17

"Jisung!" Hyunjin says and tossed the ball to him, the young male jumps and raised his right arm as he spiked the ball, although, Renjun had saved it and it went up again like there's no stopping it from flying. This is the last set and seemed like the toughest one, the time is currently 3 in the afternoon and everyone is still focused on the game. Set 3 has Hondon almost winning with the score of 20 and Kamagwinae is 18.

"Both are very competitive, ah, I missed this so much. Watching them play and have fun." Sana said with a giggle after, Jungkook chuckles and Jihoon nodded, "It felt like forever, I'm glad we recruited members this year, Hondon is such a great school but ours is better." Jihoon said which made Sana and Jungkook laugh after.

The whistle blows which made the three look back, their eyes widened to see the score. Hondon won, their volleyball team are now circled and jumping in joy, sharing compliments and high fives. Whilst Kamagwinae were just standing there with disappointment in their faces, Beomgyu looks up and frowns to see them like that. "Oi, oi! What's with the sad face, eh?" Beomguu asks in a such funny voice, more like a 40's man voice.

"Come on guys, don't be upset, it's just a practice match. We had fun did we? Come on!" He said and Jeongin was first to cackle, Guanlin and Jinyoung as well as Hyunjin cracked a smile while Mark chuckles after. "Oh? That's it! Smile, smile, smile!" He jumps at every word making them laugh as well, they all surrounded the boy and ruffled his hair, threw their arms on his shoulder and thanking him.

"Thank you for the game!" Both schools said and took a last bow, giving handshakes to each other after. They all then changed their clothes and wore thekr varsity jackets, grabbing their bags and leaving the court. Beomgyu looks at Hondon's van and saw them getting inside already, he quickly rushed towards a certain boy and tapped his shoulder.

Hueningkai turns around and smiles to see him, Beomgyu then pointed a finger at him, giving him a threatening look. "Next time, we will win and bring you down!" He said, Hueningkai wore a surpised expression and then smiles after, "I'll be looking forward on that, Beomgyu. See you again!" They both waved at each other went to their vehicles.

"How was the game, boys?" Mrs. Merida asks as Frostle barks from the car, "We did not won but we had fun!" Hyunjin said and hopped inside the van as they drove back to Hyunjin's grandmother's house. Sana then told them to take a rest first and they will travel back home at 5, current time is 4. They are now packing their stuffs and taking a bath too. "excuse me, that's my shampoo!" Jinyoung hissed at Haechan.

"Uhm, well, how about share it together?" Jisung requests but the two are now hissing at each other like cats. Jeongin then went in between them and tore it in the middle, "There, god, don't even start a goddamn commotion!" He screams like an angry mother to them as Guanlin calms him down. Beomgyu chuckles and went upstairs to their shared bedroom, he grab his stuff since he just also finished showering.

"Hey." He looks at the door and it was Yeonjun, Beomgyu smiles and went to hug him. Yeonjun, ofcourse, hugs back but pulls away after a few seconds, "Is it alright for you? That we lost?" He asks and sat on the bed, Beomgyu continued to pack his clothes. He nodded and smiled after, "Yes, its fine, its just a practice and what's important is that we had fun!"

"Tch. That was a game, we lost." Yeonjun said in a bitter voice. Beomgyu looks at him and sighs as he shake his head laughing a bit, he walked towards him and placed his hands on his head. "Is lemon boi grumpy now? Hmm?" He said and then squished Yeonjun's cheeks. The older, too tired to stop him, let the boy be. As he smoothly slipped his hands again on his waist, man, Yeonjun does love placing his hands there.

"I'm not." He said and Beomgyu giggles, finding it a joke as always. "Aw, what a baby! A grumpy lemon boi." He said and laughed again, Yeonjun rolled his eyes as his eyes wandered at Beomgyu's features. His eyes stopped on thos cherry lips of his, the way it moves when he talks, it was so pouty and Yeonjun just wanted to pull him in for a kiss- 'Wait, what?' He thought.

"And I- Huh? You okay?" Beomgyu asks, rubbing his thum over Yeonjun's cheek, the older sighs and nodded, "Your lips are chapped." He said and stood up as he left, not wanting for Beomgyu to see his blushing face. Meanwhile, Beomgyu touched his lips, "What? They aren't even chapped." He said in a low murmur, confused on what Yeonjun was pointing out.

"Thank you for letting us stay!" They all bowed politely to Mrs. Merida, she smiles at them as Frostle barks, Beomgyu pets the dog for the last time before going inside the van. Once they're all in, Jungkook started to drive back home. Their seats are still the same, Beomgyu yawns and looks at Yeonjun who was closing his eyes while listening to a song with his headphones on.

He pouts since he couldn't start a conversation with him, "How was the game?" Hyunjin asks, he was seated infront of them, Beomgyu brightens up and smiles as he started talking with him casually. Yeonjun then flutters his eyes open since he was feeling him shifting a lot. Once he opened his eyes, he wore a frown seeing them both so close.

He was so pissed since Beomgyu was smiling while talking to him, they even held hands since Beomgyu keeps on comparing their hand sizes. Yeonjun got alerted and quickly let out an obvious and loud yawn. "My is my hand so small?" Beomgyu mumbles, Yeonjun got ignored. He scoffs quietly as the two keeps on talking. He groans and rested his head on Beomgyu's shoulder.

Now, he got his attention. He then grabbed his hand and put it on his blonde locks, his arms then made their way around the younger's waist, hugging him and pulling him closer. Beomgyu blushes and did not know what to do, he then smiles seeing Yeonjun close his eyes again. He gently run his fingers through his hair, Yeonjun felt accomplished. Hyunjin sighs and smiles at them as he slumped back down on his seat.

Jeongin, who was beside Hyunjin, looks at him as he saw his mood seemed to drop. He furrowed his eyebrows and looks up at Yeonjun and Beomgyu's direction. His eyes widened and also his heart melted from the sight, "I did not know he would be that clingy." Jeongin spoke up with a giggle, Beomgyu laughs and nodded as he keeps on playing with his hair. Jeongin sat back down on his seat and decided to talk to Hyunjin.

🏐

"Get home safe, okay?"

"Yes!" They all went out of the school gates, its already past 7 and now they're all heading back home. Beomgyu and Yeonjun are walking and ofcourse, as always, Beomgyu keeps telling stories. "I really thought- no, we, we really thought Jisung was a monster or ghost!" He said and jumps as he shivers, Yeonjun kept quiet with his eyes on the road, but he's listening to him.

"I will still tutor you, right?" Beomgyu asks, clinging onto Yeonjun's arm with a pout. The older looks at him and he swears that his heart almost jumped out of his throat. "Y-Yeah, I will still teach you too. You did quite a great move awhile ago." He said and Beomgyu smiles, loving how Yeonjun started complimenting him, soon, he will compliment everyone in their team.

They both continued walking while talking with Beomgyu's hands wrapped around Yeonjun's arm, they felt safe and comfortable with each other. They felt happy when they're together, and its something they need to figure out together, those feelings.