56

WARNING! this chapter includes mature content, this is a smut so if you're uncomfortable and underage, or if you don't like reading it, then please do leave. Thank you! (I tried ajdjajx)also, long ass chapter.

excuse typos, uwu.

"Lets do it."

Yeonjun was taken aback, he just stare at him in surprise, he never see that coming at all. It was unexpected especially that Beomgyu is known to he the innocent kid around town, what exactly happened to this fluffball? It not like Yeonjun dislike it, he really love it. Although, he never thought that Beomgyu could ask for it right here, right now when he looks like the type who will wait until he graduated highschool to do the deed.

"Yeonjun?" Beomgyu calls out as the cloudy thoughts faded off of his mind, he looked down at him again. Those eyes speaking for lust, his aura in heat, damn, Yeonjun can't take it anymore. Now that he had his permission, he would never let it be to waste. The blonde then picked him up in a swift move and pushed him down the mattress, Beomgyu lets out a small gasp to see how much Yeonjun's eyes changed.

He grins and wrapped his arms around his neck, playing with his blonde locks as well. "Where did you learn these things, hm?" Yeonjun asks and massaged Beomgyu's exposed tummy, it was soft and smooth and Yeonjun never want to let it go. "Just because I'm cute and all doesn't mean I don't watch things now, am I right?"

Yeonjun scoffed and placed small kisses on his neck again, "Who says you're cute?"

"Fuck you, really." Beomgyu whispers lowly and smacked his shoulder lighlty, the taller laughed softly at it and brought his face back up to his lover, "Or is it another way around?" He said begore capturing those glossy and soft lips, Beomgyu hums in response and kissed back. Their lips moving in sync, Yeonjun forced his tongue in but was completely shut out.

'So fucking naughty.' He thought and slipped his cold hands inside the creamy white croptop, Beomgyu gasped from the sudden temperature on his torso causing Yeonjun to take his move and slipped his tongue in. Playing with Beomgyu's tongue, lighlty sucking on it, the smaller couldn't help but moan quietly. They then pulled awat to breathe with a string of saliva connected to their bottom lips.

"Are you sure about this?" Yeonjun asks once again, he's worried since he knows how fragile he is, also, it would obviously hurt. Beomgyu laughed at it and nod his head with a smile, planting a small kiss on the tip of his lover's nose, "I'm sure, okay? I want you." He whispered the last part, Yeonjun got aroused as he growl.

The blonde lifted Beomgyu's shirt and tossed it down the ground revealing his chest, he licked his lips as he was ready to paint down his canvas. He started with the collarbone, sucking on it and lightly biting on it, "Ngh, mmn." Beomgyu bit his lower lip preventing himself from moaning out too loud not wanting to wake everyone up and get caught.

Yeonjun smirked and moved to his buds, licking them at first, the way Beomgyu arched his back showed how sensitive he is at that spit. This made the blonde smile abaove his skin, his fingers playing with the other one as he nibbled and suck on it. "Ahn! Y-Yeonjun, hngh." Beomgyu clasped his hand over his mouth, "You like it, hm?" He bites down and pinched the other one. "Ah!" Beomgyu moans out loud.

Yeonjun chuckles and continued placing hickeys on his torso, "Quiet down, angel, you don't want them to know now do we?" He teased as Beomgyu glared down at him, still covering his mouth with his cheeks flushed. The blonde smiles and moved down to his legs, placing small kiss on it first. Beomgyu could only look and occasionally let out small mewls and whimpers whenever Yeonjun bites and sucks on his skin.

"N-Nor fair." He suddenly whined out as Yeonjun stopped on sucking on his inner thighs, he looked up at him as Beomgyu used his elbows to support him, both made eye contact. "I-I'm almost naked and you aren't." He then turned his head to a different direction, hiding his blushing face. Yeonjun scoffed and removed his shirt and pants since it was also getting hot inside this room.