48

WARNING! this chapter includes slighty mature content, this is a semi-smut so if you're uncomfortable and under age, or you don't like reading it, then please do leave. Thank you! (Not the best akskajs)

excuse typos, uwu.

It was hot- not only the weather, but also their bodies together, so close, so, so hot. Beomgyu underneath his tall boyfriend, surrendering as Yeonjun place small kiss on his exposed milky neck, he gasped when Yeonjun kissed a very certain spot making him smirk above his skin. Placing a long kiss on it before lightly sucking, Beomgyu could only shut his eyes tight and bit his lower lip.

"J-Jun.." He whines out trying to push him away, and then Yeonjun did not listen, he bites on the sensitive spot making Beomgyu slip out a loud, submissive moan. His legs shook and eyebrows furrowed as Yeonjun continued on sucking on it, making it purple at the end. "Yeon- Yeonjun." He gasps out and the mentioned boy moved away from his neck and faced him finally.

"What is it, hmn?" He pecked his lips taking a look of the boy under him, loving how he have that slighlty lewd look, its was more like the younger is inviting him in for somethimg more than kissing would do. "Tell me, angel." He whispers, slipping his hand inside the boy's hoodie, again, the boy shuddered from his touch.

"U-Uhm.." Beomgyu trails off, gripping on the older's shirt even more as his face flushed, even if it was dark, the blonde could see the hue of red over the boy's pale cheeks. "You're.." Beomgyu exhales, his voice seemed to be shaking a bit as he avoided the taller's eyes.

"You're..hard."

Oh, that's why. Ofcourse Yeonjun knew that, he felt his sweatpants tighten a bit from it, just hearing Beomgyu's sinful sounds aroused him so much. "Oh, I know." He smirks and rubbed his thumb over the boy's tummy, sliding his palm slowly until it reached the garter of the boy's pants.

"But I'm not the only one."

Indeed, Beomgyu was also hard, and he knew nothing about it, heck, he doesn't even know how everything works by the time being, his mind is clouded with thoughts. "W-What-" He was cut off by his own gasp when he felt Yeonjun's cold hand palmed his clothed crotch

"Y-Yeon.." He tried to speak but he bit his lower lip, preventing himself to let out any sounds at all, he still isn't used to it and he still hates it too. In which Yeonjun was annoyed the most, he growled and leaned down to capture the younger's lips. He isn't a very gentle person now, he sucked and bit the boy's lips and all the other could do is tl respond with a wince and a small cry of surprise.

Beomgyu felt weak and overwhelmed from all the feeling, its new to him, and he never expected these events to happen especially at this temperature. Suddenly, Yeonjun made a move at the wrong time, Beomgyu was still in his thoughts when he felt an outburst down there. Apparently, Yeonjun had grinded down making a long and loud moan escape from the younger's thin lips.

"A-Ahh! Yeonjun!" He threw his head back, mouth agape and couldn't think straight due to the vert new feeling right now. "Holy shit, baby, that was hot." Yeonjun whispers with a low, husky voice, the compliment made Beomgyu whimper. This just made Yeonjun even more excited, "Oh, you have a praise kink now, huh?"

"S-Shut up." Beomgyu looks away, blushing madly.

"What? Is it not true? You have don't you?" Yeonjun chuckles and started grinding down again ever so slowly, Beomgyu lets out small gasps in between.

"N-No, I do not!"

"Really? Well then had someone ever told you how pretty you moans are? You skin is so smooth and soft that my marks would definitely make you a piece of art, your neck, your legs, your thighs, your hips-"

"S-Stop!" Beomgyu said in defeat as he breathed harder, feeling so overwhelmed by all of those. Yeonjun smiles in victory and placed a kiss on the smaller's forehead. "Now, now, how about we make a deal? If you moan, you will not cover those marks. If you did not moan, you can cover them."

"W-What-"

"Its a deal then!"

"No, wait-" Beomgyu bit his lower lip, whimpering when he felt the taller grind harder then before, he almost slipped there. He inhaled and exhaled as Yeonjun moves, examining the boy underneath him. "Yeonjun." He says and sunk his teeth in his bottom lip, preventing himself to produce any more sounds.

"Look at you,"Yeonjun started with a teasing smirk, "You look so beautiful, angel, I wonder what it feel like," He paused and trailed kisses down his neck, "To have you around me." Beomgyu gasped from those and was followed by a moan when Yeonjun started to grind faster, he lost it. He couldn't take it anymore, he begin to elicit sinful sounds.

"Oops, looks like I win." Yeonjun grunts and does his job, all could Beomgyu do was close his eyes, arch his back and moan out his lover's name. Beomgyu is very innocent, like really, even though he knows a few stuff about it he just doesn't put much interests in it. But right now, right now is more different than be thought. He wants to feel Yeonjun.

"Hng! Yeonjun-" He gasped and moaned loudly, gripping harder on Yeonjun's shirt. Shivers went down his spine, a weird feeling inside him outbursts at the moment, his stomach in a knot, his sight getting dazed. "I-I feel w-weird." He exhales out, Yeonjun knew the meaning of this, "I know princess, you'll be fine." He whispered sweetly.

Grinding faster, he groaned feeling that he was close as well. Beomgyu closed his eyes and threw his head back on the pillow as he finally came, legs shaking and panting so hard. Yeonjun lets out a low moan and came after. They took a few seconds to catch their breath from the very hot, exhausting session they had.

"I hate you!" Beomgyu huffs and pushed the blonde off of him, making him fall down the bed. The younger pulled the covers over his head, hiding himself as he blushed so bad. Yeonjun groans and chuckles, standing up while rubbing his waist that might've hurt. He hopped in the bed and tried to pull the covers down, "Hey."

"Shut up!"

"You mad now?"

No response.

"Beom-" The boy sits up and hugged his tall boyfriend, hiding his face in the blonde's chest, his ears getting red. "Cute, what are you so shy about? You liked it right- Ow!"

"I told you to shut up now didn't I?" Beomgyu whined angrily and pushed the pillow further in his boyfriend's face, Yeonjun only chuckled and hugged him, pushing them both back to bed in a cuddling position. "We can do it sometimes, you know."

"Whatever!"

"What? Don't you- Ouch! Okay okay!"

"I hate you!"

🏐

"So, uhm," Jeongin started, the rest are also staring at Beomgyu. "Can someone tell me why Beomgyu is in the corner hugging a ball?"

"He's.." Yeonjun laughs a little surprising the others, they never heard him laugh like that, "Just hiding mosquito bites."

[🐈]
• -- DID YOU KNOW?
Yeonjun has a fetish for skirts, that's why he wants Beomgyu to wear a skirt sometimes. He even dreamt of it oof-