches Sabrina) he is not!!!! he is not Harley!
Sabrina: (cries) do not compare him to Harley because he never replaced me with anybody!!
Travis: Sabrina!! fight for me please!!
Mr. Harvard: silence!! (screams) (looks at Sabrina) I will let you choose Sabrina!! you stay or you live with him!!
Travis: come with me Sabrina!! we will live together away from people forbidding our love!
Sabrina: (looks down sadly)
Travis: Sabrina... cmon, fight for me! I always did fight for you....
Sabrina: Travis.... protect yourself please... just leave!
Travis: what??? you are letting me leave??
Sabrina: just leave please.... I am doing this on behalf of us!
Travis: Sabrina... I thought we are now okay! I am changing!
Mrs. Harvard: see! you are bad for my daughter!
Travis: Sabrina.... (looks sadly at Sabrina)
Sabrina: Travis.... (wipes her tears) leave okay??? (enters the house) (left)
Mr. Harvard: (looks at Travis) see..... she wants you to leave her alone!
Travis: she will find a way for us to be together... I will promise you that!
Mr. Harvard: no.... she will eventually understand us! and she will never going to love you again.....
Travis: then I will find a way to keep us together! I will! (stares angrily at Mr. Harvard) I will not give up on us!

Back at present......

Sabrina: (shakes) (cries hard)
Kacey: (hugs Sabrina) Sabrina..... what happened? why???
Sabrina: he said to my parents he will do everything to keep us together..... in a very... threatening way....
*William and Saint looks serious at each other*
Saint: we know now who could do such things but still... we have no proof so let us just assume.....
Avril: but it can only be him Saint... it can only be him....
Saint: (nods) we have to protect Sabrina for now.... now that he got Sabrina's parents by fire, he will eventually aim for Sabrina next... to get her.....
Sabrina: (feels nervous)
Kacey: we won't let that happen Sabrina... we will not... (shakes her head)
Sabrina: (nods) (keeps crying) thank you......

Back at Harley's bedroom.....

Harley: (keeps sleeping)
Saint: (enters the room) (sits next to Harley) (kisses Harley's forehead) I do not know why things arw getting worst day by day... how much could those hell bring in our life??? but one thing I could assure you Harley, I will protect all of us cause I owe you all a lot... I promise....

This is so intriguing.... be ready for the last 13 episodes of the season... tune in!! tune in at all cost!
#SOTCNeedProtection