19

excuse typos, uwu.

"Thank you for taking care of him, Yeonjun." Mrs. Choi said with a sweet smile, Yeonjun bows for the last time as he left the house. He couldn't stay long, he needs to go home since he isn't still finsih with his math homework, he's somehow getting it too. Also, the rain has stopped so its easy for Yeonjun to go home. He sighs as he glanced at the house, more specifically, Beomgyu's window before he completely walks away.

While doing so, he runs his fingers through his hair letting out the most frustrating sigh ever, he seemed to have his eyebrows furrowed as well. An image of Beomgyu smiling appeared in his mind making him stop on his tracks, blushing suddenly like a fool, "What the fuck is this?" He mumbled to himself, clenching on his chest as it feels like its squeezing him.

He shakes everything off and continues walk back home, still confused about it. "Maybe it just puberty." Yeonjun says to himself, chuckling as he left his hand on his head, now he's looking like a guy walking down the streets who just lost his mind. Love sure is something unexpected, it'll make you go crazy.

🏐

"Class dismissed." The teacher says agter the bell rung, he left the classroom and the senior students started to walk to their friends, pack their stuff or just do what students usually does. Yeonjun placed his notebook and textbook back to his bag, sighing as he walked out of the room. The other students- even thejunior high, have started to go home. Yeonjun glanced at his wrist watch and walked towards the volleyball gymnasium.

"Yeonjun." But, before he even got to place a foot out of the school building, he heard a voice from behind, a very familiar one. He turns around and frowns completely like he hated this person since birth, "What do you want?" He asks in a bored tone, Hyunjin puts his hands in his pockets and drew his lips in a thin line, "Do you have a minute?"

Hyunjin and Yeonjun are now in an empty classroom, Yeonjun leaned against the wall and Hyunjin standing infront of him with his arms crossed, they were meters away from each other, acting like enemies. "What is it that you have to say?" Yeonjun said finally breaking the silent atmosphere, Hyunjin looks at him and chuckles. "I came here for a question, I'll make it quick too."

He paused and sighs, "I know this is too straightforward but I need to know, have you ever been inlove?" He asks, Yeonjun's mind went blank since the question was very unexpected. He went quiet and does not know what to respond at all, is it a 'yes' or a 'no?' And its bugging his brain completely. "I guess that's a yes-"

"No, I haven't. Why are you asking me this?" He cuts him off and added a question, Hyunjin as well went silent and Yeonjun knew there is something he wants to know more than thag question. Since the question was pretty random, he knows it has something to happen in him. "You seem like you're lying though, are you?"

Hyunjin looks at him with a small laugh, this made Yeonjun suddenly feel nervous like he's facing the court and committed a crime. "Yeonjun, I know you like Beomgyu." He finally said it, and those words made Yeonjun stop, he was speechless and got nothing to respon at all. "What are you talking about?" He said with a glare, suddenly being furious now.

"Oh please, its very obvious now." Hyunjin chuckles, "The way you look at him, talk to him, worry about him. Whenever you're around Beomgyu you seemed to look dazed by him. You like him and you don't know that?" Yeonjun looks down unable to find the proper words to answer such a question, he quivers his lips and fell silent again. 'I don't like him.' He though to himself, but that thought was something off.

"That's how people react when they like or love someone, I know, I know, Beomgyu is a pretty boy." He suddenly brings up Beomgyu making Yeonjun look up and his ears are full listening. "He's cute, smart, talented, nice, amazing, funny, caring, he's close to perfect to be honest. His laugh, his smile, his voice, those eyes, it's everything." Hyunjin finished off and looks at Yeonjun, stunned to see him wearing no expressions at all.

"Well, that's all, I just want to say that you don't deserve him." Those words then made Yeonjun flinch and shock, he turns to look at Hyunjin who is already leaving, he opened the door and took a last glance at the blonde. "I like him too, you know, and you have no experience at all. You might as well end up hurting him and if you do, I won't forgive you. He will be mine." And then he left.

