34

excuse typos, uwu.

It is finally the day, yes, its sports fest now and all the students are wearing their team colors and shirt, you can see the effort they made to make the school so bright and fun. As for the outsiders, they should wear white shirts only so they wouldn't blend in the students. Beomgyu yawns as he waited on the front gate for his friend to arrive, later on, a white car stopped in front of him.

The door opened as he smiled, "Hyuka!" He jumps and hugs the taller male, the younger giggles and hugs back, "Hey! Also, you don't mind if I bring Yohan with me, right?" Hueningkai said as another boy went out of the vehicle, Beomgyu nodded and smiled at him too. "We really ditched school for this?" Yohan chuckles and runs his fingers through his hair.

Hueningkai grins at him and pinched his cheeks, "I said I would be going alone but you tagged along anyways, care to explain?" His eyes pierced to him sweetly as Yohan only groans in frustration, shaking his head, "Whatever, just have fun." He said as Hueningkai clung onto his arm and followed Beomgyu around the festive looking school.

Also, awhile ago there was a parade for all the colors, their muses and escorts are infront representing their colors. Beomgyu had been searching Yeonjun around but he wasn't in sight, so, he just decided to wait for his friend. He's sad since he really wanted to see him already, but he understands that the boy is busy for their upcoming pageant just around the corner.

"What's with the sad face?" Hueningkai asks, the three of them are at the cafe booth waiting for their order to arrive, Beomgyu just smiled and shake his head, "Oh, nothing, just thinking."

"And what would be in your thoughts?" The young boy asks taking a sip of his iced coffee, Yohan is on his phone. He flinched when Hueningkai rested his head on his shoulder, but he did not mind at all. "Well, it's nothing, I want to have fun today so lets have fun!" Beomgyu smiles changing the mood in which he succeeded.

But in his mind, he really just want to hug Yeonjun, kiss Yeonjun, be with Yeonjun. Just Yeonjun.

On the other hand around, Jeongin is seated on one of the benches in their school garden, a place where there are a few people around. It was peaceful although he could hear the faint music from the school's stage speakers, he sighs and turned his phone off. "Foxy." He jumped slightly from the voice, glaring at the tall bunny.

Soobin chuckles and sat beside him, giving him a strawberry slushie that he bought from one of the food stalls. Jeongin hesitated at first but he accepted it anyways, "Don't you have school today?" Jeongin asks worriedly as he was anxious that he's making Soobin ditch his school just for this not-so-important invitation.

"Hm? Oh, not really, the teachers are on seminars so the we don't have school today." He said and took a quick sip on his drink, hearing the younger sigh in a rather relieving way, he grins, "Why? Are you worried about it?" Jeongin shake his head aggressively, Soobin laughs and threw his arms over the fox's shoulders.

"Don't be, I wouldn't mind going everywhere if its you I'm with." He said effortlessly, scrolling down his phone not noticing that Jeongin was in full blush mode. "I-Idiot." He muttered, his hands shaking from it suddenly. Soobin looks at him, ofcourse he heard it, "What was that, foxy?"

"Nothing, I said stop calling me that!" Jeongin scolds, glaring at the taller male. Soobin only smirked and leaned closer causing Jeongin to get flustered and flinched a little to hard, making his slushie slipped from his hands and fell open on Soobin's shirt. He gasped, "O-Oh my god! I-I'm so sorry, I-I'll- I'm sorry!"

"Foxy, why are you wiping it with a leaf?" Soobin asks containing his laughter, Jeongin squeaked in embarrassment looking at the leaf on his hand, he has this hobby in where if he gets nervous or does something, he'll grab anything around due to being anxious. "This is so embarrassing." He whispers to himself.

Soobin stood up and stretched his arms, Jeongin looks up and had an idea, "I have a spare shirt, although its not white. But lets get you changed!" He stands up and grabbed the bunny's hand, dragging him inside the school campus and in the boy's bathroom. He closed the door and it was so quiet inside, hearing faint yells and music from outside yet.

Jeongin opened his bag and searched for his extra red shirt, Soobin on the other hand leaned his elbows on the sink behind him as he watched the boy. Amazed at how beautiful he is even in his side profile, he smiles softly at the thought. "Found it! Here-" He paused and froze, because once he turned around to face him, the tall male was already taking off his wet shirt.

"S-Sorry!" He apologises for no reson and closed his eyes, turning his head to the side and reaching out to give the shirt, he heard him chuckle. "Open your eyes, foxy." Soobin said but Jeongin refused. It was quiet for a few moments, he got worried again, 'Did I upset him? Maybe he wore the shirt already, or not, or yes? Damn it, should I open my eyes or-'

He gasped and finally opened his eyes due to shock when Soobin grabbed his arm and pulled him close, their faces were inches away. Jeongin looks down and he was finally wearing a shirt, he was about to sigh in relief but he also remembered that both of them are dangerously close.

"Sometimes I wondered," Soobin grins and looks down the younger's lips, "What would it feel to kiss someone."

Jeongin gulped and yelped as he backed away, pretending to cough so badly, his acting was so sarcastic and effortless making him look even more oblivious. "I-I think I'm running out of air!" He said quietly continuing his 'coughing session', Soobin sighs, "Jeongin." That was the first time he called him by his name, he knew something is off now.

"Huh?"

He turned around but eye widened as he was met by his lips, Soobin was holding his shoulders as he pressed his lips firmly on the younger's, Jeongin was so shock and was blushing madly, his lips felt soft. And slowly, he began to kiss back and close his eyes, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck.

[🐈]
Tadaaa update! Jeongin x Soobin content cOz wHy nUT

Yeongyu spice next chapter- JusT kIddiNg..unLesssss-

I will be updating daily again yeyyyy! Also, I was thinking of doing a face reveal what do you guys thINk?