Prologue

It was the end of my semester.

FINALLY!!

I can read all the books that I want those romance shits.

I'll play otome games and others

WOOHOOO !!!!!! it's my vacation.🎶

***
After a few days...

Damn, I'm getting fat. What did I do in my past life, am I that hardworking that in this life all I want is to be lazy. why why why

Anyway, there's always tomorrow for me to start working out. I'm gonna change my lifestyle, enough of this.

Time check
9:01 pm
Okay lastly, because this is my last day of being a lazy slob, I'm gonna read one book, one last time.

After a while.....
.
.
.
.
.

Sob......Sob......hick.....sob......

Damn..... hick.....

The fudge

I was reading a book one last time before I change my lifestyle tomorrow, correction tomorrow already came

It was 3:30 am, I was so into the genre of isekai and has found a lot of stories similar to this one but fudge why does this make me cry so much.

I don't know but there was something in this book that is making me cry. Maybe, the author's way of writing. I salute you author.

Hick... sob

I was crying so much that even my snot keeps coming out.

"If you would go back would you still want to be yourself ?"

What's that?!

Fudge

What is that?!

Did I hear it wrong

"If you would go back would you still want to be yourself ?"

KYAAAAHHHH

I DID NOT HEAR IT WRONG

WHO IS THAT?!

I WAS ALONE IN MY ROOM AND IT WAS 3 IN THE MORNING

WHY WOULD I HEAR SOMETHING

AND WHAT WOULD I GO BACK TO ?!

I am glad that my parents did not hear my scream.

Even my spoiled lil sis did not hear. If she did, I am dead, I know that she will tell our parents that I am still not sleeping additionally to that I was reading one of the book she just bought today.

I was gonna put it back safely in her room later. It was a series and I got curious because she has been urging me to buy it but because I want to annoy her I did not buy it but today she did, she used up all her allowance left.