Yeonjun just stared at the corridor in horror, he clench on the chair beside him, suddenly feeling angry. Yes, he's angry all the time but this is a a different one, he seemed to feel possessive towards someone. 'I don't like him, why am I like this? Why is it like this? What is this?' He thought, so many questions running inside his head.

He shakes it off with a long sigh before heading outised as well, while walking to the gym, he was still thinking about it and those words released by Hyunjin was pissing him off. He was about to put his headphones on which was hanging around his neck when he heard someone calling his name, that voice, it calms him down. "Oi, lemon boi, what took you so long?"

He looks down and it was Beomgyu, those eyes looking straight at him making heart beat faster, "I just did something." He said and Beomgyu just nodded, he grab his hand and run inside the gym so they could finally play. During the game, Yeonjun couldn't focus at all, his spikes were not strong enough and he couldn't receive the ball properly. Everyone started to get worried about it, he never acted this way before.

After that, they all went home and Yeonjun was still incharge of closing the doors. "Are you sure you're alright?" Jihoon asks and Yeonjun nodded, "Alright then, take care you two." Jihoon smiles and ruffles Beomgyu's hair before finally walking away with the others. Beomgyu then looks at Yeonjun, he grew worried seeing him fumbling on the locks like it doesn't exist. "Lemon boi?" He calls out.

Usually, Yeonjun would respond with a 'yes?' Or 'what?' But, he just hummed in response. "Are you alright? You seemed off since awhile ago, did something happened?" He asks, gripping on the strap of his backpack. Yeonjun sighs and just stood there, saying nothing at all, this made Beomgyu nervous and thinks it's gis fault.

"Was it me? Is it my fault? Did I do something? Sorry! I'm sorr-" Beomgyu did not have time to finish his words when Yeonjun suddenly pushed him against the wall, pinning him there. Beomgyu was speechless and couldn't move at all, their faces are so close that in one move, their lips would touch. "Y-Yeonjun?"

The older male looks at him, there it is again, that weird feeling in his heart confusing him. He sighs and removed his headphones that was hanging around his neck, he placed it on Beomgyu and played a music, putting it on full volume so he wouldn't hear a thing. Yeonjun held it there just incase Beomgyu would remove it.

"Yeonjun what are you-"

"You fucking shit." He said, looking down, Beomgyu went silent but also confused since the words Yeonjun was letting out are inaudible. "Why do you have to be so beautiful, huh? Why do you have to make my heart pound like crazy and you're making me lose my mind!" He says out loud, gripping on the headphones and avoding the younger's eyes.

"Goddamn that voice of yours when you talk, your lame puns and jokes, your tteokbokki, fuck!" He yells, tears are now escaping his eyes, looking down sincehe doesn't want to see him cry. "I love you eyes, I love everything about you, your passion for volleyball, you spirit, your beliefs, your confidence, your perseverance."

Yeonjun sniffles and rested his head on Beomgyu's shoulder, "I love it, I like you." He whispers and after a few seconds, he removed the headphones off from Beomgyu. It was silent and nothing was heard but the chirps of the birds and the wind blowing. Beomgyu sighs and decided not to question him at all, he wrapped his arms around him and placed a hand on his hair, calming him down.

"I don't know what you're going through righg now, but I know that everything is gonna be okay." Beomgyu says in a soft and soothing voice, Yeonjun finally calmed down, he looks up and wipes his tears but, Beomgyu insisted. He wiped the taller's tears with his thumb, smiling after, "Smile you lemon boi, laugh with you problems!" He yells and screams the last part. Yeonjun chuckles and shakes his head, "Idiot."

They then started to walk away like nothing ever happened, Beomgyu was teasing him to bring his mood back and he successfully did. Oh, love os truly something, you won't know when and where will it come. Little did Yeonjun know, Beomgyu was feeling the same.

[🐈]
Hellooo I really like it when you guys react at my typos wjaixiqnxkq anyways, please be safe always!