38

excuse typos, uwu.

Beomgyu woke up upon the blinding light of the sun from his windows, he groans softly as he shifted on his bed, rubbing his eyes as he turned his body to his left where he felt another presence. Yeonjun was still fast asleep, his eyes closed and mouth slightly agape, he looks si peaceful as always. Beomgyu smiles and sits up, stretching his arms up high.

"What time is it?" He muttered to himself and glances at the clock hanging on his wall, 7:00 in the morning, the sun is already rising very brightly. Beomgyu yawns and hopped out of his bed, walking towards the door and went downstairs, heading to the kitchen. "Tteokbokki is still the best food to eat." He said and searched for the ingredients.

The boy started to do the cooking, mixing up the sauce, molding the rice cakes in its sizes making atleast ten pieces of it, before putting it in the boiling water. He sighs and wiped his sweat from the illuminating heat of the stove, it'll took awhile before its cooked completely.

While waiting, he felt two pairs of arms snaked around his petite waist, he flinched but knew who it was, "You scared me! Why do you keep appearing everywhere?" Yeonjun chuckles deeply and buried his face on his boyfriend's neck, inhaling his scent, "Goodmorning." He greeted as Beomgyu shivered.

"Goodmorning to you too, lemon boi." He smiles and looked at the rice cakes, checking if its fine and its halfway done. Then, he felt Yeonjun pressing soft kisses on his neck making him surpised, "Oi, early in the morning?" He scolds yet he was met with silence, Yeonjun continued kissing and soon started to suck on it softly.

Beomgyu gasps and slapped Yeonjun's hands which are around his waist, but he did the unexpected, Yeonjun grabbed both of Beomgyu's hands and placed it on the kitchen counter infront of them as he leaned closer to his ear, "Be my breakfast then." He whispers making the boy whimper and blush, Yeonjun smirks in vicvictory as he continued leaving marks on his nape.

Beomgyu wriggled his hands out of his grasp since he wanted to cover his mouth so badly, not wanting to let out any sounds that he finds ugly even when Yeonjn told him it was hot. The young boy bites his lip down as Yeonjun found his sensitive spot which is under his jawline, ofcourse Yeonjun noticed how desperate he is in hiding his small moans.

"Angel," he whispers and blew on the spot, "Don't hide it, just let it out." He then bites on the sensitive spot before sucking it harshly making Beomgyu to throw his head back a little and let out a shaky gasp, a small moan escaped his lips. His legs started to wobble from the satisfying sensation Yeonjun is giving him, "W-Wait." He moans out.

"Yeonjun, w-we have practice today." He bites down his lower lip and tried to move away, Yeonjun stops and pressed a small kiss on the mark, one of the dark hickeys he just made. "I know, also, the rice cakes are cooked." He grins and lets go of his boyfriend, Beomgyu turned the stove off and turned around as he grabbed Yeonjun's cheeks.

Pulling him in a soft and gentle kiss, the kiss was so passionate and full of emotions, beautiful ones. It's so perfect and its like they're really made for each other. They both pulled away after, laughing slighlty at it, "You're beautiful." Yeonjun compliments making Beomgyu to shove his palm on his face, obviously blushing, "Whatever! Lets just eat."

And so, the couple happily ate their breakfast while talking about random things and stories. After that, Beomgyu washed the dishes and both of them got ready for the practice. They head towards the school as Beomgyu ran inside the open door of the volleyball gymnasium. He inhaled the air and exhaled, satisfied. "It's been awhile, paradise!" He cries out.

"Indeed! Its been ages!" Guanlin follows after he appeared behind the boy, Jinyoung got inside and yawned. The others are inside as well and now, they're all complete. "Goodmorning!" Mark greets and the others greets back, "Have you guys enjoyed the fest?"

"Yes! I have so many dates with the food stalls!" Guanlin laughs off like he's inlove with it, Jihoon shakes his head and wiped the sweat on the tall boy's forehead, "You're like a kid." The older sais as Guanlin smiled shyly, wiping his sweat instead as he watched Jihoon walk to the others.

"I found a beauty." Jaemin exhaled dreamingly, arms crossed with his head tilted up like he was actually gazing to that person, "He's talking about Hondon's libero, Renjun was the name, I suppose." Jeongin said and tied the laces on his shoes. "Libero you say?" Beomgyu appears with a dark aura, ready to fight anyone who has the same position as him.

"Jeez, chill alright, you're still the best libero for us." Jinyoung chuckles out making Beomgyu jump in joy, they all then gathered around their captain, which is Mark, "Coach Jungkook will arrive later on, so for now, lets practice your receives, serves, and spikes. All the things you have problems with."

"I still can't block at it's finest." Jeongin raised his hand, Mark nodded and grinned, "Yes, we will also practice that. Jisung, you should also practice your serves, Hyunjin will help you out." The both of them nodded and they finally grabbed the balls, doing what they need to improve.

"Oi, lemon boi! I wanna receive your spikes." Beomgyu yells and throws the ball at his boyfriend, and it accidentally hit him on the head. Instead of worrying, Beomgyu bursted into laughter, Yeonjun glared at him, "You idiot! How could you throw it sk carelessly?" He yells back, and now, they're arguing like cats and dogs.

"Are.." Seungmin speaks up and Jeongin, who is beside him, payed attention, "Are they really dating?" He asks the fox eyed, Jeongin looks at Beomgyu and Yeonjun who are shouting at each other, he laughs slightly as he grins, "I ask myself that too, now, you said you have problems with receiving?" Seungmin nodded and Jeongin began to teach him.

"Now, spike to me!" Beomgyu screams and positioned himself on the side of the court, Yeonjun was at the other side of the net and tsks as he tossed the ball up high with one hand, he ran towards it and jumped as he raised his left handand spiked it with his right. The velocity was quick as Beomgyu watched it strike towards him, he gathered all his strength on his arms and received the ball.

It flies up as Beomgyu smiled with his mouth agape, amused by his receives. "Yay! I received it!" He jumped in joy as Yeonjun smiled, watching the boy run towards him as he hugged him tightly. Yeonjun pats his head, "You're really improving, receiving an ace's spike." He said as Beomgyu purred under his touch.

"Hello, hello, goodmorning." Jungkook greets making everyone stop and greet back, he gestured them to form a circle since he obviously have an announcement, "So, Ms. Minatozaki mentioned that the Inter-high or the so called porvincial volleyball preliminaries are coming in two weeks."

"Yes! Finally! Back at the court!" Guanlin cheers in joy, everyone got excited about it too. "Yep, back in the court. So, I want you all to practice hard for this because whoever wins will join the nationals."

Beomgyu's eyes glistened from the words, this is his dream, to win the nationals so bad, his father also went to nationals and won as he stepped in internationals. He was so proud and he wanted to follow his footsteps, not to mention, his love and passion for playing volleyball is very amusing. "We will win this!" He screams out bring out everyone's fighting spirits.

Jungkook smiles, "Indeed we will, so, train hard for this, okay?"

"Yes!"

[🐈]
Hellooo how are youuuu all???