04

"Hey, you ready?" Jeongin asks with a soft voice so that Beomgyu can relax since he really looked tensed up, the boy nodded and smiled assuredly. Classes have already ended and all the students are now heading home, the two are on their way to the volleyball gymnasium. Beomgyu bites his lower lip, clenching his fists as he felt nervous and excited.

"Calm down, they don't bite." Jeongin said with a small giggle as he placed a hand on Beomgyu's shoulder, the other nodded and obeyed. The gym door is open and you could hear voices and the bounce of the ball as well as the shoes making contact with the floor. They stepped in, "Hey guys!" Jeongin greets.

Everyone turned their attentions to them, everyone was there. "Hey, who's this?" A boy asked with a smile, a very cheerful one. Jeongin smiles and threw his arms around Beomgyu's shoulder, "This is Choi Beomgyu, the transfer, my classmate, and the new member of our club!" Everyone was amazed, well, most of them atleast wore an expression.

"Hello! It's nice meeting you all." Beomgyu took a bow as a show of respect and politeness. "Ah, its fine don't bow. I'm Mark Lee, the captain and a wing spiker." The boy with a doe eyes said, he's a senior high student and wasn't that tall but he got the right height.

"I'm Park Jisung, also a wing spiker." A tall boy said with a such bright smile. "Over there is Lee Haechan, a setter, he doesn't really like talking that much." He pointed at a boy who was sitting down the floor, his back against the wall while doing something with his phone. Beomgyu nods, he and Haechan made eye contact, he slightly flinched seeing how cold his eyes were.

"I'm Park Jihoon, the manager." Another boy said, everyone seemed to be smiling- well, except for Haechan ofcourse. Another four boys entered the gymnasium, 'Huh? He looks familiar.' Beomgyu thought as he eyed the boy in a black mask, he then removed his mask and Beomgyu yelps quietly once he saw his face. They made eye contact and suddenly froze.

"I-I- I am really sorry!" Beomgyu then took a 360 degrees bow, that action made everyone shock and quiet, it was the boy who he accidentally hit with a ball on the face, now he felt embarrassed again. "Oh, come on, its fine now." The boy chuckles and helped Beomgyu to stand up properly, he smiles assuredly which calmed Beomgyu down.

"Hyung, do you know him?" Jinyoung asks, he nodded. "Well, it was a long story. Anyways, you're the new member right?" Beomgyu nodded, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, the coach of this team." They did a handshake, although, the younger was still shy and embarrassed of what just happened a few dayd ago. And to Jungkook, he saw the potential in Beomgyu since he was watching hin secretly that time, creepy but he never really care.

"I'm Choi Beomgyu." He said and now they finally know each other. "Anyways, we also recruited a new member. Now, we're finally complete!" Guanlin announces, that's why there another boy behind them, he seems pretty tall too. He took a boy and wore a small smile, he looks ethereal and really handsome. "I'm Hwang Hyunjin, I hope we all get along!" He took a bow.

"What a lucky day!" Jisung jumps in joy, laughing after like the freshmen he is. Haechan stood up and rolls his eyes, "Whatever, I want to go home now." He says with a lazy voice, Mark sighs and went to talk to him. "Alright then, where's Yeonjun though?"

"He went to the bathroom- and he's back." Jihoon said and everyone turned their heads to the door, Beomgyu examined his face. He looks expressionless and his eyebrows are furrowed as if he just got into a fight or something. He has blonde hair, tall, good features, he's fine as hell. Beomgyu tilts his head to the side, he does that all the time when he finds someone attractive.

He and Yeonjun made eye contact, he squeaks lowly seeing how there's fire in it, 'What is he so angry for?' He thought to himself, he does looks scary too. "Hey, Yeonjun, we are finally complete." Mark says with a smile, the boy just stared at him and nodded. "He's a little grumpy-"

"What do you mean a little? He's always mad." Haechan suddenly butted in, gladly it wasn't loud enough for Yeonjun to hear. Because if he did heard it, they might cause a fight. "Alright, since we are finally complete, we can join relays again. Also, Hyunjin and Beomgyu?" Jungkook turned to them.

