Season 2

OMG! guys, I am so excited for the second season of this story because I have high hopes that this storyline will improve. The previous season, I didn't feel the flow of the story and it was a little bit plain that is why for this season, I will keep up and do what I have to do for this story to improve. By that, I added 3 new characters that will play a big role in this story.....

Avril Hayes - Maddie

Avril Hayes is one of the most popular and nice girls of the school. She is supporting her boyfriend for this incoming elections but she is also supportive to the rivals especially to Saint and Harley. Avril will also grow her friendship with Harley which will make Sabrina jealous.

William Hollows - Davis

William is Avril's boyfriend and just like his girlfriend, he is a very nice person and he doesn't compete with his rivals for the supreme student's government's president position.

Macky Hollows - Andrew

Macky is the younger brother of William but as soon as he found out that his brother is competing for SSG's president, he started sticking to him because his brother insisted to. He is a very shy type person but he will improve his socialization around Saint, Harley and others.

I am so excited! The whole season will revolve more on school instead of the cleaning up the accusations of Damien from this past! I am so hyped up! Tune in!!
#SonOfTheCriminalSeason2