03

"Lemon boy and I we just gotta get along together." Beomgyu sang as fix his necktie, standing in front of his full length mirror. He smiles as he kept singing the song, smiling to himself. Yep, first day of school and as always, he's very excited about it. Though,nthe school started a week ago and Beomgyu was late for that and wasn't informed, but its fine. He tuck a stand of hair back to it's place and when he was satisfied, he clicked his tongue and finger shoots himself to the mirror.

"Looking handsome today, Mr. Choi." He praised himself, he is a very narcissistic person, you can tell. "Ew." He heard Yuna said from his bedroom door, Beomgyu screams since he was shock, he jumped and placed a hand over his chest as if he saw a ghost. "The fuck are you doing in here?" He asks with a glare.

Yuna crossed her arms and wore a poker face, "And why the fuck are you taking so long? I'm gonna be late, idiot. Let's go." She said and left, Beomgyu groans and grabs his bag as he sprinted out of his room. The siblings went downstairs, "Here are your lunches, keep safe and have fun, okay?" Mrs. Choi said and they nodded.

"We'll get going now!" Beomgyu said and waves his hand once he finally hopped on Yuna's motorcycle, yes, she knows how to drive. Their mother waved back and watch them drive off, Beomgyu smiles as the fresh wind hit his face. He really loved the feeling of this, it was clean and new, he's really into it now. After a few more turns, they arrived to Beomgyu's school.

"Hop off, asshole." Yuna says and his brother did, her school is a bit far from here. "Goodluck on your first day big eyed creature." Beomgyu smiles and watch her leave, he turns around as his eyes sparkles to see the school building infront of him. The opened gates, students walking in, trees and flowers dancing, this is his dream school.

Without any hesitations, he walks in and gained a few gazes from the students since he is one of the transfers in this school. He looks around trying to find his class, right, he's a first year sophomore class b. "Where could it be- oh." He chuckles to himself looking up as he read the sign, that's his class.

And just on time, the bell rung for the classes to start. Although, he was hesitating to go in since he's new here and wasn't that really friendly. "Ah, Mr. Choi?" He jumps with a low squeak as he turned around to face the teacher, more specifically their adviser. Recognizing his bag and the way he dress, he knew he's a teacher so he quickly took a bow.

"No need to do that, let's go in so your classmates will know you." He nodded and they both walked in, everyone went quiet and all eyes are on the front. Their teacher gave Beomgyu a look to introduce himself, Beomgyu quickly took a bow, "Hello! I'm Chou Beomgyu, I hope we'll all get along." He said with a cheerful voice and a smile at the end. Everyone was amazed by him at how energetic his aura is, some smiled at his personality.

"Well, this is your new classmate. Our class president will take care of you after, please take a seat at the middle row beside the president." He said and Beomgyu looks around as he saw a boy with a braces and fox eyes waved at him, he quickly went and sit beside him. "Hi! I'm Yang Jeongin, but just call me Jeongin." They shook hands, a new friend then.

"Alright, class, apparently Beomgyu was a bit late for the enrollment so he was also late to get in with the lesson, let us preview it again so he could go with the flow." The students obeyed and their teacher started to discuss things, Beomgyu was ofcourse listening to it and he had fun since he and Jeongin would sometimes share small talks while writing down notes.

Finally, the bell rang for lunch and all students went to grab their lunches and gathered up with their friends. Jeongin was waiting Beomgyu grab his food and once he's done, he went to the door where the class president is waiting. He noticed that he has a paper in hand, he has it since earlier. Beomgyu being curious, he asked, "What's that? You've been staring at it for a while."

Jeongin looks absolutely problematic, he hisses and sighs after, "Its a club application, we've been recruiting members since the first day but none was interested." He looks at Beomgyu now with a sad face, Beomgyu could feel his sadness, "We are still needing of two."

"May I ask what club it is?"

"Volleyball club, no one really-"

"I'll join!" Beomgyu suddenly says out loud making a few students passing by looks at them, he felt embarrassed by it. "P-Pardon?" Jeongin asks again, wanting to hear it clearly and hope he wasn't wrong about it. Beomgyu tooks a deep breath, he isn't that good in playing that but he has to atleast try it. "Please, let me join the volleyball club."

Jeongin took a look at him for a few seconds before jumping in joy and smiling widely, he held his hands that he almost could cry about it. "Yes! You can join, thank you, thank you!" He said, happiness was bolted in his voice and that made Beomgyu smile as well. "Well, lets go and eat at the gymnasium where the other are so they could meet you too. They'll be really happy!"

He dragged Beomgyu out of the school building and to where the volleyball gym is, he saw that the door was still closed. "Oh, maybe we're too early. Let's just wait then." He said and sat on the concrete benches on the side of the gymnasium, there were four of it. "So, how long have you been playing volleyball?" Jeongin asks as they started eating.

Beomgyu kept quiet, he's been playing it not even a year, he's not really good at it. Jeongin then knew instantly about that, he chuckles and pats his shoulders, "I see, still new to it, huh?" He nods his head and that made everything clear for the fox eyed boy. "Don't worry, we'll teach you!" He sighs and looks up the sky, Beomgyu noticed the sudden change of atmosphere.

"We lost two members last two years ago, we've been trying to recruit almost every day but it seems like no one would ever join because of some issues." He said, looking down with a dry chuckle. Beomgyu looks at him, "What's-"

"Stop! I told you- Guanlin!" Two boys are laughing close to the door of the school which has a small hallway connected to the gym's entrance. They stopped once they noticed Jeongin and Beomgyu are staring at him. "Oh, hey Innie." Jinyoung greets with a smile, "Who's this?" Guanlin asks and approached them as they also sat on one of the benches, bringing their lunch as well.

"This is Choi Beomgyu, a transfer student and also a new member of our club!" Jeongin introduces him, Beomgyu gave them a bright smile as he took a bow at them, "Nice meeting you!" Guanlin and Jinyoung looks at each other like they were amazed, well, they are. "I'm Lai Guanlin, this one is Bae Jinyoung. Both of us are middle blockers."

"Right, I haven't told you yet, I'm also a middle blocker and a spiker." Jeongin says with a shy smile, Beomgyu nodded as they started talking about random stuff, more like Beomgyu's life. "So, what made you join our club?" Guanlin asks with his mouth full, Jinyoung shakes his head in disappointment about his bestfriend.

"Well, I really like playing volleyball even though I'm not good at it, I want to to try it out since it caught my attention. I really really want to learn it!" Beomgyu said, he was like stating his dream, this is definitely his dream, to be a volleyball player and to stand in the court. "Woah, that's great." "Don't you worry, we'll teach you!" Jinyoung said, assuring Beomgyu so he wouldn't be pressured.

"I just hope you wouldn't quit and can handle him." Guanlin suddenly blurted out, Jeongin and Jinyoung glares at him, the young tall lad noticed it after and lets out a small chuckle. "Him? Who him?" Beomgyu asks, curiosity always gives him off. "Ah, it doesn't matter for now. Anyways, where are the others?" Jeongin said.

"Oh, they're still with their classes, they're kinda busy so its just here for now. But don't worry, after school everyone will be here and will meet the new member!" Guanlin said with his gummy smile, Beomgyu smiles back. He felt excited, first day of school and he already gained friends, they are even volleyball players. Beomgyu just hopes he wouldn't fuck up.

[🐈]
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a good day, don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE! Thank you!