Episode 15 : The First Date

As Saint and Harley leave the house, they went to the public park and spent the afternoon there......

Saint: (looks around) Harley..... are you sure you are contented hanging out here? there are so much places more and it is hot here......
Harley: (smiles) I just want to succeed little by little to you.... (pulls Saint under a tree) here..... it is a little bit cooler here and.... (pulls Saint's jacket)
Saint: what are you doing?
Harley: (removes Saint's jacket) and you must not take your fashion very seriously..... do not wear jackets or sweaters on hot day..... (wipes Saint's sweat)
Saint: oh... my cutie is concerned..... (pinches Harley's cheeks)
Harley: you know what Saint.... you have a very.... (looks at Saint's body) hot body.... (smiles)
Saint: really huh? you think I am hot?
Harley: (keeps staring at Saint's body)
Saint: whoa... I might melt by the way you stare... (sits on a bench) (puts Harley on his lap) come here you cute!! (kisses Saint's back)
Harley: (laughs) hahahaha...... Saint.... it tickles..... stop.....
Saint: fine... hahaha... I will stop....
Harley: (sits beside Saint) you know what..... do you also wanna meet my parents?
Saint: if you want me to.... there is no pressure.....
Harley: well, I met your dad already and you suddenly told him about us...... wanna spend time with me again tomorrow in my home?
Saint: (nods) sure..... and I will introduce myself to your par....
Harley: (puts a finger on Saint's lips) no Saint.... hahahaha..... lets just not say anything but we will show them who we are.... my sister will come bragging and annoy us if we do.....
Saint: (nods)
Harley: (looks at Saint's cheeks) (kisses Saint's cheek)
Saint: hey.... what was that kiss for?
Harley: but despite of keeping this slow.... I cannot help myself with you.....
Saint: you are sounding so sexual now.....
Harley: you scared of seeing that side of me huh Saint? (leans close to Saint)
Saint: I am not scared of anything Harley..... (leans close to Harley)
Harley: (stares closely to Saint)
Saint: (stares closely to Harley)
Harley: (about to kiss Saint)
Saint: (about to kiss Harley)
*a squirrel falls of the tree*
Saint: (screams) (walks up the bench) ahhhhh! a squirrel!!!
Harley: what the.... (looks at the squirrel) you scared of this little fella???
Saint: (jumps hardly on the bench) Harley...... this is no joke... can you shoo him away???
Harley: (picks up the squirrel) hey there little fella... I am sorry if Saint is scared of you... (puts the squirrel to another tree) be careful next time.....
*the squirrel climbs up the tree*
Saint: (watches Harley)
Harley: you can now sit down scaredy cat! (laughs hardly) why are you scared of squirrels?
Saint: it is not funny Harley.... (frowns) (looks down)
Harley: hhahahahahah.... Saint, I am not insulting you.... in fact, you look so cute.....
Saint: whatever! (looks away)
Harley: aww.... my baby is now angry... fine, I was just kidding..... (laughs a little) look at me.... please....
Saint: no! (shakes his head)
Harley: (puppy faces) please baby Saint!
Saint: I need a kiss first on the cheeks.....
Harley: how many do you want?
Saint: million?
Harley: (smiles) that is your dare? fine!! (kisses Saint hardly on the cheeks a lot of times) (hugs Saint)
Saint: hahahaha... what the Harley! (feels tickled) hahahahaha..... you are so sweet... so sweet..... it tickles.....
Harley: (keeps kissing Saint)

After the bond for an hour in the park, they went straight to McDonalds and eat dinner their.......

Saint: (puts down the order)
Harley: (looks at the food) oh Saint... this is too much... totally too much...... I could've helped you pay...
Saint: it is fine Harley..... this is so fine..... this is for you anyway......
Harley: (smiles) okay?
Saint: (sits down)
Harley: (sits beside Saint)
Saint: now what Harley?
Harley: I wanna sit beside my favorite boy......
Saint: sure..... (smiles)
Harley: (starts eating)
Saint: I am also amazed with you earlier.... you see to be nice to animals....
Harley: well.... just like I told you..... I really do wanna be a marine biologist and that doesn't mean that I only love aquatic animals....
Saint: and it is magical to see that those animals doesn't get scared of you....
Harley: really? magical???
Saint: hahaha... I sound crazy but.... if I were to approach those animals, they would be scared of me....
Harley: but that scene was a big reverse card... you are the one scared.... hahaha.....
Saint: Harley!!
Harley: sure....... I am just kidding......
Saint: (keeps eating)
Harley: you... what is your dream?
Saint: I cannot think of anything Harley.... I do not really know what to be.... you know that......
Harley: but you could have at least one dream....
Saint: want to be your boyfriend? your husband?
Harley: (blushes down)
Saint: well, consider that because you are so special to me... you are the first ever friend of mine and you make me happy in a short period of time....
Harley: (smiles)
Saint: Harley... do not really leave me please? I will do anything to keep you all the time, to not be a hard one for you......
Harley: Saint.... listen huh? (looks closely to Saint) (holds Saint's cheeks) I will never going to leave you.... I wanted to meet you for a long time and what we have, this unusual feelings? this is extra but I am so glad I felt this with you...... you do not need to try hard... all you need is to have my heart and I will have yours.....
Saint: (looks at Harley's lips)
Harley: (looks at Saint's lips) (kisses Saint)
Saint: (closes his eyes) (kisses Harley)
Harley: (breaks free from the kiss) (takes a deep breath) I am sorry.....
Saint: (pulls Harley to him) (kisses Harley) do not be.... (closes his eyes) (holds Harley's waist)
Harley: (kisses Saint) (bites Saint's lips) I really like you Saint....
Saint: (gives Harley kiss smacks) be mine...... (hugs Harley) I love you Harley... I will wait....
Harley: (lies on Saint's chest) (whispers) I love you too.....

This was so romantic! I really hope the two lovers would be so sexual soon... that would spark up their love....
#SOTCTheFirstDate