71

WARNING! this chapter includes mature content, this is a smut so if you're uncomfortable and underage, or if you don't like reading it, then please do leave. Thank you! (I tried ajdjajx)also, long ass chapter.

excuse typos, uwu.

"Ahh, mmph!" Beomgyu moand into the kiss, hands gripping on Yeonjun's shoulder while he squirm on the blonde's lap, Yeonjun was sk confused why Beomgyu acted a bit strange after he went to the bathroom. His body feels hot, cheeks flushed like drunk, it was like he's in the middle of dreaming. Yeonjun then slipped his hands inside the boy's shirt the same moment he slipped his tongue inside his mouth.

His hands grazed through his milky soft skin, "Ahn!" Beomgyu gasps out from the small and short touches his boyfriend is giving him. 'He's even this sensitive.' Yeonjun thought, lightly brushing his thumb on the younger's nipples. "Ah! Wait- i-if you do that- ngh!" Beomgyu buried his face in the crook of Yeonjun's neck while the blonde played with his buds.

"Hah, hyung..." Beomgyu hiccups.

Yeonjun groans a little and with a swift motion, he ripped the younger's shirt open and pushed him down the soft mattress, in all fours. "You.." Yeonjun starts off and trailed rough kisses on Beomgyu's shoulder and down on his back, the younger shuddered from the touch, "What has gotten into you, hm?"

"Hnn, hyung." Beomgyu calls out and looks at him over his shoulder, lazy eyes met feisty one's. "Please, p-put it in."

Yeonjun grits his teeth, umable to control himself anymore. "Alright, let's do that, but," He paused and removed his necktie and leaned closer to the boy's ear, licking it as he heard him whimper, he wrapped the necktie around his eyes, surprising him a bit, "You can't see anything I'm doing."

"And," he unbuckled his belt and grabbed both of Beomgyu's wrists, wrapping it around his frail wrists, tightening it a bit, "You won't be able to touch yourself." Beomgyu whimpers as his head fell on the pillow, he breathed in and out, nervous and excited at the same time. "Y-Yeonjun isn't this a bit- Agh!"

Beomgyu was cut off by his own moan when Yeonjun bites down on his shoulder, leaving a bite mark on it, he pressed his tongue against the purple mark and circled the tip around. "Ahh, s-stop!" Beomgyu moans loudly, loosing his strength from just hickeys. Yeonjun chuckles and continued to leave marks, completely marking him as his.

"You really turn me on, Beomgyu." Yeonjun sighs heavily, the sight was arousing him too much. He grits his teeth and held out two of his long fingers, pressing it on the younger's lips and used it to open his mouth, shoving them inside, "Angh!" Beomgyu gasps out but knew exactly what it meant, circling his tongue around Yeonjun's fingers and occasionally sucking on it.

"Have you been having naughty thoughts while I was far away? Or might as well done things too." He said in a husky voice, his other hand making its way from Beomgyu's ass and down to his thighs, landing on his throbbing length. Beomgyu flinched and lets out a moan as he felt Yeonjun's cold fingers wrapped around it, pumping it up and down without any warning. Beomgyu bites onto Yeonjun's fingers in shock as he let out another whine, "Hnn! H-Hyung..."

Yeonjun pulls out his fingers now being able to heat Beomgyu's sinful yet addicting sounds, something he would want to listen to all day long. He bites his lips and pushed the wet fingers up in Beomgyu's hole, slowly. Beomgyu gasped out loud, "A-Ahh! Don't- I-If you do both I can't- hngh!" Beomgyu moans, speechless and has nothing to say at all but explicit sounds. With Yeonjun's hands doing him down there and long fingers thrusting him up, he felt like he could faint any time.

'Yeonjun, you fucking idiot.' Beomgyu thoughts.

The blonde male smirks at how the brunnet was reacting to this, he pressed his fingers to a certain causing to Beomgyu to jolt a little and a loud, whiny moan escape his glossy lips. "Hmm? You like that?" Yeonjun pressed again, this time, rubbing the area. "Ahh! Hah, h-hyung please." Beomgyu begs as he felt his climax getting closer. "Please what?"

Beomgyu couldn't even respond anymore, his mind went blank and gaze got cloudy as he came just from his lover's fingers, something he rarely does. "That was fast." Yeonjun commented as he unzipped his pants and threw them down the floor along with his shirt. "Hyung..u-untie me please, I want to see y-your face." Beomgyu begs, the blonde couldn't help but give in as he turn the bou around.

But at the same time, he accidentally knock over Beomgyu's bag causing it to fall down the ground as he heard the sound of a glass bottle roll down. In curiosity and worry that he might've broken something, he checked it out. His eyes widened to see the brand and quickly reached for it. "What's wrong?" Beomgyu asks still not untied. Yeonjun chuckles as he looks at the younger.

Beomgyu did not get an answer but he heard Yeonjun chuckle like that as if he plans on doing something, he then heard a bottle being sprayed thrice but not on him, "Yeonj-" the familiar scent cut off his words, that smell that makes him weak anytime soon. Yeonjun then took off the belt that was around his wrists and the blindfold covering his eyesight. Beomgyu's eyes widened from the smell, "D-Did you just...hah.." suddenly, he felt weak again.

"Angel, do you have any idea what perfume you bought?" Yeonjun leaned in and pressed small kisses on his face, the scent got stronger causing Beomgyu to grind up, hard again. "I-I didn't bought it, Jeongin gave it to me!"

"That's a pheromone perfume." Yeonjun pulls away and started leaving marks on the boy's chest.

"Hmph- p-pheromone?"

"It drives you sexually insane." Yeonjun smiles and kissed Beomgyu's teary eyes, the younger responded with a mewl, "Hyung put it i-in."

"That's what I thought." Yeonjun chuckles and sits up, placing Beomgyu's legs on his shoulders, Beomgyu bites on his thumb loving the sight infront of him. Yeonjun's messy blonde hair, flushed cheeks, dreamy sadistic eyes, well built chest and body. "Oh wait, let me get some condom-"

"No." Beomgyu stops him as he was about to reach the bedside table, Yeonjun looks down at him surpised. Beomgyu hesitated at his words first, looking directly at Yeonjun's eyes, "Y-You can cum inside." He says shyly and almost came out like a whisper, bug Yeonjun heard it all, he heard it all that he felt aroused even more.

His aura darkened with lust and he thrusts inside of Beomgyu without a warning causing the boy to arch his back and moan out loud, "A-Ahh! Wait! Hnghh ahh!" Beomgyu gripped on the pillows under his head, his body sensually responding. "Hah." Yeonjun lets out a satisfied moan, a small grin on his lips as he watch Beomgyu being ruined underneath him.

"Angel." He calls out and thrusts even faster but Beomgyu seemed occupied in being a moaning mess, to focused from the intense pleasure he's receiving. Yeonjun caressed his cheek and finally got his attention, the blonde connected their lips together, sharing a tender and sweet kiss. Beomgyu lets go of the pillows and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck. "I love you s-so much." Beomgyu mumbles.

"Me too, angel."

And they went on and on that night, not knowing many time they did that.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
So yeah, HaHa smUT- anyways, I have welll bad news. I won't be updating for a while since I've been very busy now and I had writers block aaaaa. Also, school is tough here in our country it hard to communicate through online and I have to focus on some things too. Please do take note that I have other things to prioritize first and I hope you understand!

I WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 23, 2020. See you again! Stay safe everyone~