29

excuse typos, uwu.

"You thought I couldn't hear it?" Beomgyu's heart raced like hell, it would probably leave his body sooner or later. He was fumbling on his words as he felt his fingertips became cold from being nervous and scared, "L-Liar!" He says out loud, hoping that Yeonjun was just joking and playing around. The older raised an eyebrow at him, "I'm not lying, loudspeaker."

Beomgyu gulps down thickly as he felt his throat became dry, raising his hands midair as a sign to wait, "W-Wait a m-minute, w-what I said earlier, d-did you hear-" He was cut off with Yeonjun laughing a little with his handa inside his pockets as he stare at him, "About how beautiful my eyes are and how angelic my laugh is? Or at how you love all of-" He stopped talking when Beomgyu squatted down the ground with his face in his palms.

"This is really the worst day ever." He mumbled into his hands, face and ear are red from embarrassment. Yeonjun squats down as well as he placed his elbow on his knee and his cheek on his palm, playing with the younger's hair. "Really? It wasn't for me." He said which made the younger stop from his mumbling, "E-Eh?"

"Beomgyu," Yeonjun calls out wanting to see the younger's face, but Beomgyu doesn't want to lift his head up since he's still shy and embarrassed, he thought everything will go on smoothly, he felt anxious at Yeonjun's every word. "Hey, hey, look at me." He ordered, removing Beomgyu's hands out of his beautiful face, the younger was fighting over it first, but due to his body that felt weak from shaking, he gave up.

Yeonjun lift his head up by the chin as he smiles, "Do you like me?" Beomgyu kept quiet as he looks to the right, cheeks are flushed and his eyes were glossy, chewing his bottom lip as he couldn't say a thing, 'Telling the truth won't hurt, right?' He thought as he heaves out a sigh of defeat, "Yeah." He mumbled between hesitation and fear. Yeonjun smiles from the answer, he ruffled his hair.

"Me too." He said, Beomgyu's shoulders tensed up as he slowly look at him, eyes widened in surpise, hopinghe wasn't hallucinating. "H-Huh?" Yeonjun held his small and soft hand, bringing it to his cheek, loving the feeling of it, "I said," he paused and made eye contact with Beomgyu, "I like you too, more than you'd ever knew." Beomgyu blushed madly, his heart was skipping like it would run away and hide. He doesn't know the word 'calm' now.

"I've liked you ever since, how you smile, how you laugh at your own joke, how you scream and yell at everyone, how clumsy you are, how you couldn't dodge a ball and it hits you on the face." He chuckles, now Beomgyu felt shy and embarrassed even more, more than a hundred percent. "And I.." he trails off and kissed the younger's hand ever so softly, the view melted Beomgyu's heart. "...love all of those too."

How lovely it is, they share the same feelings, share the same smile and share the same heartbeat. Looking into each other's eyes like the universe is inside, mesmerised by their gaze. No, this is far from a dream to be too real, this is reality. "I-Idiot! You're making me blush." Beomgyu said, flustered as he pull his hand back, looking away with a bright tint of red over his pale cheeks.

Yeonjun scoffs, "Oh blush for me and me only, alright." He then stands up with a groan as he held his hand to the younger, Beomgyu fighting over his hesitation, he gave up and hold the taller's hand. Only to let out a gasp when Yeonjun pulled him up close, his small hands landed on his chest, their faces were so close. "Beomgyu." He calls out.

Beomgyu looks at him in response, "Will you be mine?" Yeonjun asks, rubbing his thumb over his cheekbone, admiring the younger's beautiful features. "U-Uhm, yes...?" He said, unable to form a word properly since he's still thinking about what just happened, he's happy about it ofcourse, he wanted everything to never last and just stay like this forever.

"Was that a question or an answer?" Yeonjun asked with a laugh, Beomgyu burried his face in the taller's chest, wrapping his arms around his torso. Yeonjun could see the younger's eat getting red, he hugs back with wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. "B-Both." Beomgyu said, Yeonjun giggles and hugged him tighter, "Ah! You're killing me."