09

"Jisung, nice receive!" Mark says as their eyes are glued on the ball that is flying up the air, they're now playing a small match against each other. The first team are Jisung, Mark, Haechan, Yeonjun and Jeongin while the other team is Beomgyu, Guanlin, Jinyoung and Hyunjin. Their current score is 15 and 17, their score goal is 20.

Beomgyu then receives the ball, although it didn't hit up high, but you can tell that he's improving. The ball flies up the air, Hyunjin stood near the net and tosses the ball to Jinyoung, he spiked it to the other team but Jeongin blocked it's way. Beomgyu then dives down and saved the ball as it flew up again. "The ball is up!" Guanlin says and received it, Hyunjin then tosses it again and this time, they got the score.

"God, I'm surrounded with giants." Beomgyu mutters, he then felt two hands on his shoulders which made him flinch. He turns around and it was Hyunjin with a wide smile, "You sure are little." He compliments with an angelic laugh at the end, Beomgyu pouts and swats his face away. "Atleast I'm good at receiving now." Beomgyu said with a smile.

Hyunjin chuckles and ruffles his hair making it messily cute, "I noticed, you sure are improving. Keep it up!" Beomgyu nodded like a puppy and the game continued. "Chance ball!" Jisung says and receives the ball, it flies towards their setter which is Haechan, he tosses it up the air and Yeonjun was the one to spike. He spikes it with all his force and it hit Hyunjin on the shoulder.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Jeongin asks in a worried tone, Hyunjin nodded with a smile as he and Yeonjun made eye contact. He let out a low and quiet gasp seeing how dark his aura is, that cold stare making him confuse and rethink what he had done to make him look mad. "Toss higher, idiot." Yeonjun growls at Haechan, the boy just rolled his eyes and went to position again.

The game ended with Beomgyu's team winning, it was still too early so everyone decided to take a rest first. Some are drinking water, the others are talking and some are sitting down. Beomgyu looks around and saw Yeonjun was standing near the net, drinking his water. He smiles and approached him, "Hey, lemon boi." He greets and Yeonjun just gave him a look.

"Have you done your assignment?" He asks and Yeonjun gulps down his water before closing the lid and placing it down the floor. He nodded and went to the corner where his bag is, he pulled out the notebook they used last night, "Still having difficulties?" Yeonjun nodded with a sigh, pointing at certain numbers.

"This, I don't really get this one." Yeonjun said and wipes the sweat on his forehead, Beomgyu leans on the wall and began explaining to him how to solve the problem. While they were at that, Jungkook couldn't help but stare at them, "Look." He said and Jihoon and Jeongin as well as Guanlin, Jinyoung and Mark looks to where he was pointing at.

"Huh, since when did they even got close?" Guanlin said with his eyebrows furrowed, Mark only let out a chuckle, "I don't know, but this is actually the first time someone talks to him so close and like that." Jihoon nodded with a smile, this is something knew they never asked for but is thankful that happened. "Look! Beomgyu just whacked the notebook on Yeonjun's head." Guanlin said amazed.

"He might get punched." Jinyoung said with a worried and scared voice.

"Idiot! That wasn't nice at all, infact, Haechan's toss are the best!" Beomgyu said as he kept on whacking the notebook on Yeonjun's head, the older growls and swats his hands away. "It wasn't enough at all, we shouldn't be nice towards someone, they will never learn." Yeonjun said and looks away, avoiding the little's gaze.

"How stupid of you, really. Try giving compliments and be nice for once!" Beomgyu complains with a disappointed sigh after, he shakes his head as he let out a small 'tsk', Yeonjun just rolled his eyes and snatched his notebook back and put it inside his bag. "Anyways, you'll have it tutor me every night since I really couldn't get it." Yeonjun reminds and Beomgyu nodded.

"Sure thing! And maybe, we should go buy tteokbokki later?" Beomgyu jumps with an excited smile, Yeonjun sighs and nodded at him causing him to jump higher and let out a cute giggle. "Hey, kids, let's clean this up so we can go!" Everyone agreed and started cleaning the volleyball gymnasium. "Hey, Beomgyu." Jeongin approached the boy who was moping the floor.

"Innie! Hi, what's up?" Beomgyu then threw his arms around his bestfriend, both shared a hug, they do that all the time. "You've been improving a lot, your receives are getting good too." He said which made Beomgyu smile and glance at Yeonjun who was wiping the windows. "Also, you and Yeonjun have been very close now, is there something going on?"

Beomguu chuckles, "Nothing much, we just made a deal. He teaches me volleyball while I tutor him on maths, thanks to him, I've been good at it." Jeongin nodded and smiles, a smile of relief. They would like to see the old Yeonjun back, and they think that Beomgyu might be the key to it. After awhile, they had finished cleaning the whole place.

"Oi, wait of lemon boi!" Beomgyu said and fumbled on his shoelaces, Yeonjun looks back and saw Beomgyu struggling. The colors of the sunset spreads through the boy's snowhite skin, it was perfect. "Hurry up, loudspeaker." Yeonjun said and looks away immediately, Beomgyu then finished up and went to walk beside Yeonjun.

Everyone went home but Yeonjun and Beomgyu went to the central park, but it took them a while since they bought dinner at the grocery store. Yeonjun is now writing on his notebook with the help of the streetlight near them, Beomgyu was playing with a ball he just brought with him. "44, 45, 46- new record!" He jumps in joy.

Yeonjun looks at him, "Hey, loudspeaker, come here." He said and Beomgyu immediately went to sit beside him, explaining it to him clearly and Yeonjun finally got it. Beomgyu then went back to practicing his receives, "Say, lemon boi, am I suitable to be the libero?"

"Yeah, sure. I mean you got the potential but you need more practice, especially on receiving the ball, you suck at it." Yeonjun said harshly, Beomgyu just rolled his eyes but glad to know that he still have the chance at it. He will never waste this opportunity, never at all. He then sat back down and decided to eat his dinner while having a conversation with Yeonjun.

"You know, I can't wait to play in the court with you guys! Just by imagining it makes my tummy tickles." Beomgyu said and hugs himself, Yeonjun just gave him a look and shook his head. "Your passion for volleyball is good, just don't give up." Yeonjun said which made Beomgyu smile and suddenly ruffled the blonde's hair.

"Oh? Your hair is surprisingly soft!" Beomgyu continued to move his fingers on it, Yeonjun lets out an annoyed groan and slaps his hand away making Beomgyu wince and pout, "Meanie lemon boi, what shampoo do you use?" Beomgyu suddenly asks, the random questions just makes Yeonjun want to laugh but, he never really laugh at all.

"Just shut up, what's this again?" Yeonjun and Beomgyu then started to talk again while tutoring, Beomgyu hopes he would change Yeonjun and be nice, it would be an honor.

[🐈]
Aaaa sorry if the chapter is short and boringg hshshs my finger hurt from playing uwu, keep safe everyone!