The two faced him, "Before you become an official member, we'll have to see you two play first." He said and they nodded, Beomgyu is nervous as hell, but he can't wait to play either. On the other hand, Hyunjin seems calm about, so Beomgyu decided to talk to him, "Aren't you nervous?"

Hyunjin looks at him and shakes his head with a smile, "It'll be fine, just believe in ourselves." He motivates, Beomgyu smiles back and nodded. So, the two new members will pair up and will have a match with another two members from the team. Hyunjin and Beomgyu versus Yeonjun and Jeongin. They positioned to their places and Jeongin will be the one to serve.

Jeongin gave Beomgyu a thumbs up to cheer him up, the boy smiles and took a deep breath. He watched as the ball flies up the air, the ball was heading towards Hyunjin and he received it perfectly. Beomgyu was amazed and envious, he couldn't even handle a ball to receive. And when it was his time to receive the ball, it hit his shoulder and he winced.

"Are you alright?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'm fine!"

And the game continues with Beomgyu unable to receive the ball, he was feeling nervous now. He thought to himself, if he shows them how he's so bad at it he might not be a part of the club and the team. He never had a volleyball team before, nor played with someone. Will he waste this opportunity? Definitely not! This is a pth to his dream, and it's just the beginning.

He took another deep breath, his eyes are now sharp. He watched Yeonjun threw the ball up the air, his hand made contact with it as it flies towards them. Then, he saw it, an imaginary arrow made by his own illusions and theories. He watch as the ball was high enough for Hyunjin to reach, he wasn't even aware that it went pass by him.

Beomgyu then saw the imaginary arrow pointing to a place where he should save the ball. Libero, that's the position he wanted to have, and he will get it, he promised. He then turned and took a dive as the ball bounced back on his hand, it was up in the air again. Everything happened so fast, he was so fast like a blink of an eye. Everyone was amazed abd shock.

"Libero, he has the potential." Jinyoung said to Mark, the captain nodded, "He's fast too." They complimented Beomgyu, well, it is true. Although, the boy couldn't hear their compliment. Suddenly, the ball went back straight to his head making his head made contact with the floor. He winced in pain as Hyunjin and a few members went to him, "Beomgyu!"

"Are you alright?" Jihoon asks, the boy sits up with a groan and nodded, his forehead seems red too. "Guanlin, get some ice!" Jihoon said. Beomgyu sat on the ground as he watch them clean the court, they got accepted too and now they're officially a member of the team and club. "You got the potential to be our libero, also, it seems like you're not fond of receiving the ball. Don't worry, we'll teach you right away." He nodded to what Mark said as the captain went back to cleaning.

His eyes wandered around and saw Jeongin and Yeonjun talking in the corner, with his ears wide open, he could hear them in a distance since Yeonjun was yelling. "Your serves aren't the best, when will you even learn?" He yells at Jeongin, the younger male looks down and couldn't do anything at all. Yeonjun looks furious too.

Beomgyu was about to stand up to stop them but Jihoon claps his hands getting the attention of everyone, "Lets go, its getting dark outside too." They all nodded and finished cleaning, everyone went out of the gymnasium. "You guys keep going, I'm just gonna go tie my shoes." Beomgu said and they all continued walking.

He heard the door closed, he looks up and saw Yeonjun locking the door, once he was done they made eye contact. Beomgyu flinched and watched him walk away. 'Don't do it!' He said to himself, he stands up, fists clenched, "Hey, you!" He yells and pointed at Yeonjun, the blonde stopped and turned to him. Scary.

"W-Well, you were too harsh on Jeongin awhile ago, you should apologise!" He said with all his might, where did he even get all these guts to face the most scary boy in the campus. Yeonjun walks towards him, Beomgyu suddenly regretted all his actions, he was just frozen there. His finger that was pointing him hit Yeonjun's chest, the blonde grab his hand and look at him straight in the eyes.

"You don't talk to me like that."