31

excuse typos, uwu.

"See you tomorrow!"

"See ya!"

"Be gentle on him, Yeonjun!"

The mentioned boy widened his eyes as he let out a sound of surprise, the boy beside him, Beomgyu, immediately hid his face behind his tall boyfriend's back. "T-That's not how it is, Guanlin!" The blocker just laughed and continued walking. Everyone is now going home after the practice, the sun is also setting and it was a very calm breeze brushing through the atmosphere. Yeonjun sighs and looks behind him.

"Hey, stop hiding that beautiful face pf yours." He turns around and finally saw Beomgyu, he looks shy and always blushing, he won't stop blushing to be honest. Yeonjun chuckles and squished his chubby and soft cheeks, "Ow! Let go!" Beomgyu growls and smack his face accidentally, he gasps when Yeonjun fell on his knees with his face in his palms.

Beomgyu crouched down to his level, "Oh my god are you o-" before he even finished his sentence, Yeonjun looks up and grabbed him by the shoulders, giving him a 5 seconds kiss. He the laughed after seeing how flustered the younger was, he stood up only to be smacked again but on his right leg, "Ow?" He winced as his boyfriend stood up, "Hwo dare you kiss me on the spot?"

"What? Don't you like it?" He smirks, Beomgyu blushed even madly, hugging him tight since he want to hide his red face, "I-Its not that, I love it." He said in muffled words, Yeonjun chuckles and pats his head, "Well, I still have a quiz on math tomorrow, you promised to help me, right?" Beomgyu nods and they now started walking back home, Beomgyu's house to be exact.

Beomgyu pants as he pressed his lips again to Yeonjun's, the older struggled on keeping him in balance since they're sitting on Beomgyu's chair inside his bedroom, "Gyu, wait-" he was cut off with another kiss, the younger was so into it that he did not even notice his boyfriend was speaking. "Gyu-" And he tried again, but to his luck the kiss grew hotter and deeper.

Yeonjun had enough, he pulls away and carried Beomgyu by the thighs, he lifted him up as the boy gasped in his arms. "Y-Yeonjun?" He was pinned down his bed, both of his wrists are now beside his head as Yeonjun pulled him in a very hot make out session. He moans into the kiss feeling a wet muscle enter his mouth, he tilt his head to the side, whimpering as he let the older take control of him.

Yeonjun breaks away to let the both of them breathe, he took a look of the boy under him. Beomgyu was a panting mess, his cheeks were flushed, his eyes were glossy with his eyebrows furrowed, and ir aroused Yeonjun so much. But he knew he needs to control his own desire as he thought things were escalating quickly, "I thought we're just gonna study?"

He asks with a smirk, Beomgyu whines and rolled over his back is now facing Yeonjun, he's shy again. 'How can he be so shy when he's the one who started it?' Yeonjun thought, he smiles as he sits up, shaking the boy gently as he was calling him, "Baby, hey." Beomgyu shakes his head and stayed on his spot, Yeonjun sighs and scooted closer, "You won't look?" He shakes his head again.

Beomgyu grew curios as it was quiet, he was about to look but he felt a pair of lips pressed on his neck. He yelped and jolts up as Yeonjun backs away, he saw it coming. "Why'd you do that?" He asks flustered and shock, placing his hand on the part where Yeonjun kissed it. "Because you wouldn't look at all."

"I-I was about to!"

"Oh? Well you were late." He teased in a such sarcastic voice, Beomgyu pouts which melted Yeonjun the most. He is so lucky to have such a cute boy like him, the younger felt the same as well. "Shut up." He hissed and crossed his arms like a grumpy kid, but he scooted closer to him anyways, hugging him too. "I thought you're angry at me?"

"I am!" He said and nuzzled to his side, wearing a very satisfied expression. "I don't see that." He said with a laugh, ruffling his hair gently. "Anyways, what's your team color? I'm blue!" Both are now cuddled to each other, the warm weather making it more comfortable. "I'm in the red team." He sighs, Beomgyu frowns, "That sucks, even my friend is at the red team. We can't be together!" He whines and fake cries, adorable.

"No, baby, who said that? Just because we're in different colors we can't be together?" He said, Beomgyu's heart fluttered loving the words he said. He giggles and hugged him even tighter, Yeonjun smiles and pats his head. And so, Beomgyu started tutoring him again, they are a great couple, a perfect one. They get along so well and blend in like they're really for each other.

🏐

"From today on, Yeonjun hyung will not be practicing with us not until the sports fest is over." Jeongin announces as the whole gymnasium was shaked by gasps and 'whats', he saw it coming as well. Yeonjun sighs and looks away as he looks very upset, "W-Why?" Beomgyu asks, Jeongin laughs after, "Well, since we're in the same color of team, he got voted for being our escort for the Mr. and Ms. Intramurals."

Everyone wore a surpised face, it is shocking too. You see, there are four colors of team, red, blue, yellow and green. Each of them needs players to play on sports, on board games, pageant and everything that they want to play. And sports fest sure is the highlight of every school year, the most exciting and fun event that occurs in 4 or 3 days, or even a week depending on the school's permission.

"Really? So cool! We get to see Yeonjun in such cool outfits!" Guanlin says with a chuckle, Yeonjun flushed red from the idea and quickly glares at him, but the glare barely scared the now laughing boy. "Also, pageants requires talents. Hmm, what would be his talent?" Jinyoung joins in as well, Yeonjun gree even more furious as he was ready to throw hands.

"Oh, me too, I mean, not that I'm an escort. Since Ms. Sana said that we're not participating in the volleyball games, I was chosen to be the coach of the yellow team's volleyball." Mark said rubbing the back of his neck with a small and shy smile.

"Me too, I'm playing chess in the green team with Seungmin." Jisung said and pointed at the said boy, the older smiles at them like the puppy he is. "I'm running a booth too which is the movie booth, I'm with the other sophomores." Jinyoung followed after, looks like everyone is going to be busy for the upcoming event.

"Well, I guess that'll wrap things up, we won't be practicing volleyball for now until the sports fest is done." Jihoon said and some of them groans in disappointment, especially Beomgyu who is really obsessed with the sport. He sighs and rested his head on Yeonjun's arm who is standing beside him. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, its just that we won't be playing practices anymore. I really want to improve ever sincen we lost to Hondon." He pouts and looks up meeting those mesmerising eyes, "Also, we won't be hanging out a lot, you're probably gonna practice your pageang thing. With your muse." The last phrase was in a very different tone, more like the jealous tone in Yeonjun and the reader's perspective.

The older laughs, "Why? You jealous?" Beomgyu lets go of him and huffed, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks like a sulking baby. Yeonjun chuckles and placed his arm over his boyfriend's shoulder, "Don't be jealous, okay? You're the only one in my heart."

"Hmm, really?"

"Yes, really."

"Ew, couples." Haechan said in disgust, Jaemin follows behind him with a pout, "Oh come one, honey, aren't we one?" Haechan gasps and quickly walked away, "Get away from me!" He yells but Jaemin did nor obliged, he followed him around teasing the boy. "J-Jae! You heard him!" A very nervous and jealous Mark said and joined in their little tag.

"Oh? They're playing tag!" Guanlin says in joy, he then tapped Jinyoung's shoulder, "Tag! You're it!" He said and runs around the gymnasium, Jinyoung growls and chased the boy with all his speed. "Me too!" Jisung jumps and started running as well. Jeongin sighs in defeat, shaking his head while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I'm surrounded with highschoolers with the mind of an elementary students." He said.