63

excuse typos, uwu.

"Gab- come on, honey, take a bath- Gab!" Beomgyu sighs scratching his head as he watch his son play in the backyard, holding a ball while falling down the soft grass occasionally. He chuckled, smiling like an idiot, "He grew up so fast." Mrs. Choi said while mixing some eggs in a bowl, standing beside her son. "Yeah."

"Well, maybe you should go and do your homework. I'll take care of this little boy." She said making Beomgyu's eyes lit up, smiling as he tilt his head to the side, "Alright, thanks mom!" He then started running upstairs, opening his notebook and taking a seat on his chair infront of his studying desk.

Suddenly, the flashback from earlier about Yeonjun's stepbrother came into his head. He sighs and placed his chin on his palm, staring at thin air. 'Come to think of it, Yeonjun never mentioned any of his family members. I don't really mind but, It's starting to bug me.' He thought, now having mixed emotions and unbearable questions in his head.

Then his bedroom door suddenly opened with a loud slam making him stumble a little and almost fall from his chair, he looks up and glared at Yuna who just entered holding two cups of ice cream. "Oops." She said and closed the door behind her with his foot, walking towards his brother, "Here, mom bought ice cream." She said and gave it to him.

Beomgyu mumbled 'thanks' before taking a spoonful of it, the vanilla flavored ice cream tickling his tastebuds. But, it doesn't seem like he's enjoying it since he's just staring at nothing again, deep in thoughts. "So, what happened?" Yuna suddenly asks out of nowhere, leaning against his desk while looking down at him.

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, confused, "What?"

"Don't 'what' me, I know you're thinking of something and its bugging you. I'm your sister, I've seen all of your fucking expressions." She chuckles and took a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth, watching as Beomgyu shifted on his seat, sighing as he was hesitating.

"Uhm, so, there are new players in our club. Then it was unexpected, there's this sophomore, he's really good at playing it but um, it turns out that he's Yeonjun's stepbrother." The words he said made Yuna choke on her food, clearing her throat, surpised as well. "What? Really?"

"Yeah, he's from Japan and a transferee student." The older said, stirring his spoon around the rim of the cup, pouting like a kid he is. "Mhm, so what's bugging you?"

"I don't know, really. Its just that Yeonjun never said anything about himself." He fiddled with his fingers and chewed his bottom lip, nervous for no reason at all. Yuna examined him, and then she knew. "Oh, so you're thinking that he doesn't trust you that much? Is that it?"

"Is it? I don't really know!" Beomgyu groans in frustration, ruffling his hair while whining.

Yuna yawns, "Well, in my point of view that's what I'm seeing. But don't worry about it too much, big bro. Maybe he isn't in good terms with his family si he never mention them, he'll eventually start telling you stories about it." She assures with a smile, Beomgyu sighs and nod his head with a grin.

"You're surprisingly good at advices, are you being possesed by an angel right now?"

"Please choke on your spoon, fuck you."

🏐

"Alright, lets go and practice your serves. Some are still too stiff about it." Jeongin said clapping his hands as he started coaching them, since Jungkook isn't around and as the captain he is in charge of training the newbies. Beomgyu picked up two balls and smiled from afar, "He manages the position very well, I'm impressed." Haechan suddenly spoke up after he tied his shoelaces.