35

excuse typos, uwu.

"No fair!" Hueningkai pouts and looks at Yohan, the older only smiled at him and pats his head. "Don't worry, I promised tp give it to you, didn't I?" The student who is incharge of the booth gave them the prize which is a puppy plushie, Hueningkai giggles and hugs him, Yohan blushed and just nodded. Beomgyu laughed at them and suddenly felt lonely, but he wanted to have fun too.

He then felt his phone buzz reminding him a message, he pulled his phone out and opened the messages.

Salty duck but also lemon boi:
Hey, meet me at the boy's locker room, I have something for you. :)

Beomgyu smiled and lets out a small giggle before responding an 'ok' after, placing it back down in his pockets as he faced his two new friends, "Guys, I'll get going since Yeonjun wanted to see me, you okay alone in here?" Hueningkai nodded and ruffled the smaller's soft locks, "We'll be fine! I'll just text you when we're gonna go home."

"Great, bye then." He waved his hand at them and started to run inside the campus, the inside of the school was so empty and if you saw a student he or she would be carrying a bag meaning its their things. Everyone's busy having fun with the event, Beomgyu had difficulties in finding it but he succeeded anyways.

He sighed and opened the door but before he could someone from behind him did it and pushed the both of them inside, Beomgyu screamed from shock and heard the door clicked locked. He turned around and glared at his laughing boyfriend, "What the fuck?" He hit him with his fist and pouts after.

"Cute."

"Thanks, I know."

"Not you, me."

Beomgyu whined and slapped his arm thrice making Yeonjun groan between his small laughs, the blonde then just pulled him in a hug, swinging their bodies slowly and gently like they're dancing to a smooth rhythm. "Don't move." He whispered to Beomgyu's ear as the younger grew confused and curious but obliged anyways.

After a few seconds, Yeonjun pulled away and smiled at the necklace he gave his boyfriend. Its a silver one with a small yellow pendant, a wide and bright smile was plastered on Beomgyu's lips. "I-Its pretty."

"Yeah, but not as pretty as you."

"Aw-"

"I mean me, sorry it was a typo."

"Typo- you idiot! This is a verbal conversation." Beomgyu grumbles and punched him on the stomach, it wasn't that hard but Yeonjun sure is acting too much about it like he's about to die. Beomgyu began to giggle and soon enough turned out laughing, the blonde felt happy seeing the person he loves being happy as well.

They both went quiet, Beomgyu was still looking at the jewelry Yeonjun got him while the older is examining his beautiful features. From those eyes and pretty eye lashes, cute nose, rosy cheeks, plump lips, he smiles to himself. 'I'm so lucky.' He thought, Yeonjun then grab ahold of Beomgyu's forearm.

The younger looks up and was met by the taller's lips, he was surpised at first but he soon responded to the kiss and let his arms wrap around his neck. Its been awhile since they shared a kiss like this, Beomgyu was feeling those butterflies in his stomach again.

Yeonjun pushed him up against the lockers, Beomgyu didn't mind the impact since he's too into the kiss, it was beginning to start getting hot and sloppy. Beomgyu would let out a small noise whenever Yeonjun started to inch closer and deepening the kiss. The younger then tapped on his shoulder meaning that he's out of breath.

Ofcourse Yeonjun knows that warning so he pulled away as they catched their breaths, panting so hard, especially Beomgyu he leaned his head back against the lockers, still panting. Yeonjun then stared at his neck, that pale and soft neck, he was trying to hold back believe me, he is. But he just couldn't, so without any hesitations, he leaned in and started to give small kisses at first.

Beomgyu flinched, he doesn't even know how this works, he's an innocent kid afterall. He giggled as it tickles, "I-It tickles!" He laughed out a little, Yeonjun smirks and continued placing kiss on his exposed neck. But soon enough, those giggles turned into small whimpers as Yeonjun began to bite his skin softly.

Beomgyu grips on his shoulder and shut his eyes tight, he doesn't know what he feels nor how to react to this weird feeling, the tingling sensation whenever Yeonjun bites and nibbles on his neck. He sighs and bit his lower lip unsure if he should let out noises but he's too worried to do so for some reason. "Don't hide it, princess."

Yeonjun whispers but Beomgyu refused, he's being naughty and stubborn like he always is. Yeonjun shake his head and had a plan in mind, he bites down and heard him whimper, slowly but surely, he started sucking on that spot. "A-Ah!" Beomgyu moans out.

He opened his eyes widely and pushed Yeonjun off, but not too harsh, he was just shock at himself. And when he realized that he let out such a sound, he covered his face and grew embarrassed. He slid down and sat on the cold floor, Yeonjun smiles and chuckles at his cute reaction, he crouched down and brushed off a few hair on Beomgyu's forehead.

"Are you okay?"

"I-I don't know." He muttered, squeezing himself in as he doesn't want Yeonjun to see his face.

"Hm? Not sure? Why?"

"T-The sound I made..." He trails off and sighed miserably, "Was it horrible?"

Yeonjun began chuckling making him feel more anxious and worried, he began to cry for some reason and the blonde noticed it in a quick flash, he hushed him and slowly removed his hands out of his face, "Honey, it's not horrible, okay? You're just so cute." He said and Beomgyu felt relieved after, he frowned and threw his arms around the taller's neck.

He placed his head on his shoulder, hugging him on purpose, Yeonjun smiles and pats his head as he leaned closer to his ear, "Infact, you sound very hot." He compliments making Beomgyu blush even more, "I wish I could hear more of it but we need to go too, I'll treat you whatever you want."

"You're spoiling me?"

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? I wanna spoil you not only with my kisses and hugs and affection, I want you to have fun." He smiles and Beomgyu looks at him as he gave him a small kiss on his nose, Beomgyu stood up and helped him stand up as well, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!"