"Kim Potential..." Part I

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Dramatically evil music...

The new Lair of Dr. Drakken...Recently escaped from prison...

"Really like what you've done with the place...Not..." Shego's sardonic coo.

Hmmn...Both looked round...Drakken sighing at the bare walls, Shego shaking head and frowning.

Not the same old place...Gone the gloomy stone walls, the dank, damp floors...The various bottomless pits of lava, goo, and God knew what else scattered round.

Not to mention it's rather cramped...Being in fact a rented bungalow...An equipment-crammed, such as could be salvaged from the government warehouse where the components from the old place had been taken or newly stolen, rented bungalow.

"Sorry if you don't find it to your liking...Perhaps if you'd defeated Kim Possible last time and kept me out of prison we'd still have our spacious old castle lair...They don't come cheap you know." Drakken, glaring.

"Uh-huh...So what, 'stick with me, baby and in a few months I'll have stolen or blackmailed enough to buy another imported European castle with moat and dungeon'?" she frowned at him.

Nice way to greet me after nearly a year of prison...And not like you cared enough to visit me while I was in the slammer until you picked me up. He glared back.

Not to mention..."Baby?" Since when I have ever addressed you in such a derogatory, even sexist manner? Geesh...I may be an employer of the evil persuasion but I've never been that kind of evil employer...Heck, I wasn't the one who wanted me to stop calling you "Ms. Go".

"What? Mad cause I didn't risk my neck getting you out sooner?" she eyed him... "Oh, poor scar-faced blue lil' poopsie."

Oh, I've missed you so...She did not say.

"You might have written me." he noted. "Nearly a year, not even a card on my birthday..." pout.

What? She stared...Blinking.

You didn't get my card?

"I couldn't write you letters...You know that...Kimberly the Possible Pain in the Neck could have found out where I was in hiding." somewhat anxious tone...

Hmmn...Ummn... "And by the way..." hasty return to glare... "Thanks for writing me...From prison where your mail was sure to be monitored...With my name and address on the envelope."

I treasure every line...Save in my keepsake box, she did not say.

"I only used the PO Box and come on..." he shrugged. "What was the point of being secretive...Who else did I have to write to? Theyd''ve known even if I'll addressed it to Mrs. Drakken."

She Drakken...faint sigh...

"By the way, Mom is very well...And a bit miffed you never came to see her while waiting for me to escape."

"I'm your Evil partner." frown... "There's nothing in the contract that says I have to visit your mother while you're in prison."

"What 'contract'?"

When did we ever need a 'contract'? Geesh, you make it sound so formal, girl... On my first night back, too. Involuntary sigh...

"I was speaking figuratively."