33

excuse typos, uwu.

"Beomgyu.."

"Beomgyu, wake up."

"Loudspeaker."

Beomgyu jolts up from his bed, gasping for air as he was awaken by the sudden voice. He sighs and glanced at his left side, almost screaming when he saw Yeonjun stranding there, "What the heck? When did you-"

"Get up, sleepyhead, I thought we're going shopping?" The blonde said and ruffled the younger's hair, Beomgyu cursed under his breath as he stood up from his bed, stretching his arms. "Morning!" He managed to say sweetly as he swung his arms around Yeonjun's neck, the lemon boy catched him and stumbled a little but kept in balance. He nods in response as he finally let go, "Take a bath."

Beomgyu yawns and grabbed his towel, walking out of the room and inside the bathroom. After a few seconds he finished taking a shower, now wearing his yellow hoodie and blue jean jumper, folding the ends to the top of hos ankles matching with his white high socks and white sneakers. He went downstairs where Yeonjun is.

His Yeonjun is talking to his mother at the living room, Yeonjun is wearing black shirt and gray pants with white vans, simple but attractive. "Oh, there he is." Mrs. Choi said and stood up from the couch, smiling at the boys as she head to the kitchen. "You look good." Yeonjun said and caressed his cheeks, squishing it after making Beomgyu glare and push his hands away.

"I always am." He said with such confidence, holding his large hand and tiptoed as he gave him a small peck on the lips, Yeonjun blushed and smiled at the cute action. "Cute."

"Dang, you guys, I feel single." Mrs. Choi suddenly appeared leaning on the fram of the kitchen entrance, the couple jumped embarrassed to get caught, Beomgyu groans hating how his mother is teasing him. "Oh hush now beom, I know that already. Now get going and have fun." She smiles and Yeonjun nodded, both of them are now exiting the house.

Hand in hand as they walk on the sidewalk, conversing like they always do, "Hey, why don't they just provide Yuna's costume?" The tall blonde asked, well, he had a point too. Beomgyu shrugged at it, shivering from the cold air, "Yuna turned them down, she said she wants me to pick her costume since she doesn't trust their sense of fashion at all."

"Can't blame her though." Yeonjun follows up smoothly as the small boy playfully smack his arm, flustered from it but felt proud as well. On their way to mall, they rode a bus which is just a 15 minutes ride. The mall was huge too, it is the famous mall in Busan so Beomgyu is glad they went here instead of the others, he might find something interesting as well.

"Finally!" Beomgyu stretched his arms once they hoped out of the vehicle, sitting there for minutes was such a pain in the ass since Beomgyu isn't used to travelling at all. Yeonjun coughs and looks around, there are many people scattered. "Lets go in, you haven't eaten breakfast though." He reminded as they walked inside together.

Beomgyu pouts and nodded, glancing at his wristwatch, "Yeah, well its almost noon so lets go but Yuna's needs first." He said and dragged his boyfriend around, trying to find the best store for the best costume. Yeonjun does not go to malls and places with crowd, he just stays at his house but with this loudspeaker around, he felt happy accompanying him.

"Here! Perfect." Beomgyu smiles and skipped inside the store with mannequins inside, its a store for girls clothes and girls stuff. Yeonjun just followed him from behind with his hands in his pockets, watching the boy look around. "Where is ot though? This place is huge." Beomgyu sighs, irritated already. Yeonjun lifts his head roaming his eyes around.

"Over there, skating..stuff, I guess." Yeonjun said pointing at the sign under an aisle, unsure of what he's reading but he can tell it is correct. Beomgyu claps his hands and pulled the blonde along with him, running towards that direction. "Yes, you are right, lemon boi!" He pinched his cheeks and began searching around.