37

excuse typos, uwu.

Its finally saturday night where the biggest highlight of the school's festival is going to happen. "Gyu! I'll be back on Monday!" Mrs. Choi said as she and Yuna went off, Yuna is heading to Seoul for her training and practice if you have forgotten already, meaning that Beomgyu will be home alone every weekends. "Have a safe trip!" He yells from the window and watched the van drove off.

Just by from afar, he could see the colorful lights illuminating through the sky from their school, he sighs and closed his window as he put on his shoes. He's wearing a simply yellow shirt tucked in his blue shorts that reached above his knees, the ends folded up to his ankles, his usual style. "Good to go!" He clicked his tongue and smiled to himself in the mirror.

Beomgyu then headed towards the school, there are many people now and it was also dark, the event will start at 7:00, current time is 6:00. "Beomgyu!" HueningKai yells and waves his hand, he's infront of the gate with his other teammates, Beomgyu grinned and run towards them, bowing politely as he greets. "I'm glad you guys came." Jeongin and Soobin was also there, although, Soobin only brought Felix with him since he's the only one allowed to travel that far.

The Kamagwinae's volleyball team players are also around, the others are goofing up and talking to the other team players. "Hey beauty." Jaemin wiggles his eyebrows as Renjun looks up at him dead in the eyes, the taller male sweats from the intense stare but continued to flirt anyways. "Lets go in now, shall we?" Mark reminds them all and they agreed.

Stepping inside the loud grounds of the openfiled, there are tons of booths and stalls for foods. A stage in the middle with speakers on each sides, a big white screen projecting the short commercial video of the candidates doing their photoshoots. Beomgyu bet that Yeonjun is at the backstage getting ready. "I can't wait to cheer for Yeonjun!"

"His talent might be swimming, god fucking damn duck." Soobin laughs off as Jeongin hit his lower back making him groan and stopped on teasing momentarily. They all sat on one of the vacant chairs, the crowd was so big that sometimes Beomgyu wants to get out because the temperature is sizzling hot.

After a few more minutes, the event is finally starting with the two hosts speaking in such joyous tone to shake off everyone's sleepy minds. The candidates then started to walk around the stage, starting with the girls as they catwalk their way through, earning lots of cheers and screams from the crowd. Beomgyu was so excited to see Yeonjun to the point where he dropped his phone on the ground.

He gasps and reached down to grab it, suddenly, the crowd grew louder making him lift his head only to see his boyfriend walking confidently like a new person on stage. Beomgyu had his mouth agape in shock and surprise, Yeonjun is wearing a white v-neck and black shing leather jackets and tight pants, matching with his black boots with a lot of rings on it's side.

He also had his blondr hair pushed back showing his glorious forehead, Yeonjun then smiled at the crowd making a few girls scream on top of their lungs. On the other side, Beomgyu still in shock, has nothing to do but watch him quietly. And then there he is, he have fallen inlove again.

Later on, the takent portion has begun, now red team is performing. Yeonjun was wearing a costume of a prince charming while his muse, let's just call her Layla, was wearing a blue balloon gown making her look like she's Cinderella. The music started as Yeonjun snaked his arms around her waist, the crowd cooed as they started dancing lovingly.

"Layla and Yeonjun would make a good couple!" One of the girls said.

"Agree! Look at how their eyes meet, they look inlove." The other said.

"Indeed, now shut that goddamn mouth of yours." Beomguu giggles at them, his smile was so bright that it might make them go blind for some reason. The two girls remained quiet and watched the show instead. And yes, Beomgyu is jealous, his instincts kicking in and making him frown but he have to cheer for his lover.