21

excuse typos, uwu.

"No! Find x and- oh, I guess you're right." Beomgyu says, he was surpised, apparently it was raining again. Well, it was announced that there will be occasional heavu rains at their location, and glad that there are no thunderstorms coming, they're safe and well. While that, Beomgyu had to tutor Yeonjun at his house since they couldn't use the park as it was wet by the rain, and they would go home at 7:00 because Beomgyu still wants to improve his skills.

"I told you." Yeonjun chuckles and continued writing down, Yeonjun is seated on Beomgyu's studying desk while the latter was laying on his bed, stomach flat against the sheets with his forearms across each other and his head resting on it. "I'm so good at this." Yeonjun compliments himself, feeling proud even though he got one question right, he felt like a mathematician now even though he's still bad at it.

Beomgyu on the other hand admired him since Yeonjun's side profile is showing, Beomgyu couldn't help but stare at him. That perfect nose, those beautiful eyes, cute lips, damn, Beomgyu just want to jump on him and kiss him- 'Wait what?' Beomgyu thought and wore an expression you wouldn't even read, he sighs and mumbled a few curses.

"You good?" Yeonjun asks turning to look at him, Beomgyu looks up and smiles as je nodded, he was too adorable to handle so Yeonjun looks away immediately not wanting his face to burn like hell. Then, something popped into his mind and ofcourse that thing is what he dislikes the most. "Say, loudspeaker." He calls out and was responded by a hum.

Yeonjun placed his pen on top of his notes and turned to the boy, he moves the chair closer and since he felt lazy to do so, he just leaned closer to the younger. "What- What do you think of Hyunjin?" He asks, a random question that Beomgyu would not expect. He roams his eyes on Yeonjun's face and yes, he is serious about the question. "Ah, well- what? Why would you ask that?"

"I don't know, uhm, you know because he's so popular that girls and even boys are all over that shit..." Yeonjin fumbled on his words making eye contact with a confused Beomgyu, "And? What do you want me to say exactly?" He asks, Yeonjun sighs and went to sit beside Beomgyu once the smaller had say up. "Do you- Hmm, how about, whag if he likes you, what will you do?"

Beomgyu chuckles and rubs his palms together, he shrugs after and let the words slip, "First of all, yes, he is Mr. Perfect and he's everyone's type as well. He's an overall prince charming, can play sports, can paint, can dance, is kind and nice." Beomgyu continued talking about his positive traits, and that made Yeonjun feel uneasy about it. Insecure, insecure because he's the opposite of him.

"And-" Beomgyu stops noticing how quiet he became, he grins and shakes his head, "And if he does likes me, I will reject him politely." He finally said, there it is, a string of hope was building inside Yeonjun's heart, he almost smiled but he remained calm. He lets out a sigh of relief, Beomgyu raised ab eyebrow about that, "Why'd you ask? Is there something I need to know?"

Yeonjun chuckles dryly and shake his head, pushing his hair back in attempt to distract himself from blushing. But, too late, "Eh? You're blushing!" Beomgyu says in surpise, wearing a silly smile, he grabbed Yeonjun by his shoulders making him face him, "Do you like Hyunjin?" He asks, the question made Yeonjun widen his eyes, of all predictions he could hear, why this?

"No! Idiot." Beomgyu laughs and thinks for a moment before his eyes lit up, "Me? You like me?" Yeonjun shakes his head and looks away, coughing- more like fake coughing. Ofcourse Beomgyu isn't dumb, he laughs again and tries to move Yeonjun to look at him again. "Hey! Look at me!" He whines and shakes his shoulders, Yeonjun refused and continued on with his 'coughing.'

Yeonjun had enough, he grabbed both of Beomgyu's arms and turned around to face him, his eyes were piercing through the boy making him let out a silent whimper. "I don't like anyone, okay?" He clears up and the younger visibly pouts with a sad face, Yeonjun noticed it and grew anxious. "Okay! Well, how about you stay over for the night since tomorrow is Saturday, yeah?"