66

excuse typos, uwu.

"Hi." Beomgyu greets shyly, swinging his feet midway up the air as he lay on his chest on his bed, Gabriel was already fast asleep beside him. He and Yeonjun are currently having a video call, it seems like the blonde was talking to him while studying. "Hey, what's with the voice? Are you sick?"

They made eye contact and it made Beomgyu's heart go wild, "I-I'm fine! It's nothing." He muttered but was still audible for Yeonjun to hear, the older couldn't help but smile. They both miss each other, its been months ever since he left for college. "I miss you."

"Me too, so much." Beomgyu blushed madly, it's been a while, he wants to hug Yeonjun.

"I wanna fuck you." Yeonjun suddenly said.

Beomgyu's eyes widened as he shrieks, sitting up as he glare at him, "I-Idiot! Why would you say something like that?" He said with an angry tone, his face now all red like a tomato. "What? Don't you wanna?" Yeonjun teased even more, the younger sighs and threw a middle finger at him and started scolding him.

But at the same time, Beomgyu noticed something. He haven't told anything about his step brother moving in Korea, he wonders if Yeonjun alreadt knows or still doesn't. He wanted to tell him now yet, there's something in Yeonjun that he couldn't explain. Something in his eyes, those orbs, there's pain and sadness reflecting. "Yeonjun..."

"Hm?"

"Are you..okay?" He asks with a worried tone, his eyebrows furrowed. And it wasn't a glitch, he saw Yeonjun flinched as his smile slowly fade away and instead was replaced only by a small grin, the blonde laughs at it and nod his head, "Yeah, ofcourse I am!"

No, no you're not.

"What's wrong? No need to be worried, I'm doing fine here."

Don't say that.

It's not the truth, is it?

"Oh, sorry, just noticed how tired you are." Beomgyu said making an excuse, it isn't the best time to bring out topics of questions about his family. Yeonjun chuckles and grabbed a guitar that was beside him the whole time which is his roommate's, "Maybe because the first semester is coming anytime soon."

"Then you should be studying instead of talking to me!" Beomgyu scolds, he doesn't want his lover to fail his exams, he doesn't want to be the reason why everything seems to be always out of place. "Why not? You're my motivation, you and Gabriel..." Yeonjun trails off and looks down on his guitar, "You are my life, now."

Beomgyu smiles upon hearing that, he lays down on his chest again with a pillow under his chin, "Then, can you play me something?" He asks and ofcourse, Yeonjun took the request. He brought the guitar closer to him, giving his boyfriend a smile before strumming softly, the familiar rhythm made Beomgyu to close his eyes.

"There once was a bittersweet man and they called him lemon boy." Yeonjun began to sing, his voice so soothing that it made Beomgyu calm down. This song reminds him so much of how they first met, it was like a miracle, nothing like the parallel universe's storyline.

While listening to it, it seemed to fade out of his hearing. Instead, he heard his own sobs from his daydream just now. He saw himself running in a black cornered, cold and empty space. He was stepping on freezing water and slowly turning into ice.

He was screaming but his voice isn't working, he then saw a certain figure from afar, his father. He was dissapearing, Beomgyu couldn't move his feet for it was frozen against the glass. The he heard someone call his name fom behind, he turned his head and saw a smiling Yeonjun.