52

excuse typos, uwu.

"Right, I haven't said that yet." Mrs. Choi said through the phone call, Beomgyu sighs and wiped his hands as he glanced at Gabriel who is quietly watching tv, very focused on the show. "Just bring him to school tomorrow." Beomgyu choked on his spit, sure, he once brought Yuna to school when he was at 2nd grade but Yuna is lous as fuck.

"I don't know mom, should I hire a babysitter?"

"We tried that here, turns out, he doesn't like it." Beomgyu groans softly in frustration, "I'll just find a way." And he ended the call, walking towards the small boy seated on the sofa, chilling. "Hey, Gabriel, can hyung ask something?" He crouched down and grinned softly.

Gabriel looked at him in surpise, "Hyung..?"

"Yup! Hyung! I am hyung. Beomgyu hyung!" The teenager smiled joyfully at him, emphasising his name even more so the boy would remember it, hopefully. Gabriel then shook his head making the brunnet confused, 'What's wrong? Does he not like my name? Is it that too handsome that people can't pronounce it properly?'

"Papa."

Beomgyu's eyes widened as he froze there, still smiling like a confused and shock freak, "Eh?" He says out, pardoning, wanting to hear that again so he would ne clear of it. "Papa." Gabriel said and pointed at him, poking his soft cheek after, yet, the boy seemed to have a pokee face but cute one.

"Me? Papa?" The small nodded, Beomgyu had to take a few seconds to recover from the words, 'Maybe its just a pace or something, he'll forget it eventually.' He thought and smiled at him as he stood up, "Okay then, how about we go to sleep?" He opened his arms for the boy to come in, Gabriel stood up on the cushions and hopped on his arms.

"With papa?" He asks as Beomgyu securely carried him upstairs, "Yes! With papa." He said with a cheerful tone, Gabriel only hummed at it as they walked inside the bedroom. He placed the small boy down on his fluffy bed, Beomgyu looked at his teddy bears, "Which one would you like?" He asks him.

Gabriel shake his heas as a no, "Uh, well, okay then." Beomgyu chuckles awkwardly and sat on the bed, "Do you want me to close the lights or not?" Gabriel nodded at him, "Want me to close it?" He nodded again, Beomgyu sighs and walked towards the switch and flipped it close, the room was dark but thanks to the moonlight and the nearby streetlight there was a dim of light.

'God, this kid is really something.'

🏐

Beomgyu fixes his tie and smiled at his reflection on his mirror before grabbing his bag and running downstairs where Gabriel is too. The small boy was wearing a red sweater and black jumper shorts with his white shoes and socks. 'He's so adorable ajskajdkajxi.' Beomgyu thought to himself.

"Papa, waces!" Gabriel tugged on his school pants. Beomgyu looks down at him, confused on the word he said, "Wa...ces?" He repeats, Gabriel nodded and pointed as Beomgyu's shoes, "Ah," He laughs and bent down tying his own shoelaces, "Its laces, silly."

"Waces?"

"Cute." Beomgyu grins softly and pats his head in a gentle way before getting up again, "Oh, right, lunches." He ran towards the kitchen and grabbed their foods putting Gabriel's inside his bag and puts it on the bed, "Good to go!" He said and giggled after, can't help but smile from the cute boy even though he isn't smiling or doing anything.

Then they heard a knock on the door, followed by opening it revealing a certain blonde male with a small smile, "Hey, mornin." He greets his boyfriend and leaned in for a kiss, but instead, Beomgyu grabbed his ear and growled angrily but cute, "Ow-Ow-"

"What took you so long!"

"Why? It's just 30 minutes left before the bell rings, right?" Yeonjun snickers and stepped closer, almost closing the gap between them as he placed his hands on the male's hips. "Wanna do it- Ow!"

"Idiot, Gabriel is right infront of us!" He scolds and whacked the random newspaper against his head again and again. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" He snorts out and Beomgyu finally calmed his ass down, Yeonjun looked down at 4 year old kid, "So, what are you gonna do with him? You sure that you'll tag him along in uour classes?"

"Well, yeah, that's how it is." They both then went out of the house with Gabriel, the small boy grabbed his papa's two fingers since he can't hold his whole hand. "If that's the case- wait, my cousin is working as a nurse in our school's clinic, well, he just substituted his friend. We can left Gabriel there."

"Really? You would do that?" Beomgyu's eyes sparkled making Yeonjun's heart race ever so fast from it, he smiled and nodded, "Yep, also, he really wants to meet you too. Especially last night, he saw my wallpaper and its you, he won't shut up."

"Why would you make me as your wallpaper?" He asks angrily, well, mostly flustered from it as he blushed madly. "What? Can't I? Or do you want me to wallpaper that picture of you wearing nothing but my hoodie-"

"When did you take a picture of that?!"

"Well- Wait, um..well..."

"Choi fucking Yeonjun!"

"Its here." Yeonjun opened the clinic door and there sat a slightly shorter boy on the desk, his hair is colored in dirty blonde as he looked at them. He stood up and smiled, "Hey, Jimin hyung, this is my boyfriend, Beomgyu." The mentioned boy bows at him politely, Gabriel did the same and it was so adorable.

"Aw, cute, is that your brother?" Jimin asks and crouched down, smiling at Gabriel. "Ah, no, its-"

"Papa! Who he?" Gabriel pouts and looks up at him, Yeonjun flinched at it, 'Papa? Why would he call him papa?' He thought. Beomgyu chuckles awkwardly and was about to speak when Jimin stood up and walked towards Yeonjun furiously.

"How dare you!" He smack his head, "You did not told me that you two have a son? At a such young age-"

"Hyung! Damn it! Stop-"

"E-Excuse me, I think you misunderstood it." Beomgyu says trying to break them away, Jimin sighs and calmed down listening to the brunnet's words, "Gabriel just calls me that because- well, to be honest I don't know his reason yet. We saved him from an accident back in Seoul and now he have to live with us for the mean time until we find him his foster parents."

Jimin stood there, quiet with his arms crossed. Beomgyu was so nervous until the nurse started crying dramatically, bending down and caressing Gabriel's cheeks, "Dear, dear! I am truly sorry! I feel bad, at such young.." he began talking and talking, Gabriel only stood there, clueless and confused.

Beomgyu stared at him and blinked his eyes after, "Don't mind him, he's a drama queen." Yeonjun scoffs making his lover giggles softly and look up at him, the blonde was startled that he did not noticed his face was heating up, 'How can he laugh so fucking adorable?'

"Okay then, I'll take care of him." Jimin said and got up, wiping off a few dust from his uniform. "Really? Thank you! Here's his lunch, I'll pick him up after school." Beomgyu said and gave him Gabriel's needs before he turned to the boy beside him, crouching down at his height, "Will you be fine when I'm not around?"

Gabriel nodded making Beomgyu smile and pat his head after, "Alright, be a good boy, okay?" He nodded again before Beomgyu stood up and smiled at Jimin, "Thank you! We'll get going now." The couple bid them goodbye as they both exited the clinic walking down the merely crowded hallway.

"Now explain to me, when did you take that photo?"

[🐈]
Ackkk uwu its 10k reads and 1k votesss thank youu guysss ahroajxiqjxiajd I feel happyyy!!! Love youuu allll ❤❤❤