40

excuse typos, uwu.

"I am so ready for this." Beomgyu stated and stretched his arms and legs, warming up before they do some jogging early in the morning, the Inter High Preliminaries will be coming in days and he can't wait to play already. Mark chuckles and blows his whistle, they are all running in pairs by the way.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu looks at each other like they're going to compete, in which they planned on doing so. "First to reach the bus stop wins, the loser will treat the winner some ice cream!" Beomgyu says and Yeonjun scoffed and nodded his head. Mark overheard their conversation and was shock, the bus stop is so far that they might end up tired halfway through.

"What? Wait you guys-" Before he could even finish off his scolding, the couple took a dash in a flash, Haechan laughs slighlty at it and Mark sighed. "Power couple." Jeongin says which made everyone laugh, their energy wont bust anyways, well, for Beomgyu he never ran out of it but Yeonjun? I don't really know man.

Current situation, Beomgyu and Yeonjun was running at their full speed, some people are looking at them weirdly but shrugged it off. Soon enough, they reached the bus stop at the same time, not sure who is the winner and now pointing themselves in victory. "No, I won!" Beomgyu huffs.

"Nope, I did." Yeonjun stuck his tongue out like a kid, the younger then kicked hos leg making the blonde groan and glare at him. "C'mon! I dare you!" Beomgyu took small hops with his fist punching the air, Yeonjun couldn't help but laugh at it and ruffle his boyfriend's hair. "Cute, I'll just treat you whatever you want."

Beomgyu purred under his touch, "That's not fair! I'll treat you what you want to since we reached the finish line at the same time." He smiles and Yeonjun agreed, they both walked around trying to find the nearest store. While doing so, Beomgyu is jumping talking about his childhood favorite cartoons and then he suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!" Beomgyu squeaks out at apology and bowed, the moment he looked up, he was shock and surpised. The person he bumped into is wearing a jersey and varsity pants with the color of green and black. His hair is colored in bright red with his eyes shaped into a soft universal one, he seemed intimidating as well.

And somehow, Beomgyu felt the poison of his stare. Poison, that's it, he remembers who he is.

Mark looks over at what Beomgyu and Guanlin are looking at, an article on the taller's phone. "We're going to have a match with that school at inter high." He says as Beomgyu was so amused, "Really? Their school's name is...Yubaem Academy?" He reads it rather in a questioning manner.

"Yes, they are the powerhouse here in Busan, the unstoppable champion. They never lost ever in their lives, they always take home a trophy, certificate and medal. They also once played in internationals, representing our country." Mark explained, Beomgyu felt nervous but overall, he was thrilled and excited to face them so much.

"And that guy," Mark leaned down and pressed a photo as it opened a new article with the picture of a boy wearing South Korea's jersey for internationals, "That is Kang Taehyun, their ace."

"Its fine, just stop hoping like a kid." Taehyun, the person Beomgyu bumped into, hissed a little like a snake. Well, he is a snake himself, their school characterization are snakes for they are poisonous afterall. Taehyun continued to walk pass them, Beomguu balled his fists and couldn't hold back anymore, "Hey!"

His yell made Taehyun stop but won't turn around, Yeonjun on the other hand wants to stop his boyfriend but couldn't and let him be. "We..w-we.." Beomgyu stammered, he can't form the proper words at all. "Spit it out." Taehyun spoke up making him flinch and stand straight, he finally found the courage to say it all.

"We will beat you and go to nationals!" He finally said it, his voice was full of sympathy and victory, the hope is building up in him making him more confident of winning. Taehyun chuckles and turned around to face him, "I'm looking forward to that." There was a somehow sickening and strong wind of atmosphere between them.

It was like snakes and foxes are having a race of fight to death and victory, like Kamagwinae and Yubaem inside of a battle arena. With that, Taehyun walked away. Beomgyu smiles to himself as he was feeling proud, "I will beat them all." He said out loud that only Yeonjun can hear, he smirks at it and nodded. "We will."

🏐

"Some mistakes get made that's alright that okay, in the end its better for me that's the moral of the story, babe."

The sound of blades gliding across the ice was heard inside the dome, Yuna gracefully dance with the rhythm of the song that is playing, doing circles and smooth slides. Ryujin was at the side watching her carefully since she's the coach, not only is she watching her performance, she was somehow admiring her beautiful features.

The song finally ended with Yuna in the middle and standing wiggled her ethereal posture. She pants for a good seconds before looking at Ryujin, the older grinned and nodded making Yuna smiled the widest and skates towards her. "Was it fine?"

"It was amazing." Ryujin said and hand her a water bottle, the tall young girl opened the lid and drunk it down. "Are you nervous?" Yuna shrugged unsure of what to answer, "Well, yeah I guess, its my first time and also its internationals."

"And no, because?"

"B-Because," She shivered in the cold since she was wearing a thin turtleneck, Ryujin instantly removed her leather jacket and put it on her, leaving her in white shirt. Yuna smiles, "Because you're here, you will be there right?" By what she said, she meant the contest.

"Ofcourse, I'll always be there for you." Ryujin said making the younger feel warmer that before, "Now lets go and take a break."

[🐈]
Ackk sorryy its shortt alsooo a little of Yuna content because I love her uwu!

I also want to know your top 5 favorite ships in this book I would love too knowwww~