26

excuse typos, uwu.

"Haha! They'll see!" Beomgyu yells and threw his fists up the air, acting like the strongest person on earth. Just a few more time and the game will start soon- also, Gidunggisa will arrive later on too. All of them are now inside the gymnasium, putting on their jerseys and some are cleaning the court. "We will win against them! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait-"

"That's my shirt, you dumbass!" Yeonjun yells with a tint of red over his pale cheeks, Beomgyu just stood there with his face red in embarrassment. Yeonjun was wearing a white shirt and walked towards Beomgyu, he was holding the younger's jersey. Yeonjun's jersey on him looks cute since it was pretty big and it suits Beomgyu so much. "Just how nervous are you?" The older grumbles as Beomgyu kept silent.

He removed the jersey and gave it back to Yeonjun, he grabbed his and wore it immediately. "I'm not nervous." Beomgyu mumbles as he gripped on the hem of his jersey while looking down, Yeonjun sighs and wears his jersey, "You are." He said and looks around seeing everyone all occupied with theirselves, he glanced at his wristwatch and its nearly 9:00 a.m.

"They're here! Boys, gather up and greet nicely." Jungkook announces and everyone went to the entrance, a black and red colored van parked on the side as the door slides open. Boys started to get out one by one, the color of their varsity jackets are magenta and white. "Holy- they're tall." Jaemin said clasping a hand over his mouth, Guanlin scoffs, "I am too."

"Literally no one asked." Haechan says with an evil chuckle, Guanlin was ready to throw hands but Jeongin immediately smack his head, "Could you guys stop? And not now, we have goddamn visitors." Guanlin pouts and rubs his head, Haechan sticking out his tongue at him like a kid. "Welcome to Kamagwinae High School! I'm Minatozaki Sana, their club adviser. This one is our coach, Jeon Jungkook." Sana greets and shakes hands with their coach and club adviser.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all, we're Gidunggisa Academy, I hope the play will go one smoothly and happy." The teacher said, "I'm Kang Daniel, their club adviser and this is their coach, Lalisa Manoban." The girl with black hair and bangs smiled at them, she seemed tall as well, she is tall as fuck. 'Woah, their coach is a girl!' That's what in the Kamagwinae's minds right now.

Everyone then went inside as they warm up too, the Gidunggisa team was placing their bags on the side. One caught their attention, this tall guy with a purple and pinkish hair. He was handsome, good looking and attractive. He then looks at Yeonjun and smirks, a very devilish and intimidating smirk. Yeonjun then hissed and balled his fists throwing him a silent glare.

Ofcourse, Beomgyu noticed it and immediately felt curious, but he shouldn't ask a question to him especially when he looks pissed. So, Beomgyu want to calm him down, he then grab his hand and intertwined their fingers together, Yeonjun flinched and looked down to see a warm smile on the younger's lips, his heart melted from the beautiful sight.

"Remember, stay calm and play. Don't let yout guard down or your anger take over you, lemon boi." His giggles and Yeonjun grins as he nodded. "Coach hyung!" Soobin then walked towards Jungkook to give him a hug in which the other returned, "I'm glad to see you again, you are a really big help!" Jungkook felt like a proud dad, seeing how Soobin is all grown up too makes him want to cry.

"Well, we can't wait to see what you got, and we won't lose to you." Jungkook chuckles out a joke, Soobin laughs and shrugged, "Oh, don't worry, I'm not playing." Soobin said and Jungkook almost choked on his spit hearing those words, "Eh? Then why are you here?"

Soobin chuckles like a goddess and pointed at the girls who were at the door, they're screaming his name like their life depends on it. "Didn't know I also have fangirls in here." He said and waved at them with a beautiful killer smile, he then looks back at Jungkoook, "Also, I came to watch the play, cheer my team and also foxy!" He then pointed at Jeongin who was behind Jungkook drinking his water that he know almost spitted.

He snap his head towards them, the others were also looking at them, "I told you to stop calling me that." Jeongin whispers and blushes in embarrassment, Soobin only smiled, "What? You look like a fox though!" He teases and Jeongin looks away, walking back to his team who are nlw warming up. "I'll cheer for you foxy!" Soobin yells and Jeongin almost shrieked in surpise but continued walking.

"You know him?" Haechan asks after he received the ball, Jeongin nodded and chuckled, "I met him last night, its a long story, he's nice too." He said and Yeonjun only scoffed, completely disagreeing from what they're trying to say. Beomgyu shrugged and wore a confused smile.

The whistle then blows for the match to start, Gidunggisa was the first to serve the ball. The one who was serving is known as their ace, his name is Han Jisung, he has blue hair and eyeliner which makes him more attractive. The ball then was received by Beomgyu, "Nice receive!" Dongpyo immediately made contact witb it and tossed it towards their ace.

Their ace, Yeonjun. Yeonjun runs as he jumps, spiking the ball towards the other team but sadly received by the opponent. The ball went up as it was tossed by Gidunggisa's setter, Lee Felix. It was spiked by their wing spiker and captain, Xiao Dejun. Guanlin and Jeongin then jumps for a block but they couldn't handle the force of the ball.

Gidunggisa got the score, Soobin who was sitting on the corner smirked, he was also near Yeonjun. "Oh, look, your teammate did a mistake, are you gonna punch him now?" Soobin said wigh a chuckle, reminding that time where Yeonjun couldn't control his anger and began to huer someone over a play. Yeonjun clenched his fists, then, Beomgyu's words rung in his head.

He sighs and looks at Soobin as he grins in which the taller was shock of, "Yeonjun hyung! Sorry if I couldn't jump high enough to block the ball." Jeongin apologises, scared that he might get scolded. Yeonjun shakes his head and grinned at him, "Its fine, Jeongin, everyone makes mistakes." He said and this caused their whole team to be shock.

Beomgyu smiles and gave him a thumbs up as the game continues, Soobin snickers and watched them play. And yes, number 6 caught his attention, Kamagwinae's libero, Choi Beomgyu. He smirks, "They have their own decoy." He whispers to himself, he was like creating a plan in his mind already. Well, they sure need to watch out. Gidunggisa had a Soobin who never gives mercy.

[🐈]
Henlooo I will be barely updating since I have online classesss aaaaackk but I will update when I have free time uwu!