69

excuse typos, uwu.

"Hey." Yeonjun greets again, he smiles the widest. Beomgyu flinched and sat up as he grab a pillow, "A-Are you real? Not an impostor?" He asks using the pillow as his shield, the blonde laughs and opened his arms, "Its me, angel. I miss you. Our first semester just ended three days ago and now the teachers let us have a one week vacation to let ourselves calm and fine so-"

Before Yeonjun could even finish his words, Beomgyu dived in and wrapped his arms around his lover, squeezing and hugging him tight as if they haven't seen each other in ages. Yeonjun smiles and pats his head, Beomgyu looks up at him with teary eyes, "I miss you too, you don't know how happy I am right now." He sobs loudly, now Yeonjun's shirt is getting wet from his tears.

The blonde chuckles and pulled him closer, "You're still a crybaby, I was so excited to see come home that I almost left my bag." He said making the both of them laugh, Beomgyu doesn't want to let go right now. He loves his lover's warm embrace, mesmerising eyes, soothing voice, just him. "Did mom and Yuna knows you're here?"

Yeonjun nodded, "Yeah, they knew. Gab was the first one to saw me, he's out at the market with Mrs. Choi." Beomgyu nodded his head, glad that the little boy is with his grandmother. "Beomgyu." The blonde calls out, the mentioned male looks up and his eyes widened, instead of hearing words, be felt a soft pair of lips against his. It's been a while since they both kissed.

Beomgyu hums and kisses back, gripping on Yeonjun's blonde locks while the other slipped his hands inside Beomgyu's shirt, kneading and caressing his soft skin. The younger bites onto Yeonjun's lower lip, the older complied and was a bit shock since Beomgyu never did this first. He was used to dominating the younger but now, it seems to be different, its like as if Beomgyu's in control.

Yeonjun smirks and pushed his tongue inside forcefully making Beomgyu let out a soft mewl, letting himself melt into the older's touch once again. The blonde then pulls away catching their breaths back, he looks at Beomgyu's flushed face, eyes lazily opened with his bangs slightly covering his sight, it was arousing but Yeonjun will have to make pass for today. "You haven't even eaten breakfast yet."

"Then be my breakfast."

"What?"

"What?"

The door then was abruptly opened causing Beomgyu to jump in surpise and fell off the bed, Yeonjun tried to catch him but it was too late. The loud thud on the floor was heard along with the door being slammed opened against the wall. "Ouch." Beomgyu whimpers and sits up, taking a look on who just made such an appearance. "Was I interrupting something?" Jeongin asks with his arms crossed.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun looks at each other and back at their friend, then they started to laugh in a forceful way making it more suspicious. "Ofcourse not! Um, there was just a cockroach so I was trying to make it go away!" Beomgyu said and Yeonjun nodded his head aggressively. "Blushing faces, swollen lips, disheveled hair, sure, just a cockroach." Jeongin chuckles and stepped inside.

"What are you doing in here early in the morning anyways?" Beomgyu asks as he stand up, slightly annoyed. Jeongin cocked an eyebrow and glanced at the blonde male who was sitting on the bed peacefully, "I thought we're going shopping? Yeonjun told me yesterday night that we're going out to buy clothes for your anniversary-"

"Jeongin!" Yeonjun snaps, surpised and flustered. Beomgyu was confused but then realization hits him, Yeonjun was going to surpise him, he then gasped, "O-Oh god, I'm so sorry! I forgot our first year anniversary!" Beomgyu cries out with a pout, holding Yeonjun's hands as if he's begging for his life. Yeonjun chuckles and shake his head, "Its fine angel, its still tomorrow anyways. I have many surprises for you."