12

After two days, the Kamagwinae High's volleyball team were practicing hard for this practice match with Hondon High's volleyball club on Sunday, they have a play during lunch and after dismissal up to 8 in the evening. They wanted to give their best since it has been a long time ever since they played with another team. Right now is 5:30, you can hear the ball bouncing and shoes making friction with the floor from the gymnasium.

"Yeonjun, nice cover!" Mark praises as Haechan tosses the ball and Mark spikes it, Beomgyu's quick moves ofcourse was brought to alert, his legs moves to where the ball is heading to, he got in position and received the ball. "Nice receive!" Jeongin gave him a thumbs up and smiles as the play goes on with Beomgyu's team winning again on the second set.

Beomgyu glanced at Yeonjun who was drinking his water and wiped his sweat after, Beomgu then approached him like he always do, he hugged him from behind which made the older jump in surpise. He turns around and his eyes softened to see that beautiful face of Beomgyu, "Stop scaring me, you idiot." Yeonjun said and closes the lid of his water bottle.

Beomgyu pulls away but his hands stayed on gripping on Yeonjun's shirt, he noticed how down he is today. I mean, people couldn't tell what he actually feels since he always wear the same expression. But for Beomgyu, especially that they have grown close now, he knew it by the way he talks. Also, those eyes are drawn in a different shape, a unsatisfied one.

"You okay?" Beomgyu asks, Yeonjun widens his eyes a little as he raised an eyebrow at him. He's been acting off since the morning, Beomgyu then noe knows the reason. Yeonjun was not satisfied with the praises, yes, they would say 'Nice receive' 'Nice cover' and more on but, Yeonjun wants to hear more. Luckily for Beomgyu, he can easily read people by the eyes and voice.

"Ofcourse I am, why?" Beomgyu pouts, the way he responded wasn't enough evidence that he's fine.

Oh, nothing. But did you know.." Beomgyu trails off.

"Hm?" Yeonjun turns around to face him, curious to what he's going to say.

"You're the best spiker I have ever seen!" Beomgyu jumps and raised his arms up the air, Yeonjun was take aback and was speechless that time. "Your spikes are do cool and strong, also, you have a high jumps and great senses. You are so awesome, awesome, awesome!" He is now yelling it like his life depends on it, Yeonjun took a moment and suddenly blushed from all the compliments.

'Holy shit, what is this feeling?' He asks himself, his heart was running pretty fast, he felt overwhelmed and satisfied from what the younger had said. "W-What the f-fuck is wrong with y-you?" He mumbled yet it was still audible from Beomgyu, he smiles seeing him all flushed up and seems fine now, although, all attention are on them. Jungkook gave Beomgyu a thumbs up, he nods with a smile and turns his attention back to Yeonjun.

The older was looking down the ground, fists balled as his face was still red, Beomgyu giggles and hugs him tight, "Such a baby! So cute!" He teases, Yeonjun then growls and pushes him away fixing his clothes, "Shut up, loudspeaker." He hisses, now he's back to his usual dark side. Still, Beomgyu did not let go of the hug and gave him a warm, sweet smile.

"Alright! Another two sets, change court." Jungkook claps his hands and everyone gathered again to play. Just a few more days and they'll be playing with a team, Beomgyu can't even wait a millisecond about it, he felt excited, happy, nervous, scared, everything! And this is not a dream at all, it is reality, he felt proud of himself. It's just the beginning.

🏐

Beomgu was listening to a song when he suddenly knocked over his drink and it spilled on the floor of his bedroom, he squeaked and cursed under his breath as he went to grab a mop. But then, all his plans were fucked off when he stepped on the wet floor and his feet slipped causing him to fall, ass first. He groaned and tried to stand up but then he slipped again and fell on his bed, he rolled over screaming, now he looked like a dumpling.

"Beomgyu, honey? Everything alright?" His mother asked and knocked on the door thrice, Beomgyu was hesitating whether to ask for help or do it himself, he tried to free himself from the blanket all over him but its a fail. "U-Uh yeah, but can I get some help, mom?" He yells, he heard the door opened and a gasp.

"Beomgyu, you silly boy, what happened?" She asks between her loud laughs, she bent down and laughed again seeing her son frowning, a frowning dumpling. "I- long story, doesn't matter, help me mom." He said, the last part was in a cute whisper. She chuckles and rolled him over, finally, Beomgyu was free. He stretched his arms and sat up on his bed beside his mother. "Let me clean-"

"No, its fine mom, I can do it." Beomgyu assures her and she nodded, "Yuna is still not home?" Beomgyu asks and got worried seeing his mother wear a sad expression, she smiles. "Yeah, well, she told me she'll be late because of some school stuff. She's at her friend's house, I trust her." She said and Beomgyu nodded. These nights and days, Yuna had been going home late and going to school early, it almost feels like she would never got to be with them in breakfast and dinner.

Beomgyu was worried, is her school strict? Do they really have a lot of works in a private school? Is it that hard? He's got tons of questions in his head, but like hos mother, she trusts her. Although, Yuna was always busy, either way, they just let her be for now. "Anyways, I'll go now, okay?" She said and Beomgyu nodded, he watched her leave and close the door after.

Beomgyu sighs and went to grab a random cloth instead, he felt lazy going to the bathroom to grab a mop. While he was wiping the floor dry, he looks up and his eyes were glued on a picture frame. He stands up and grab it, grazing his fingers on a certain man. He smiles, "I'll be just like you, dad."

Lemon Boii // yeongyuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara