65

excuse typos, uwu.

"Alright, alright! Lets wrap it up for today!" Jeongin claps his hands and everyone assembled in a circle while listening to their captain, "So tomorrow we will be having a practice match with Gidunggisa." He started to explain who will play and what the methods they will use knowing that they had a match with them last year at the Inter High Preliminaries.

Beomgyu yawns and continued moping the floor, the old members like them already discussed it so they know what to do. "Damn, Yoshinori is really good at spiking the ball. You think we'll be able to win tomorrow?" Guanlin asks with an excited face, Jinyoung chuckles and shrugged, "I don't know, but if we do then we will have the chance to step on them to nationals."

"Now that's for sure!" Beomgyu agrees as the three of them started to laugh it off, taking it as a joke but at the same time hoping it would come true. "Hey hey, Gyu!" Jaemin waved at him holding two trashbags, "Can you please, please, please throw these out? I'm in a rush and everyone seemed to be occupied." Jaemin said panicking with beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

Beomgyu placed the mop against the wall as he nodded and smiled, "Sure thing!" Jaemin felt like going straight to heaven as he began to shake his friend's hands while thanking him with all his life before running off. Beomgyu chuckles and picked them up, it wasn't heavy so he was thankful, Jeongin and Hyunjin were still discussing to the new members.

With a sigh, Beomgyu exited the gymnasium to go straight at the dump where the trashes of the school are being thrown in. He then saw Cj and Gabriel seated on a bench, both are focused on the older's phone. He smiles and decided to hurry up since he wanted to tell Jeongin something, he picked up his pace and began running.

Beomgyu arrived, "Finally!" He pants out catching his breath, throwing the trash on the big hole. He sighed and went to wash his hands, "No, no." He heard a voice nearby and it was sort of familiar too, he looked around hoping it not a ghost or something that will scare him off. He dried his hands with his polo uniform, walking around and following the source of the voice.

He ended up walking to the back of the school building, almost shrieking out to see his coach who is having a phone call. "Hehe, I wanna scare him off." He licked his lips with a smug smile, anticipating on when he will jump to scare him. He and Jungkook are close especially that first meeting of them where he accidentally hit him with a ball, plus, he's a good coach.

'Now...' he thought and gets ready to jump with his fingers crawled like a cat and tried to practice his face with scary expressions, Jungkook sighs still on the phone call, "You don't wanna meet up tomorrow? How about tonight?" Beomgyu chuckles quietly, 'Now!'

"Are you sure about breaking up?"

Those words made Beomgyu stop, he just froze there and everything around him seemed to dissapear. 'E-Eh?! Break up? Jungkook hyung? Relationship? Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Friendfriend?!' His thoughts are now ruining his mind.

He never saw nor ever heard about Jungkook dating, heck, it wasn't even obvious. "Hey Beomgyu sunbae." He flinched in jumped when he heard someone from behind him, he clasp his hand over his chest, panting in surpise, "Yoshi, you scare the shit out of me."

"Huh? Why? What's in there-"

"Ah! No! Lets just go, yeah? I have tea!" Beomgyu whispers and pushed them both out of the scene, running back to the gymnasium.

🏐

"Beomgyu, what the hell are we doing?" Jeongin asks with a sigh, he, Beomgyu, Yoshinori and Guanlin are on their way following their coach like paparazzi's. Haechan insisted of bringing Gabriel and Cj home. The night sky has now on scene and the Busan streets are bright and busy with vehicles passing by and random people walking pass them.

"Shh! We'll lost him!" Beomgyu hushed him, Guanlin nodded and as the same as his hyung, they are focused on Jungkook crossing the road. "Let's follow him!" Beomgyu says and took the lead, the four of them are wearing a disguise. Jeongin wearing a hoodie and a cap, Guanlin wearing girl's uniform (don't ask why lmao), Yoshinori wearing a hood like Little Red Riding Hood and Beomgyu wearing a hoodie, glasses and bucket hat.

Just as they were going out if the dark alleywa, "What the fuck?" They heard someone say, the person who Guanlin bumped into. "S-Sorry!" Guanlin shriekes out using his girls voice while covering half of his face with the brown wig he's wearing. Beomgyu widens his eyes and removed his glasses, "T-Taehyun?"

"What the fuck, again." Taehyun said and rubbed his temples, "What are you doing?"

"What are you doing here?" Beomgyu firebacks, confused as hell. Taehyun sighs and dusted off his clothes, "I went here with my sister, she said she's going to meet someone."

Beomgyu gasps, 'Could it be that it's Taehyun's sister?'

"Bunch of weirdos." Taehyun mumbles and continued to walk, now blending in the crowd. "Who is he?" Yoshinori asked, Jeongin sighs, "He's going to he in the team we're playing with tomorrow." Yoshinori nod his head, suddenly feeling excited with his opponent.

"Hey, let's keep it moving!" Beomgyu scolds and decided to blend in the crowd who is crossing the road, Jeongin rolled his eyes and followed him with the rest. Finally, they reached the road. The four of them then went in the dark alleyway near the restaurant where Jungkook is standing at. He's infront of the door and is occasionally glancing on his wristwatch. He seemed calm, though.

"Huh? Its him again." Yoshinori said and pointed at the red head approaching their coach, "Ofcourse, he'll be there to comfort his sister." Guanlin said and the younger only shrugged at him. Beomgyu then watch them carefully, they seemed to be sharing a conversation and Taehyun looks very furious and mad.

And then, Jungkook walked closer, grabbed Taehyun's collar. 'Is he gonna punch him?' The four thought at the same time, worried and nervous. Seeing how both of the boys are very angry.

But then, the actions Jungkook made just frozed them. Instead of a punch that they were expecting, they seemed to be in a very weird angle- no, Jungkook leaned in and captured Taehyun's lips in a swift motion.

Beomgyu's eyes widened and removed his glasses, he wasn't hallucinating, 'The person he's been seeing is T-Taehyun?!'

[🐈]
I just inserted a new ship- mhm yeah, before angst comes lmao AHAHAHAHAHHAAHA-