36

excuse typos, uwu.

As the two are walking around trying to find the best booth, they happen to cross ways with Jeongin and Soobin. "Oh? You're here, what a coincidence." Soobin laughs off pointing at Yeonjun, he looks like a novel concert or a queen laughing at a very hilariously royal joke or whatsoever this bunny is up to, obviously wanting to piss off his ex-bestfriend.

"Idiot or something? Ofcourse you'll see me around, I study in here." Yeonjun answers off as he took a step forward, "Is that so? Hmm, it doesn't look like you're a student here. Shouldn't you be swimming around the river?" Seeing Yeonjun all so quiet made him smirk, "Since you're a duck."

The blonde balled his fists, chuckling, "And shouldn't you be chasing jack for the beanstalks now?" He fires back referring to the movie since Soobin is a very obvious tall and giant teenager.

"Well I'm such a handsome giant then." He smiles as some girls passing by squeals as he winks at them, Jeongin rolled his eyes at it.

"Hah! Says the one who peed during class back at elementary." Yeonjun reminds, Soobin widened his eyes but remained calm.

"Oh really? Have you forgotten about that time where you accidentally knocked off the principal's wig infront of everyone during the flag ceremony?"

"Psh. You slipped infront of your crush and fell face first."

"Oh? When you jumped to spike the ball your shorts accidentally slipped off, hmm, because you forgot to button up and zip it."

"Eh?" Yeonjun grumbles out and leaned closer angrily, same goes with Soobin. "Eh?" The tall bunny grumbles back. Beomgyu and Jeongin just stood there, disappointed that they're dating someone so childish like them. Carelessly exposing each other from their dark pasts back at elementary days.

"Alright, that's enough." Jeongin grabbed Soobin's arms and pulled him back to his side, Beomgyu did as well by pulling Yeonjun's shirt a but aggressively. "I never knew they would be this embarrassing together." Beomgyu spats out making Soobin and Yeonjun squeak a little, wearing a fussed and sad look.

"When will the two of you get along?" Jeongin asks with a sigh following after his words, Soobin laugh hysterically for a good ten seconds before returning to his intimidating and refreshing expression. "Nope, never."

"Ever." Yeonjun says and both of them glared at each other, Beomgyu raised his hand which are enclosed firmly as he choped Yeonjun's lower back, his boyfriend grunts in pain and rubbed the aching area, "I swear to fucking hotdogs, I will throw the both of you somewhere." His aura is now dark making Soobin and Yeonjun shut their mouths and avoided each other's gaze.

"Oh, by the way, I will come back again tomorrow and the next day, and the next day, until this fest is over." Soobin says as he smiles, Jeongin grins at the idea of the tall bunny wanting to accompany him at all cost, "Also, my teammates will tag along since they got nothing to do anyways."

"Same goes with Hyuka! He said he'll be bringing the others, they wanted to watch the biggest highlight which is the pageant." Beomgyu says and Yeonjun looks at him, feeling his heart jump at how cute he can be just even by talking. "That's great then! How about we four grab something to eat?"

They all agreed and went out of the school campus, well, since its school's sports festival today its more likely like a 'free day' for the students, they can go out and go home whenever they want to. Currently, the four boys are on their way to the nearest store, seated on one of the tables as they eat their lunches. "Damn, Beomgyu sure is quick at eating."

"Meh, I would eat slower when I love the food, I'm just not into ramen that much." The small boy smiles at them, their sitting positions are Jeongin and Soobin seated together and Yeonjun and Beomgyu does the same. Yeonjun is eating his healthy lunch and glanced at his boyfriend, "You're already eating that popsicle? Wouldn't your stomach hurt after eating?"

"Huh? I don't know, it's fine its not like I'm gonna die." Beomgyu laughs off and continued on eating his rainbow popsicle which is 6 inches and is expensive as fuck, they couldn't even believ that he would spend that much money for this snack, its the latest flavour anyways and Beomgyu likes cold things for today.

Although, something is definitely wrong with Yeonjun. His eyes watched as Beomgyu licked the top, nibbling on it a little. He then lift a few of his hair since it was blocking his way on eating his treat, he went back on licking it and sucking the first color, devouring the flavour so much. Yeonjun is now punching himself in his mind since he's got something very unholy going on with his brain.

To make it even worse, Beomgyu hums in approval at how savouring the taste it, his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes were closed. It made Yeonjun more aroused and hate himself more fore thinking too much, especially that Beomgyu is an innocent babie.

He blushed at it so madly, 'The fuck is wrong with me now?' He scrunched his eyebrows and closed his eyes, cheeks and ears still red from it. But that did not go unnoticed by Jeongin and Soobin, the two are now laughing quietly about it. Beomgyu heard their small noises and also felt Yeonjun's aura beside him.

He looks up at the blushing boy, confused about it but sooner enough, he gets it now. Beomgyu then looks down as he blushed as well, the red tint of hue over his pale cheeks are worser that Yeonjun's. 'Did he really just thought I was-' he cuts off his thoughts as he grew shy about it, losing the will tl even continue on eating his popsicle.

"Seriously, these two are really twosome." Soobin laughs off and Jeongin slapped the back of his head making him grunt and pout after. "I-Is there something wrong?" Beomgyu squeaks out a question to Yeonjun, the blonde turned to him and shake his head, "N-Nothing, just e-eating." He stutters out and smiles, going back to eating his food.

Beomgyu nod his head, hesitating on eating his now melting popsicle, but he ate it anyways. Although, they are both looking at the opposite ways as they eat. Soobin was trying his best not to laugh while Jeongin just sat there, awkwardly eating and disappointed on Soobin on behalf.

'What was I thinking?' Both Beomgyu and Yeonjun thought at the same time.

[🐈]
Yeonjun's mind went ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) real quick aNd I oOPh-